This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sierragulf_gurl_23
    Rina-congrats on the mature symbiote promotion;me too!-, I could not agree with you more...I could try, but I would not be succesful
    Spoiler:
    it was so amazing, that kiss. my mouth dropped when he said she was "so hot" and was actuallytaking about Sam!
    AT played geeky-sam really well and the awkwardness of it was great.this goes right there with my fave shipper episodes

and was it me or did Jack
    Spoiler:
    imply that he thought Daniel was...queer
    that was what my dad told me but I didn't believe him until later...who knows?...
    Spoiler:
    yeah i did not that jack was saying daniel was queer but after watching it again after some one told me i think that now

Comment

Ahoy fine shippers

whats the news?

yay- we have a new shipper home....full of lurve and positivity.

i have been to the other shipper "resort" and there are heaps of people i know over there...hopefully they decide to post here aswell

does anyone know whats happened with Caty..
      i heard something about her leaving ..dont know if this was just rumour ..or i just mis read SueKays parting post..hmmmm

well big shipper hugs
      and thanks to those that helped me get a glowing green square of lurve

hugs,
      Bee
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
      http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
      http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Yeah, they are both taking a vacation from the thread. Hopefully they will be back soon. I think they are posting on suekays forum.
        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Here's a thought:
          SPOILERS(Highlight)
          I was just thinking after seeing Moebius 2 yesterday, the fish in O'Neill's pond means they changed something, right? So, thinking of the current info on season 9, if JM said Carter and O'Neill did not get married and O'Neill didn't retire for her (this is what I heard) maybe they're already together. They changed the whole fish in the pond thing, who knows. Just a thought.

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.
          -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers

Comment

Ok let me get this straight.
            Spoiler:
            Sam and Jack have waited to be together for 8 Years the Regs are not an issue anymore Pete's gone Kerry's gone and We're suppose to believe Sam and Jack are not together to start Season 9.I guess Sam had enough of Jack and needs to be away from him and the rest of Sg-1 to start the Season.IMO Season 8 was horrible and the Sam and Jack non resolution was horrible and I'am suppose to give TPTB another Year to yank my chain.I think not.In case TPTB are wondering these are the reason they lost my as a fan.

Comment

OH yay we have anew home! iT's beautiful! and so posative(kind of) lol. The converstaion is flowing! I love it! I think for season 9- we all kind of have a decision to make- if they decide not to have Sam and Jack together in the first-i'll give it 10-episodes then we make a choice and accept it's ever going to happen as Ses said
              Spoiler:
              there is no reason for it not to happen now-
              i think. And hey we can just make up our own ending if all comes to all. lol!

By the way thanks again (for those of you whodidn't see it) for making me a God! Thank you soo much- i think i'm the only god with under 500 posts and it really means alot to me, thanks for all the rep guys. Love you loads!!

Also,
              As you can see i have two banners in my sig, let me knwo which one you prefer- i have this problem every time, lol i don't know how to choose, i also have a few more shippy ones to show you all- I think you'll like them, but i'll have to do that tomorrow cause I'm so tired it's unblievable! Left the house at 8 for work and didn't get back til 7 pm so as you can tell i'm aout ready to drop. Love to you all!
              Shipper love and cuddles!!
              Amy
              xxx

Comment

Tame I'am one of the Fans that have slipped away.
                Spoiler:
                Season 9 has not started yet and TPTB are already back to there old ways with the handling of the Sam and Jack Ship.It sounds like Jack will not be in enough of Season 9 for me to watch the show.I have no desire to watch the Daniel and BB Show.I mean no disrespect but IMO CJ AT and MS have proven time and again they cannot carry the Show without RDA.You give RDA any guest character and he has carried the Show with no problem.I may be wrong but I do not remember 1 bad episode that was Jack heavy.In regards to Sam and Jack even if RDA is in more than episodes 1 and 3 there will be very little time to have any meaningful Sam and Jack Ship resolution.TPTB have left themselves in a very bad spot.If we never see Sam and Jack together on screen again what do TPTB do if they want another Boyfriend for Sam.IMO the Sam character and the Show will never survive anyone else except Jack for Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  I am not Kri.... not that dang cute but I can tell you that the next con is April 15-17 in Vancouver. myself, Shipperahoy, Marimba26, Kiwigater, DJFavorite and ShadowMaat are all meeting up and going to this con together

