This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrenRen
    Also notice it's not till she says she hasn't talked to her dearly beloved Ambassador that he starts to soften towards her. And when Jack said evryone shot him down, "including *you*" there was a particular emphasis that lead me to believe that her lack of trust was what hurt most, and was the final straw that sent him packing.

I adored 2010... yet another case study in the theory "If Sam & Jack Don't get Together, the world as we know if will come to a devastating end."

Exactly!! See, when they were in MB2
    Spoiler:
    ancient Egypt, they obviously didn't take advantage of the nights alone in the tent because Sam, Jack and Teal'c all got bumped off. When AT Sam and Jack did the big whoo whoo in the puddlejumper than everything got fixed!!!

Here's another question. Does anyone think that a Sam and Jack baby could be 'season 7 spoiler'
    Spoiler:
    the saving "grace" of the Asgard race? When they cloned Jack, in Fragile Balance, they said they thought he would be the one because he had the ancient knowledge ect, but it turned out he wasn't. What if they need a combination of Sam and Jack to get the perfect clone to keep their race going?

Just something that popped into my head.
    Heidi
    Jack and Sam=Grace

JOHN AND AERYN 4 EVER

HENRY AND HELEN=MORE THAN ABNORMAL

Comment

Originally posted by LtColSamONeill

Here's another question. Does anyone think that a Sam and Jack baby could be 'season 7 spoiler'
      Spoiler:
      the saving "grace" of the Asgard race? When they cloned Jack, in Fragile Balance, they said they thought he would be the one because he had the ancient knowledge ect, but it turned out he wasn't. What if they need a combination of Sam and Jack to get the perfect clone to keep their race going?

I'm actually thinking of writing a fic along those lines!!! I think it's a fantastic idea. SOOO many juicy possibilities... especially if
      Spoiler:
      Sam and Jack didn't know it was THERE'S till way later
      OR
      Spoiler:
      If they had too willingly make a secret deal with the Asguard, then having everyone else find out later
      The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Spoiler:
        ancient Egypt, they obviously didn't take advantage of the nights alone in the tent because Sam, Jack and Teal'c all got bumped off. When AT Sam and Jack did the big whoo whoo in the puddlejumper than everything got fixed!!!

Spoiler:

I think you'll find that theory has been explored more than once in people's fanfic

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
        -Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
          I think you'll find that theory has been explored more than once in people's fanfic

I think I read one fanfic where this was discussed as a possibility, but I don't think Sam and Jack actually did the deed. It was more from the scientific angle, if ya get my meaning LOL.

Now I wouldn't want Sam and Jack to "do it", just for this reason, but if they were to discover after the fact that "the little one" would be a help, that would work for me!!
          Heidi
          Jack and Sam=Grace

JOHN AND AERYN 4 EVER

HENRY AND HELEN=MORE THAN ABNORMAL

Comment

I think I read one fanfic where this was discussed as a possibility, but I don't think Sam and Jack actually did the deed. It was more from the scientific angle, if ya get my meaning LOL.

Now I wouldn't want Sam and Jack to "do it", just for this reason, but if they were to discover after the fact that "the little one" would be a help, that would work for me!!
            Off the top of my head, I thought of Divine Joker & Tricia's excellent Evolution, as well as a great WIP, Small Favors.

Can anyone suggest other worthwhile stories dealing with this theme?

Comment

hey hey peoples,

whats the goss???

hope everyone is having a shipperific easter.

just found out a couple of local people i know have got menengacocil (spelling??)...soo thats kinda scary. ...but heres hoping it doesnt get out of control..

yay- new sg1 in July..Hoorah Hoorah.....

well i m outta here..
              have fun ya'll

Bee
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
              http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
              http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Spoiler:
                I like that idea

Spoiler:

There's a ff that's based on this idea - its a great read It doesn't go as far as saving the asgards, but ..... check it out

The Evolution Series by Tricia and Divine Joker

Edit: Parsifal rec'd it too - that means two big thumbs way up there!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                  I'm actually thinking of writing a fic along those lines!!! I think it's a fantastic idea. SOOO many juicy possibilities... especially if
                  Spoiler:
                  Sam and Jack didn't know it was THERE'S till way later
                  OR
                  Spoiler:
                  If they had too willingly make a secret deal with the Asguard, then having everyone else find out later
                  Great idea! I'd love to read the ff that deals with how their baby saves the Asgard
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                    Off the top of my head, I thought of Divine Joker & Tricia's excellent Evolution, as well as a great WIP, Small Favors.

