• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks much dipsofjazz and cassie!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      Ahem. Um, *cough*

Please feel free to read my two stories - and if you do, be sure to review them!
      OMG!!! I just finished reading the first one!! It was really awesome! Working on the next.......

Comment

JM's online right now....

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Just a little thing I wanted to share with you guys. Last night, I was lying in bed and making up an S/J story. In one part, I had Sam and Janet talking about Jack's charms. I had Sam say... I'm going to put this in spoiler tags because it's a bit risque.
          Spoiler:
          "Just having a conversation with him, I need a condom."

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

ROFL! Is this going to be a fanfic, or just for your own personal entertainment?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Okay, I have another question-
              Can I use a custom avatar, and if so, how do I do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                ROFL! Is this going to be a fanfic, or just for your own personal entertainment?
                Personal.

Sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

spoilers for s8's moebius 2

Another thing I wanted to share. A few days ago, I was reading on the Moebius 2 thread, and came upon a post that had a really nice sentiment about Sam and Jack. Here's the link to the post http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=316 , and here's my fave part of what she said: "If there was something serious underlying the comedic character assassination, I take it as the message that Sam and Jack et al. became the people they are because of each other and their mission -- had they not had that, their lives and even personalities would have been much different."

That sounded nice.

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

That is so totally what I got from it!
                    Spoiler:
                    It's like their being a team and being together created the confidence in each of them to be the "warriors" that they are today. For Daniel & Sam, this meant more of the "kick-butt" attitude. For Jack, more of the ...I don't want to say vulnerability, but in Moebius, he appeared to have never gotten over the death of his son, so I guess more of an emotional, tenderness kind of strength (especially when it comes to a certain blue-eyed blonde Colonel we know... )

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                      That is so totally what I got from it!
                      Spoiler:
                      It's like their being a team and being together created the confidence in each of them to be the "warriors" that they are today. For Daniel & Sam, this meant more of the "kick-butt" attitude. For Jack, more of the ...I don't want to say vulnerability, but in Moebius, he appeared to have never gotten over the death of his son, so I guess more of an emotional, tenderness kind of strength (especially when it comes to a certain blue-eyed blonde Colonel we know... )
                      Apparently, the alternates relative coolness factor was also affected by participating with the Stargate program...as was whether or not they'd wear glasses.

Before involvement with the Stargate...UNCOOL.

After GOING THROUGH the Stargate...COOL.

I think I've made my point here...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Well, of course, because Jack's coolness factor was enough for all of them...Everyone wants to be as cool as Jack...

Comment

Mary Beth---Cute coolness posts above!

By the way, I just posted my first fan fic.....a missing scene from THREADS. It's posted at:

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...lizations.html

I welcome the comments of fellow "shippers."

Comment

What is with this the server is too busy message?! I seem to get it every other post! I think this may be contributing to the reasons why the thread isn't as busy as usual. Last night I couldn't get back on the thread for over an hour so I gave up and played with photosuite instead. Lots of new shippy pics in the making so there's always a silver lining

Talking of silver linings, i just read your ff, sg-1fanintn. I really like the way you show (I'll spoiler this for those that haven't read it yet)
                            Spoiler:
                            Kerry figuring out what's going on with Sam & Jack. Fills in the gap just nicely I still like the woman.
                            Great stuff for a first fic.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone.
                              Do you enjoy our new home ? I swear, I didn't know it would make such a fuss so fast when I posted my little idea about creating new forum folders
                              I like what admins have done and I think it will be easier for everyone to find what they're looking for

Welcome badmedicinesg1 and all the other newbies I'd have missed

Sally - You've got one dirty mind I laughed when I read it though

Mary Beth - Nice pics There are never enough SJ pics as fas as I'm concerned

PS : This 'server too busy' thing is getting very annoying. I had to re-type my whole post cause when I tried to submit my reply, here it was again : 'server too busy'
                              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                                Mary Beth---Cute coolness posts above!

By the way, I just posted my first fan fic.....a missing scene from THREADS. It's posted at:

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...lizations.html

I welcome the comments of fellow "shippers."
                                I love this story. It fills in the gaps very nicely!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X