Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
    Speaking of fanfic... when I'm going to be seeing the next installment of yours???
    You ...tomorrow? If I have time...RL is being busy atm Not that I mind it though It's...good

*cough*

...thus speaking of fanfic...when am I going to see the next chapter of PB?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      You ...tomorrow? If I have time...RL is being busy atm Not that I mind it though It's...good

*cough*

...thus speaking of fanfic...when am I going to see the next chapter of PB?
      Uhhh yeeaahhh... LOL Busy here too!! I thought I was going to have more time to write.... I might get a little bit more hammered out tonight. Of course, Jenn just keep popping out these great little stories and keeping me sidetracked...

Comment

Uhhh yeeaahhh... LOL Busy here too!! I thought I was going to have more time to write.... I might get a little bit more hammered out tonight. Of course, Jenn just keep popping out these great little stories and keeping me sidetracked...

So...we just read and admire Jenn's work while we're being slackers ourselves and blame RL for it?

I like that!

sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas my Sam/Jack ship friends:0 Thanks for making this the best thread around
          Mac Jackson
          Singer/Songwriter of
          "Harmony Constant"
          [email protected]
          myspace.com/harmonyconstant
          youtube.com/MacWJack
          Our Music is at iTunes and Amazon:
          http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...tant&x=19&y=22

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
            when i asked the questions, i didn't try to come up with answers myself; i just wanted to read others ideas. i love your ideas!

(got to know your sam's overshadows jack's idea... )
            Simpsons DVD's!!! Yes!!! With Jack being so busy at Homeworld Security, Sam would definitely get him Simpson DVD boxsets.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

so Jumble's thunking RDA...APA's BACK!....what's gonna happen next?

*shifty eyes*

+=

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
              APA!!!!!

<Flying Tackle Hugs!!!>
              from me too....

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                Simpsons DVD's!!! Yes!!! With Jack being so busy at Homeworld Security, Sam would definitely get him Simpson DVD boxsets.

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Interrupting:

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...ingbanner1.jpg

Shippy Hippy Insanity Party Post:

The S.H.I.P. is very proud to present to you our new member:

Yessika
                  !!!

Mempic by jumble:
                  Spoiler:

I'm officially a member! *runs through thread nekkid*
                  Welcome to The Party!!

Now, if anyone else feels like joining our expanding Party, feel free to speak up! Just contact Jumble or Nad
                  There's no need to give up your favorite pillar of Ship! there's broccoli and you can sign up for free.

For more info on the Party or it's members, please visit
                  The Official Website

I'm officially a member!! *runs through thread nekkid*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Heehee. Got there in the end, huh? So is that me finished on this? Am I free? I don't need to think up any more pressies for Sam to get Jack? He'd be happy with Simpson DVD's and baby news, right?

Please say "yes". Please say "yes". Please say "yes"

And whilst I'm here...

MERRY
                    CHRISTMAS
                    SHIPPERS!!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                      Heehee. Got there in the end, huh? So is that me finished on this? Am I free? I don't need to think up any more pressies for Sam to get Jack? He'd be happy with Simpson DVD's and baby news, right?

Please say "yes". Please say "yes". Please say "yes"
                      yes, you're free.

And whilst I'm here...

MERRY
                      CHRISTMAS
                      SHIPPERS!!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!!!

lovely sentiment, alan.
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

ROFL! You know this idea could really turn into a crack fic! Not that I'm doing that btw...just...no...

Actually on a more serious note, in the fanfic I was thinking about Sam was married with someone, had a child, but it was Jack's, for some reason she left the whole SGC(can't remember) married a dude at the new place she lived. Bad marriage, in the end she needs Jack for her son, Jack comes back to her(in a really bad mood) they make up...Sam feels loved again..blah blah blah...in the end she does...what she does and ends up with Jack when the other dude dies.

