X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cassie
    I like that idea Token!
    Spoiler:
    like you said all Jack as to be is a CIVILLIAN! or not under direct command but he can still be part of everything! Is this too much of us shippers to ask! That's also really cool that your point about Landry too
    If you think you can withstand another discussion with your dad, you could ask him what he thought about it. Hey, just remind yourself that your doing research for your Shipper Family. I always like to hear what the real military thinks about Stargate.

Token ~

Comment

Token...you've turned my middle-of-the-road spec, and made it into something POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe
      Spoiler:
      Jack retires and has to be a General for a while longer (since I've read he's still a General in 'Avalon') before quitting (maybe that's why he's in origin) so that he can be with Sam!

Anyone want a Dr Shipper?
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

I'll take one, please.
        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Okay...here ya go!

BTW - YOu might wanna resize your sig pic...as nice as it is to look at!
          sigpic

Comment

Okay...here ya go!

Hi sueKay! Do you have anything Diet?

Thanks!
            -girlgater

Comment

Okay...here ya go!

YYYuuummm. Drinking that right now Thanks!

Comment

Diet for me too please

*slurp yep, it really does taste better *
                sigpic

Comment

Here's a little anecdote for y'all. My husband thinks I am extremely sad because of my only slight, completely harmless, liking for Sam & Jack - okay, complete obsessive mania and he pretends to disapprove cos it gives him something to tease me mercilessly with! But, today, he went to order a holster for his air pistol and came back with a little pressie for me. So here I sit, with a stupid big grin (rather like that one lol) wearing a Jack O'Neill cap!

*silly dance commences*

It only takes small things to make me happy

Which is probably a good thing cos I'll be able to enjoy S9 with whatever small crumb of ship tptb toss our way.
                  sigpic

Comment

Token...you've turned my middle-of-the-road spec, and made it into something POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe
                    Spoiler:
                    Jack retires and has to be a General for a while longer (since I've read he's still a General in 'Avalon') before quitting (maybe that's why he's in origin) so that he can be with Sam!

I could use a Dr Shipper right now !!
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

Here ya go!

So people...outline what you think will happen with ship in s9!
                      sigpic

Comment

Just a little OT aside

my Atlantis site it DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://shinybluegate.741.com
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay...here ya go!

I can't right now. My computer's undergoing reconstruction, and all those kinds of programs are kaput.
                          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

oh i'll take a dr. shipper
                            sigpic

Comment

hey they moved the shipper thread and all the ship threads cool.This is handy a section for all the ships and such
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Cool!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X