Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    No problem The gutter water has been somewhat out of control since Bren came back

Hah!

I've got too many *Green* comments under my belt to think for a nanosecond that *any* of you would have it any other way!

Incoming!!!

Love and hot fudge,
    Bren Ren
    ~
    My stories!
    ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
      :: wanders in :: Hi!!! I'd do something uber shippery but I go nothing. Except I was thinking about writing my own post-Threads story. Too cliche?

Also - shout out to Pol who got noticed on JM's blog for her very cool Gingerbread USS Hammond
      Not if it's different than everyone else's. I mean, a tag is just a tag... Threads just happens to have more of them than others.

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post

Hah!

I've got too many *Green* comments under my belt to think for a nanosecond that *any* of you would have it any other way!

Ah, this thread is starting to feel like it used to when I first joined

Comment

I wasn't gonna, cause Christmas downers are, well, downers. But I've posted the next installment of Being There: Euthanasia. For which I apologize. This story's scared me for a long time, btw...
          Last edited by JenniferJF; 23 December 2009, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
            As much as some might wish it...no, they're not.

Besides...that would be rather... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Cuz as much as I love S/J, it's the totality of the show that makes it what it is. A good team-based movie with a little S/J on the side, and I'd be good.

And...*hugs back* Just couldn't stop myself.
            I also agree with that. I wouldn't want to see an all S/J movie. It's just not SG-1. I mean it's SG-1 for a reason, not the Sam and Jack show...

I love S/J when it's in a teamy environment!

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
            ROFLMAO. Who'd have thunk she'd a thunk? Right...? Well.. me... but we save it for very special occasions. Like two Fridays from now.

And, as for movie #3... I can't help but wonder if, after so long, Sam doesn't find Jack better looking in civvies then in uniform. I know after so long around them they do very little for me anymore.

I could see her *totally* going for the bulky sweater un-shaven look, reminding her of long nights days at the cabin.

EDIT: And, you know, that Jack is *her* Jack. That guy in uniform is General O'Neill, a professional persona.
            Yes, Jack in civies is Sam's Jack(or Jack not General) and the other way around! I also love him in civvies I mean...remember 2010; Oh drooly lord! (next to all that angst)

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Ah, this thread is starting to feel like it used to when I first joined
            I think the 2.0 version is doing good things to us

*huggles APA* Yay for returning...so this means I can let you go again? Untie you from that chair?

*giggles at the mop* I don't think that works in here though...certainly not with Bren in here...she has such a dirty mind you know
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Yes, Jack in civies is Sam's Jack(or Jack not General) and the other way around! I also love him in civvies I mean...remember 2010; Oh drooly lord! (next to all that angst)

I just noticed, in 2010, despite everything, they're still mirroring!

Comment

I wasn't gonna, cause Christmas downers are, well, downers. But I've posted the next installment of Being There: Euthanasia. For which I apologize. This story's scared me for a long time, btw...
                Why does this not appear? O.o I iz looking. I no seeing.

Comment

Why does this not appear? O.o I iz looking. I no seeing.
                  *scratches head. Oops...

Here

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    im hoping that in SG-3 O'Neill Finally Retires cause he deserves it. then as his first "official" act as a retiree we see him give carter a BHK.
                    i could go for that!

~so could sam ~
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

:: wanders in :: Hi!!! I'd do something uber shippery but I go nothing. Except I was thinking about writing my own post-Threads story. Too cliche?

Also - shout out to Pol who got noticed on JM's blog for her very cool Gingerbread USS Hammond
                      I did? How cool is that!?
                      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Golly. Chemistry.

Seriously.

KISS HER ALREADY!!!

Comment

I just noticed, in 2010, despite everything, they're still mirroring!

I'm going to be corny now...but that's because they're soulmates They just...belong together and will always keep mirroring. *happy sigh*

now wants to read a future story where Sam is married with someone else and cheats on that random guy with Jack

As for the 2010 episode...isn't it scary that it is 2010 in *checks calendar* 8 days...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                            Alas. Not likely, I'm afraid, as the 3rd movie is set *before* SGU.....

Oh...um...Hi Everyone...
                            Hey, APA! I love that sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                              I did? How cool is that!?
                              You haven't read his mailbag for today? You're the very last one he responds to I was like HEY!!! IT'S POL!!! *point point point* except there as no one to see me point...

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

I'm going to be corny now...but that's because they're soulmates They just...belong together and will always keep mirroring. *happy sigh*

now wants to read a future story where Sam is married with someone else and cheats on that random guy with Jack

As for the 2010 episode...isn't it scary that it is 2010 in *checks calendar* 8 days...
                                But...but...if they're soulmates, then *why* would Sam marry someone else? And gosh...if she didn't cross the line with those damned regs after ten years, I just can't see her crossing an even bigger line with infidelity.

But...that's just me.

Not picking on you, I just found myself having a really visceral reaction to that comment, my surprise was so great.

Edit: And Shannon, thanks for telling me about Joe's blog!

Comment

Working...
                                X