At the time it sounded good to me

*climbs quickly out*
                        If it's the same one I read recently, Sam and Jack spent a night together sometime in the early seasons of SG1. Sam got pregnant. Rather than tell Jack, she quit the SGC, moved away to another city, got a job, met a guy who was nice to her, and they got married. He didn't seem to mind that she was pregnant at the time, and she never told him who the father of her child was. They were married for 10 years and had a child of their own (a girl). The son was afflicted with an illness that only a bone marrow transfusion(?) from the biological father would possibly heal, so Sam had to go tell Jack, who was now retired. He was mad, but came to help the little boy. He forgave Sam waaaay too easily for not telling him they had a child. They practically immediately fell into bed with each other because even after 10 years they still loved each other. Sam's hubby was suspicious and was having them followed and by the end of the story, hubby was deceased and Jack and Sam and the children went to live at the cabin and lived happily ever after.

If that's not the same story, then there's more than one out there. In spite of it being about Sam and Jack, it was a fairly well done story.

Comment

yes, you're free.
                          Bless you, (((((sal))))). Maybe I'll add more and more to the list. I found when I didn't think about Sam's pressies for Jack that the idea of the Simpson DVDs came pretty easily. Maybe more to follow? Watch this space.

lovely sentiment, alan.
                          Thanks. Well...'tis the season.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            If it's the same one I read recently, Sam and Jack spent a night together sometime in the early seasons of SG1. Sam got pregnant. Rather than tell Jack, she quit the SGC, moved away to another city, got a job, met a guy who was nice to her, and they got married. He didn't seem to mind that she was pregnant at the time, and she never told him who the father of her child was. They were married for 10 years and had a child of their own (a girl). The son was afflicted with an illness that only a bone marrow transfusion(?) from the biological father would possibly heal, so Sam had to go tell Jack, who was now retired. He was mad, but came to help the little boy. He forgave Sam waaaay too easily for not telling him they had a child. They practically immediately fell into bed with each other because even after 10 years they still loved each other. Sam's hubby was suspicious and was having them followed and by the end of the story, hubby was deceased and Jack and Sam and the children went to live at the cabin and lived happily ever after.

If that's not the same story, then there's more than one out there. In spite of it being about Sam and Jack, it was a fairly well done story.
                            That sounds like the story I read. I started skimming just to see if it got better and then jumped to the end to see the ending, but I was rather unimpressed with it.

I think I have a hard time believing Sam would keep such important information from Jack. She has such a strict personal code and I can't imagine that she wold be okay with hurting Jack like that. Especially knowing that he'd lost a child before.

Comment

That sounds like the story I read. I started skimming just to see if it got better and then jumped to the end to see the ending, but I was rather unimpressed with it.

I think I have a hard time believing Sam would keep such important information from Jack. She has such a strict personal code and I can't imagine that she wold be okay with hurting Jack like that. Especially knowing that he'd lost a child before.
                              I quite agree. There seem to be quite a few stories out there, though, where Sam gets pregnant with Jack's child, and decides Jack will hate her or be horribly upset with her for getting pregnant, so she leaves the SGC, runs away. However, Sam has confided in Daniel and/or Janet, and eventually one of them tells Jack what happened, so he goes off to find Sam, and eventually everything all is explained, forgiveness is given, and everything turns out just fine, and they come home to be a happy family.

I sometimes can't help myself and read the whole story ... and then wonder what the heck I was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                I quite agree. There seem to be quite a few stories out there, though, where Sam gets pregnant with Jack's child, and decides Jack will hate her or be horribly upset with her for getting pregnant, so she leaves the SGC, runs away. However, Sam has confided in Daniel and/or Janet, and eventually one of them tells Jack what happened, so he goes off to find Sam, and eventually everything all is explained, forgiveness is given, and everything turns out just fine, and they come home to be a happy family.

I sometimes can't help myself and read the whole story ... and then wonder what the heck I was thinking.
                                I think it's because they're like Lifetime movies (er... I don't know where you are... are you in the US?) They're such badly done movies but if you start watching one you feel compelled to finish and the whole time you're thinking, I should just change the channel but you don't... and then there go two hours of your life you'll never get back.

EDIT: For those that aren't familiar Lifetime is a "woman's" channel and their movies tend to follow a plotline of "woman, evil man, woman thwarts evil man with some crying and some 'reproductive organs on the inside' type thing" - in my house we nicknamed it the "bed burning channel" (the woman gets so mad at the man she sets the bed on fire)

Comment

Working...
                                X