This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    Oh, no probs, Mary. The way I worded it, anyways, was kinda silly. And as for the list... why do you think I spend so much time 'here'?

Sally
    I know - don't forget how *I* ended up here! (Yep, it's allllll your fault. <g>)

And just so we stay on topic here, and since I mentioned it, does anybody know of any really good stories (hopefully not novel-length) where Jack is hurt and Sam takes care of him? I love to see my guys getting lots of TLC from the women they love.
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
      Thanks SS.I hope I made people laugh a little with the Bert and Ernie comment because IMO
      Spoiler:
      SG-1 has been very sad as of late.I was very serious about the Law and Order comments.Some Shows are made to last through Major cast changes and some are not.Shows build on stories can have pretty much any Actor as the leads.Jack is my favorite folowed by Sam.I tuned in each week to see what happened to Jack and also the Sam and Jack Ship.I liked Daniel and Teal'c as well but Jack was the key.I think the Sam character is great and AT is great as well but IMO Sam needs to have Jack around.RDA and the Jack character make Sam Daniel and Teal'c and the whole Show so much better.You need one character to be the glue for the whole show and IMO that's Jack.
      And don't forget Jonas . . . . <g>
      - Mary
      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by sierragulf_gurl_23
        i agree that
        Spoiler:
        threads was rushed(sad that Jacob died).definitely should have been a two-parter but the TPTB are not going put 3 two-parters one after the other but other than that I actually liked this season but hey that's just my opinion
        I'm in the camp that hated S8, and thought it had mostly horribly written and conceived episodes. But on the Threads topic, I would have gladly done without some of the diner or Jaffa or even stuff if I could have had a scene where Jacob says his last words to Jack. I *so* know he wants them together.
        - Mary

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
          I just read at the Amanda Tapping Club at Yahoo groups that Amanda had a 9lb, 2oz!!!! baby girl March 22nd! Congratulations Mom and Dad!

Yipppeee!

Poz
          HOORAY .....CONGRATULATIONS TO AMANDA AND ALAN for their new arrival

Comment

Confirmed. Now we just need a picture...

Hello Everyone!!

I am thrilled to announce the birth of my daughter Olivia B on Tuesday March 22nd at 6:29pm. She is beautiful and healthy!

She weighed in at 9 lbs 4ozs and was 22 inches long. I am over the moon in love!

Thanks to all of you for your prayers and good wishes. Labour and delivery were amazing. With the help of an incredible support team I was able to deliver without any drugs or intervention.

I am deliriously happy.

Thank you for all of the support and love we have received from you.

With love,
            Amanda, Alan and Olivia

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
              I know - don't forget how *I* ended up here! (Yep, it's allllll your fault. <g>)

And just so we stay on topic here, and since I mentioned it, does anybody know of any really good stories (hopefully not novel-length) where Jack is hurt and Sam takes care of him? I love to see my guys getting lots of TLC from the women they love.
              Try Spring Break by Sally Reeve - http://uk.geocities.com/mystories_uk/springbreak.htm

or

Oatmeal by Kate McCaye
              http://uk.geocities.com/mystories_uk/springbreak.htm

Enjoy :-)

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal

Hello Everyone!!

I am thrilled to announce the birth of my daughter Olivia B on Tuesday March 22nd at 6:29pm. She is beautiful and healthy!

She weighed in at 9 lbs 4ozs and was 22 inches long. I am over the moon in love!

Thanks to all of you for your prayers and good wishes. Labour and delivery were amazing. With the help of an incredible support team I was able to deliver without any drugs or intervention.

I am deliriously happy.

With love,
                Amanda, Alan and Olivia
                Yep - it's confirmed :-)

CONGRATULATIONS AMANDA!!!! (And an extra Yipee for the no drugs and intervention - I've done it with and without and one is definitely harder than the other :-))

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                  For those in the US, "Point of View" is on sci-fi at 7pm!!!
                  *sigh...it's the ep that really made me a shipper.

waterfall
                  I love this episode and while I was watching AU Sam cry at the end, and even tho I've seen it a zillion times, I got a little teary eyed thinking that poor Sam is all alone in her world with no Jack....WAAAAAAAaaaaaa!!!

I love how she touches his hair at the end, the great kiss and the big honkin ring!!!!!

Of course you also have the wedding photo, the hug, the conversation, the begging him not to go.

Did I mention that I love this episode.

I'm thinking that a combination of the AU Sam from this ep and the AU Sam from TBFTGOG would actually be what Sam would be like if things had been different and not
                  Spoiler:
                  geeky Sam from Mobieus
                  Heidi
                  Jack and Sam=Grace

JOHN AND AERYN 4 EVER

HENRY AND HELEN=MORE THAN ABNORMAL

Comment

I posted this on the Sam is Great and Congrats Amanda threads... so
                    please ignore if you've already seen it.

Baby Announcment

Kat

Comment

this is not shippy but
                      it is in honor of the new arrival

We at GateWorld are pleased to hear
                      That Amanda Tappining's baby is here
                      Olivia she is to be called
                      By all who post at Gateworld

For weeks we wondered and prayed
                      If Amanda and baby are great
                      But now the good news has arrived
                      Amanda, Alan and Olivia has survived.

Comment

Hello Everyone!!

I am deliriously happy.

With love,
                        Amanda, Alan and Olivia

Wheeeeeeee for Amanda, Alan and the lovely new addition, Olivia!!!! Wow, no drugs!!! She is a tough cookie!!! LOL.

Way to go and congrats all around!!!
                        Heidi
                        Jack and Sam=Grace

JOHN AND AERYN 4 EVER

HENRY AND HELEN=MORE THAN ABNORMAL

Comment

Just thought I would add my congratulations to Amanda and Allan!

NO drugs!?! That woman is brave!

CONGRATULATIONS to the happy family!!

I just love babies!!!

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

I've already written congrats on the congrats thread, and the Sam's a Great Character Thread, but it deserves some more!!! so

CONGRATULATIONS AMANDA AND ALAN FOR OLIVIA B!!!!!!!
                            The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                            |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Hello Everyone!!

I am deliriously happy.

With love,
                              Amanda, Alan and Olivia
                              Thanks parsifal I can't access to AT site (too many people trying to access I guess )

CONGRATULATIONS TO AMANDA AND ALAN !

Olivia, what a beautiful name for this little baby girl
                              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman
                                My guess is AT's baby will be a new cast member on SG-1 and we'll find out her and Jack had a baby...ok so I know that will never happen, but its kind of a cool thought.

My sister-in-law just had a baby so I understand how it could take a few weeks to post an update!

I can live with that!

Sally, still sqeeing over Amanda's little Olivia bundle of joy!
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X