Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    when i asked the questions, i didn't try to come up with answers myself; i just wanted to read others ideas. i love your ideas!

(got to know your sam's overshadows jack's idea... )
    Glad you liked them.

D'oh. I was hoping you wouldn't ask me to expand more on the other gifts Sam gives Jack apart from the positive pregnancy test and that would have made you swoon and forget about the other presents. Means I need to actually think about what else Sam got for him now.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I loved the hair thinking Bren! While we've discussed this in terms of Sam being with Jack with long hair, it's interesting to see the take on the short hair aspect! Very cool.
      sigpic
      Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Fly-by post to drop off something pretty I made to celebrate the completion of the first Christmas fic I've written in donkey's years...

As usual, click for full size...
        Love and hot fudge,
        Bren Ren
        ~
        My stories!
        ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
          Fly-by post to drop off something pretty I made to celebrate the completion of the first Christmas fic I've written in donkey's years...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63...istmas2009.jpg

As usual, click for full size...
          that's beautiful! love the colors.

happy holidays, ship family.
          sally

sigpic

Comment

BrenRen: love the hair study *passes broccoli*
            Jenn: your answer to the presents questions just cracks me up
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
              Same answer (in my universe): They went to Victoria Secrets and bought each other the same present Actually, come to think of it, that was probably just the gift wrap...

Man. I am awful tonight!
              Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
              It's a cliche because it's a GOOD idea

Well, I could have said she gave him a watch with an alarm on it, and he gave her The Simpson's Illustrated Companion, but that's not really that romantic...

EDIT: Or, actually, I *could* have said he gave her fishing lessons and she gave him one of her doohickeys. Oh wait... that is what I said.
              Who are you and what have you done with AngstJenn? But I'm glad you got all guttery. It made me smile and laugh, lol.
              sigpic
              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                Too much snow on the street! No work today...well, I'm going to make a new Sam/Jack video!
                LOL!
                lucky you.....

Yeah, but that'd probably be better suited to the Jack Thunk thread, since his hair doesn't correlate with the Ship all that much--certainly not the way Sam's does, anyway. But scrutinizing his oh-so-ruffle-able locks definitely holds its own appeal!

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                Who are you and what have you done with AngstJenn? But I'm glad you got all guttery. It made me smile and laugh, lol.
                my nanoprobes are slowly but surely turning people to the gutter.....mwahahaha!!!!!

Comment

Okay, on with the pics...

Okay, this has nothing to do with the hair equation, but I ran across it snagging that last cap, and I just had to post it. Did you know that over on "Dedicated to SG-1" (www.stargatesg1971.com) there are *twelve* screencaps of this yummy little moment--and every color of the rainbow lights Sam & Jack in them. I was immensely amused.
                  One has to wonder just what the heck Jack was thinking of by getting so totally into Sam's personal space in that bit, given he'd been distancing himself from her personally in recent episodes. That seems way beyond a little curiosity about what Sam and Daniel were attempting to do with that bomb. Good thing Jacob was occupied with other stuff right about then.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    One has to wonder just what the heck Jack was thinking of by getting so totally into Sam's personal space in that bit, given he'd been distancing himself from her personally in recent episodes. That seems way beyond a little curiosity about what Sam and Daniel were attempting to do with that bomb. Good thing Jacob was occupied with other stuff right about then.
                    Jack's thoughts:

*Okay, if I place my head right here over her waist and talk about the bomb, maybe she won't realize that I'm sneaking a peak (or three) at her cleavage.*

*Now if only it were Teal'c assisting here. Then I might even get away with... No. Must. Resist. Urge. To rest. My head. On her stomach.*

*Must resist urge to zat Daniel*

*Mmmmm... cleavage...*

*Hey is that a zat on the other side of her ....*

*Mmmmm.... cleavage...*

Scuba... Scuba Divin'! In the *Gutter*!!!
                    Love and hot fudge,
                    Bren Ren
                    ~
                    My stories!
                    ~

sigpic

Comment

Jack's thoughts:

*Okay, if I place my head right here over her waist and talk about the bomb, maybe she won't realize that I'm sneaking a peak (or three) at her cleavage.*

*Now if only it were Teal'c assisting here. Then I might even get away with... No. Must. Resist. Urge. To rest. My head. On her stomach.*

*Must resist urge to zat Daniel*

*Mmmmm... cleavage...*

*Hey is that a zat on the other side of her ....*

*Mmmmm.... cleavage...*

Scuba... Scuba Divin'! In the *Gutter*!!!
                      Resistance is futile. Do it. DO IT!!!

Hmm...methinks I have some still unresolved Daniel-issues, eh?
                      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                        Resistance is futile. Do it. DO IT!!!

Hmm...methinks I have some still unresolved Daniel-issues, eh?
                        Not me.

Mine are fully resolved. There are only two times I really liked Daniel.

In Reckoning... of all episodes, go figure. There's just something really awesome about the way he takes control from RepliCarter for a trip through Danny's world. I remember thinking the first time I saw it... "Whoa! Jedi Daniel!" In fact, I'm pretty sure I actually said it out loud--and got a strange look from my former insignificant other.

The other time I liked Daniel? Do I really need to tell you? Can't you guess?

NO CONSEQUENCES!!!

You know what to do to get some action!

The rest of the time, this is how I prefer to see Daniel:

Love and hot fudge,
                        Bren Ren
                        ~
                        My stories!
                        ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                          *Popping in with a present.*

It's done! It's done! The USS Hammond (gingergate version) is done!

For more pictures and a little thing on how it was done, see my blog. (Link is in sig below).

Yay!

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
                          It's fantastic!!!! (and now I should really start to work...again one day)
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

you perfer Daniel be locked in a cage like some animal?

Comment

I just wanted to post this. These are the sims I made of Sam and Jack for The Sims 2 game. I went in and got Sam and Jack decked up for Christmas Then put the other 2 in picture to show what they look like in the outfits I plan to use for them.

What I made for besides the sim - his hair color, did two sets of eyebrows for him, eye color and the outfit with the black leather jacket.

What I made for besides the sim - the hair color for 2 hair styles (one is not pictured), the pants, the eye color and the lip color. I also made her some other outfits for other the categories of clothing in the game such as formal wear and gym wear.

I was going to post a thumbnail pic of my sims but I couldn't figure it with the [img] tag.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Moving right along to the end of Season Four, we get to Exodus, which gives a chance to see Dad again, and gives Sam the chance show Dad that she's still the perfect soldier. By blowing up a sun.
                                Good thing I wasn't drinking or I'd have lost it there, too But, yeah.... lol

Comment

Working...
                                X