Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Twi...you're just plain evil. I thought you were supposed to be nice around Christmas.
    I am an equal opportunity beta beater. O.o Come rain or shine... snow or ice... I will deliver.

Sort of like Jack and Sam angst.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
        I am an equal opportunity beta beater. O.o Come rain or shine... snow or ice... I will deliver.

Sort of like Jack and Sam angst.
        ...still...evil!

*sticks tongue out* yes I'm being childish

I need gutter...

sigpic

Comment

Still think that's angst...

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
            Tongue = Gutter. Think where that kind of hot kisses can lead to...mmmmm

In the scene it's angst, but the gif is pure gutter
            sigpic

Comment

Root for guttery angst (not angsty gutter because it's a fantasy) - it's Sam's longings - a very HOT fantasy...

Jenn I think I'm going to do your idea - I'm going title it "100 Looks of Jack O'Neill (at Sam)" ::

Back to hunting through caps...

Comment

Tongue = Gutter. Think where that kind of hot kisses can lead to...mmmmm

In the scene it's angst, but the gif is pure gutter
                *IF* it had actually happened and been an actual real kiss, it would be gutter. The fact the kiss existed only in her mind and, at that, only briefly before she interrupted the fantasy herself and said, "Never mind," effectively dismissing the idea, makes it ANGST. Complete and total angst.

So you're right. Tongue = gutter. But denying oneself desperately desired tongue = angst.

Comment

Know what I find guttery?

This:

Know why?

Cause I'm *weird*

Comment

*IF* it had actually happened and been an actual real kiss, it would be gutter. The fact the kiss existed only in her mind and, at that, only briefly before she interrupted the fantasy herself and said, "Never mind," effectively dismissing the idea, makes it ANGST. Complete and total angst.

So you're right. Tongue = gutter. But denying oneself desperately desired tongue = angst.
                    Which leads to some SERIOUS need to fish and thus going out and trying to satisfy said urge by going fishing with Pete. Only to discover that she was fishing with him for the wrong reasons. Cuz no matter how great he is, he's not the star of her 'er... fishing dreams... yeeah.

Comment

And this:

Which is also a great example of the Vice Versa of what Twi's looking for.

Comment

Which leads to some SERIOUS need to fish and thus going out and trying to satisfy said urge by going fishing with Pete. Only to discover that she was fishing with him for the wrong reasons. Cuz no matter how great he is, he's not the star of her 'er... fishing dreams... yeeah.
                        Being exactly why those other scenes *are* guttery. Cause, you know, they've made plans to. Well.

Fish.

Comment

Jenn - my husband just said he was amazed that we find so much to talk about with SG-1 to which he had to stop me when I got to Season 6... and then said he would apologize to JM for not having realized the depth of their tv show :: giggles ::

Comment

it's because there is a big honkin' doohickey on the table And they're talking about fishing
                            sigpic

Comment

WOODHOOOOD!!!
                              PAGE 69!!!

Er..... *cough*.... carry on

Comment

Jenn - my husband just said he was amazed that we find so much to talk about with SG-1 to which he had to stop me when I got to Season 6... and then said he would apologize to JM for not having realized the depth of their tv show :: giggles ::
                                He should. Few people do...

Comment

Working...
                                X