I think between the 6 of us we plan to take over 1000 pictures or at least try to come close. I know there are still tickets for sale over on the Creation site http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgvan.htm

and the list of guests is pretty impressive
                  CHRISTOPHER JUDGE
                  MICHAEL SHANKS
                  TERYL ROTHERY
                  DON DAVIS
                  MARTIN WOOD (Stargate SG-1
                  (TV series) - Director,Co-producer, Stargate: Atlantis (TV series) - Director ,Co-producer)
                  N. JOHN SMITH (Stargate: Atlantis and Stargate SG-1 Co-executive Producer. He will appear on stage and sign autographs for fans.)
                  TONY AMENDOLA
                  PETER WILLIAMS
                  DAN SHEA (RDA's stunt double on the series).
                  BRUCE WOLOSHYN special effects
                  Have Fun TameFarrar and take lots of pics!!!!
                  My first convention was last Feb. one wasn't able to see CJ.
                  Would have gone to this one but I'm in college
                  books or convention tough one!!!
                  HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Since it's VERY late here, I'm just going to make one post. Hope I won't forget anything

* I'm very happy you liked my little Behind the Scene (sort of ) scene

* Forever, love the banner

* Bren, love the wallpaper (there are so many talented people in this Family ! )

* wynter, you're welcome That was nothing, just a shipper helping another shipper
                    Did you love the book ? As for me, I loved it and I can't wait for the 2nd part (is it summer yet ? )

That's it. Did I forget anything ? Well I'll check tomorrow cause it's really too late to do it now !
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

hi just had a very odd idea. spoilers highlight to read:what if sam and jack are great-great descendants of their alternate timeline selves?

Comment

Originally posted by samplusjackequalsgrace
                        hi just had a very odd idea. spoilers highlight to read:what if sam and jack are great-great descendants of their alternate timeline selves?
                        I'm not sure but that would just be freaky I'm still confused over the whole
                        Spoiler:
                        AU timeline in M2 also does anyone understand this what were they going to do 2 weeks from now?
                        Sam: Apparently nothing we did affected the timeline.
                        Jack: But we didn't do anything.
                        Sam: Not yet. Apparently we were going to, 2 weeks from now. But now we don't have to.
                        Jack: Excellent. That's it! I like it!

and last but not least
                        WELCOME samplusjackequalsgrace!!!! long name but a very good name

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie
                          I'm not sure but that would just be freaky I'm still confused over the whole
                          Spoiler:
                          AU timeline in M2 also does anyone understand this what were they going to do 2 weeks from now?
                          Sam: Apparently nothing we did affected the timeline.
                          Jack: But we didn't do anything.
                          Sam: Not yet. Apparently we were going to, 2 weeks from now. But now we don't have to.
                          Jack: Excellent. That's it! I like it!

and last but not least
                          WELCOME samplusjackequalsgrace!!!! long name but a very good name
                          Hey everyone! Here's something I've been working on since last night...

CAUTION - it contains spoilers for Threads and Moebius 2!!!!

ENJOY!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

ENJOY!

ROFL!! Uber...I love this! So many wonderful scenes.
                            sigpic

Comment

ENJOY!

lol thats great i think i well save it

Comment

ENJOY!

hehehehehe!!!! Thanks Uber! Angst my favorite!
                                Not a lot of shippers around tonight I guess everyone is recovering from a hangover! <jk>

Comment

Working...
                                X