Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *blinks*

I still have the individual boxes those work very well for me I never have the patience to wait till a series is over and they make this whole series box...
    *looks at her pretty silver SG DVD boxes!*
    I have the individual season sets too, but they're a mixture of R1 and R2, don't have all the Special Features on, and some of them are damaged and don't work So I got the big set a while ago (got it very cheap in Amazon's summer sale ) so that I have everything

Comment

question: How is AT a PTB?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I have the individual season sets too, but they're a mixture of R1 and R2, don't have all the Special Features on, and some of them are damaged and don't work So I got the big set a while ago (got it very cheap in Amazon's summer sale ) so that I have everything

That's good! I got everything because of the R2 boxes(or so) and at the time some of the specials that are included on the big S1-S10 box were downloadable from MGM. (like the SG: Mythology or so)

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        question: How is AT a PTB?
        AT is atm a exclusive producer from Sanctuary, thus she is a PTB for that show
        sigpic

Comment

That's good! I got everything because of the R2 boxes(or so) and at the time some of the specials that are included on the big S1-S10 box were downloadable from MGM. (like the SG: Mythology or so)

i thought u meant for stargate. my mistake.

Comment

*nods*

She also directed an ep on SG-1 and one on Sanctuary

Comment

*nods*

She also directed an ep on SG-1 and one on Sanctuary
              Yep she did! Loved both of her episodes! *has a fangirl moment*

Because we were talkingabout Threads the other day:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                Mmmm... Comparative visual studies of Sam & Jack! LOVE IT!!

Okay. Jack in the image on the left. Kinda looks... smug. To me, anyway. It's an "I'm gonna get the girl and I know it." look. Sam... she just looks... smitten. "Yup. He's my guy." (Don't know why there was always that "can't let Sam be *Jack's girl*" phobia thing going on. Cause its so obvious that *Jack* is *Sam's Guy*! )

The image on the right... It's now Sam looking smug-- "See! Told ya he's my guy!" Jack, on the other hand... The one thing I imagine him thinking every single time I see that image is: "Is it time to go *Fishing* again yet?"
                Yeah, I love the comparison between the two photos too. Indeed that's why I chose them

It's kind of neat seeing them side by side. If you assume they're pictures of Sam & Jack, the early picture shows them 'starting out', there's just that blatant sexual chemistry between the two of them with him clearly 'the guy that got the girl' and her being smitten and dreamy-eyed.

Whereas the later picture for me, is very much more that of a mature relationship where they're both settled and there is a deeper connection, it's not just about the sexual chemistry anymore; there's commitment and a long-lasting love in there too.

*happy sigh*
                sigpic
                Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  Too much snow on the street! No work today...well, I'm going to make a new Sam/Jack video!
                  LOL!
                  What a dreadful way to spend your day... Oh the hardship!

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                  OT Here
                  Spoiler:
                  one of my early christmas gifts was the first season of sanctuary but im going to wait until they do a season two marathon so i can catch up on the first and second.
                  Spoiler:
                  I am slightly jealous. I still don't have it. Birthday money though so, it's on the list.

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                  I want to hear about RDA talk about being a mime... and see if there's any possible shippy hints ANYWHERE because I will SO dig dig dig...

The My Life In Mime extra does crease me up every time. Short but sweet.
                  Actually I don't think there's a whole heap of stuff with just RDA, but there are some great behind the scenes extras anyway featuring them all. The ones for 200 and Lost City are particular favourites of mine.
                  In general though, if you ever had any doubt that they were having a blast making this series, here's your proof right there in the extras.

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                  Yeah, I love your suggestion. They kiss.. and everyone goes on like nothing happened. Cause in their universe, nothing did. Those two kiss all the time.

Oh yes, that's dead right. Us, the audience, will shoot off into ther statosphere on Squee Power alone but on screen, everyone will be Sam? Jack? Kissing? Yeah...and???
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    What a dreadful way to spend your day... Oh the hardship!
                    Indeed!
                    I also have a finished vid, but I'll upload it on YT for my b-day!
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I want to hear about RDA talk about being a mime
                      ... and see if there's any possible shippy hints ANYWHERE because I will SO dig dig dig...
                      Here you go My Life as a Mime

Comment

Whoa! I actually caught up on the thread! It might even be a first for me.

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                        The Sam and Jack Shipper Lounge is still open for business! Drop by, pull up a bean bag and snuggle down with a cuppa Hot Chocolate!
                        Thanks UhSir!

sigpic
                        Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Here you go My Life as a Mime
                          LOL - thanks!! I did convince my dad to lend me the dvds :: huggles ::

Who knew my dad could inspire so many though?

Comment

New video I made for Secret Santa on LiveJournal. The community is called sj_everyday!! It was fun!!

Song :
                            Ho, ho, ho
                            Song by: Alvin and the chipmunks
                            Warning: please don't take this to serious! I just made it for fun and because it's appropriate with the season.
                            The sound and effects are for some reaon not that great anymore since I uploaded it but it still more then okay.
                            Video is made with Vegas Pro, I just recently got it so I am still figuring things out.
                            WATCH IT IN HD, IT HAS BETTER QUALITY.
                            Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkSa--vYNvw

Comments are love because this vid took a lot of work to do

Comment

LOL - thanks!! I did convince my dad to lend me the dvds :: huggles ::

Who knew my dad could inspire so many though?

Who knew watching talk of miming could be so captivating?
                              Love and hot fudge,
                              Bren Ren
                              ~
                              My stories!
                              ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                                New video I made for Secret Santa on LiveJournal. The community is called sj_everyday!! It was fun!!

Song :
                                Ho, ho, ho
                                Song by: Alvin and the chipmunks
                                Warning: please don't take this to serious! I just made it for fun and because it's appropriate with the season.
                                The sound and effects are for some reaon not that great anymore since I uploaded it but it still more then okay.
                                Video is made with Vegas Pro, I just recently got it so I am still figuring things out.
                                WATCH IT IN HD, IT HAS BETTER QUALITY.
                                Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkSa--vYNvw

Comments are love because this vid took a lot of work to do
                                Funny|
                                sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X