• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MajorSam
    Hey everyone, random selfish post, but I just had to pop in and say

I'M A SYSTEM LORD!

EEEEEH!! *does crazy System Lord Dance*

*sniff choke sob* I'd like to thank my family, my friends, Amanda Tapping, and of coures GOD, and..* Nah, im just kidding

*is very happy*

Sorry Anubis, you were a great master, but i've moved on in my life!!! I hope you find a new First prime as fabulous as me
    As a mere Loyal Advisor (with no System Lord to advise *sniff*) I kneel humbly before your presence...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
      you can be my first prime if you want

lol no thanks i all ready have a job a pizza hut

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis
        lol no thanks i all ready have a job a pizza hut
        oke than not but if somebody wants to be my first prime let me know.I will overload you with green jello as Tame has thaught me !! But I guess you'll have too wait because I have been spraiding too much allready stupid reputation system
        Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
          oke than not but if somebody wants to be my first prime let me know.I will overload you with green jello as Tame has thaught me !! But I guess you'll have too wait because I have been spraiding too much allready stupid reputation system
          green jello? wait!*quits job* i chagne my mind i want to be frist prime i want to be system lord *crys* i need some green jello im soo close to geting a glowing one

but i can only work on sundays and i need a 2 hour lunch break also do you have dental plan i have bad teath

Comment

I was watching tv last night and there was this movie on called Pandora's clock and I was surprised Richard Dean Anderson played in it. I only saw the end but I think it was a movie he mad before he began in Stargate SG.1 because his hair didn't look gray. I know this is off topic but don't ding me for it !! If you want to ding me than have the guts to say who you are.
            Lord Zedd

Comment

I'M A SYSTEM LORD!

*sniff choke sob* I'd like to thank my family, my friends, Amanda Tapping, and of coures GOD, and..* Nah, im just kidding

*is very happy*

Sorry Anubis, you were a great master, but i've moved on in my life!!! I hope you find a new First prime as fabulous as me

Well done for reaching this new stage, servant. But on the otherhand, as I've previously warned, stay away from my deadly forces. Who knows what they get up to.
              __

__

Comment

People what's going on? We were on page two for crying out loud!! Wake up!! Shippers come out to play!! lol.

Comment

congrats Major Sam
                  sigpic

Comment

I'M A SYSTEM LORD!

*is very happy*

*bows to Major Sam* I am not worthy!(sp?)
                    CONGRATS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      There's something that's confusing me...

Spoiler:
                      Jack's a Brigadier (I Star) General, while Landry's a Major (2 star) General...How can Jack be his direct superior?

me thinks they may be leading us on!
                      That's the thing SueKay he
                      Spoiler:
                      can't. Asked my dad this and at least in the Army the more 'stars' the power you have really. It's all about the stars!My dad gave me an hour discussion on this so I know it really well now

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                        3 and counting!

- Nemesis
                        - Small Victories (UberSG-1Fan)
                        - Sight Unseen (Major Sam)
                        Did anyone say....
                        -The Curse?
                        When Jack was asking her it looked like she was wearing his shirt (yes I need to get my head out of the gutter )

Comment

I'M A SYSTEM LORD!

*is very happy*

Congrats Major Sam ....NOW the SystemLord parties will DEFINITELY liven up
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally Posted by sueKay
                            There's something that's confusing me...

Spoiler:
                            Jack's a Brigadier (I Star) General, while Landry's a Major (2 star) General...How can Jack be his direct superior?

me thinks they may be leading us on!
                            Originally posted by Cassie
                            That's the thing SueKay he
                            Spoiler:
                            can't. Asked my dad this and at least in the Army the more 'stars' the power you have really. It's all about the stars!My dad gave me an hour discussion on this so I know it really well now
                            This is PURE SPECULATION, but what if S9
                            Spoiler:
                            Jack is appointed as head of Homeworld Security as a civilian director. I know that Director of Homeland Security is a civilian position. Even if Jack was promoted within a year to a two-star general, he would still be a junior to Landry. As a civilian director, he could be Landry's superior and have NO FRAT reg problem. Also, that would match with Kerry's suggestion with a twist. But as has already been said "Anything can happen in scifi."

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                              Spoiler:
                              Jack is appointed as head of Homeworld Security as a civilian director. I know that Director of Homeland Security is a civilian position. Even if Jack was promoted within a year to a two-star general, he would still be a junior to Landry. As a civilian director, he could be Landry's superior and have NO FRAT reg problem. Also, that would match with Kerry's suggestion with a twist. But as has already been said "Anything can happen in scifi."
                              Token, I have to say I really like this scenario! It had never occurred to me that (spoiler tags just to be really paranoid)
                              Spoiler:
                              Jack could be a civlian Director! That's a stroke of genius! It keeps Jack in control, in a position of power, but out the chain of command, and I really like your point about Landry.

Two big thumbs up for this scenario!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                                Spoiler:
                                I like that idea Token!
                                Spoiler:
                                like you said all Jack as to be is a CIVILLIAN! or not under direct command but he can still be part of everything! Is this too much of us shippers to ask! That's also really cool that your point about Landry too

Comment

Working...
                                X