Can anyone suggest other worthwhile stories dealing with this theme?
                    Parsifal - just reading small favours -
                    sigpic

Comment

As much as that would be absolutely awesome, I think perhaps TPTB would see that storyline as somewhat contrived. lol

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
                      -Stargate Theme

Comment

im sorry to brother you guys with my problems but i realy i wanted to tell some one this and you guys are some of the coolest and nice people i know

I have had one hell of a night kind of bad and kind of good.

Well were should I start ok there is this site called quilliza and people make quizs there but some times the ask for help with the stuff there dealing with. Now I have to the you that so I can tell you this and I am not lying this happened,

My step dad who I hate just too off with 30 or more dollars that was my moms. There were at a Easter party drinking I don’t know what happened to though. So he left now if he as done what I think he as he as gone to he’s friends house to buy and do drugs. He has done this before off and on but he has not done any think this in a while. Now my mom who is drunk decide shes wants to go out a drink some more and she wants to go to a bar and even asks me for 10 dollars so she can go drinking. Now I should say that my mom is not a drink all the time and when stuff like this happens she can’t deal with it shes not a bad person. But she is dumb because me step dad has done this before and she all ways takes him back and I am getting stick of this ****. If he has done what I think he as I think I might just beat the **** out of him the next time I see him. I wish I could do that but I probably won’t she probably would still take him back.

Now I put that up on quizlla and I did not think any one but one or two people read it and I also put I just want to talk to some one to take my mind off this.

Ok so like 3 mins after I put that put I got 3 instant messages on my aim. They all said they read my quiz and wanted to talk. So after 10 mins more people started to instant message me it got a little crazy like 12 people all to gether instant message me. I was talking to 9 people at once not only that be I check my messages on quizlla and I got 30!.

Not only that but every person who messaged my or instant messaged me were girls every last one of them. I all most went crazy after the 10 time I was asked what kind of music do you like or can I see a pic of you. It was not all fun though I some of the people who message me were weird one even ask if they could pray for me. I had to block a couple of people and out of all of them I really only had fun talking to like 4 of them.

I just thought I was kind of funny all together I was talking to 30 girls most of them were 15 or 16 and I couple were 17 and some of them were Goths. It was helpful though it help take my mind of things I was talking form 9pm to 1am with all though people. Taking to a bunch of girls is not as great as you would think. My hands are killing me I think my fingers are going to fall off. I just felt like I had to tell some one what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                          Hey everyone! Here's something I've been working on since last night...

CAUTION - it contains spoilers for Threads and Moebius 2!!!!

ENJOY!

Wow, wow, wow!! That's sooo great!!!!

Zika
                          Zika

Belief in Sam and Jack ship in season 10?

P.S. sorry about my english - from Denmark()

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            What ep are these facepics from, shimmeringstar?

Sally
                            The 4th episode of that Shippy Season 4 --"Crossroads." It was a Teal'c episode, but I managed to get some nice Jack caps from there, the Sam you see in the sig & the candles. So 3 separate caps, some scrubbing & light correction later & you've got the sig....
                            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                              anubis you have every right to your opinon but I'am very suprised you loved every epiosde of Season 8.I though
                              Spoiler:
                              It's Good To Be King was the best episode and the only epiosde from Season 8 I can watch many times.I though there was no great episodes from Season 8 and most of the episodes were disappointing.The last great episode IMO was Lost City.I also think while Jack was hardly in the episodes he was still in every episode and that's alot better than Jack being in only 2 episodes.
                              I am with you, I thought season 8
                              Spoiler:
                              stunk. But I thought Reckoning 2 was the best ep. The season could have ended there for me, except they would have to change the ending. Instead of Jack dismissing Sam, he tells her he is retiring and he loves her.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

im back,how's everything?
                                I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
                                Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration
                                *1st and only time I agree with Kinsey

Replicarter: There are two of us.
                                Jack: If only...
                                (Sam looks at him. He clears his throat quietly.) -Replicarter and Jack, Gemini

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X