• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
    I think the link's broken
    Fixed it, thanks.
    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
      I don't know what a steno is but it can't be good...

I know. I'm a bad, bad man. I'll have to look back along that thread to find them so you can try and do something with them amanda.
      Yes you are. And good Alan...good.

Originally posted by cess525 View Post
      I leave for 1 night and come back and there is a new thread. I am so confused!

Yes I grabbed my plot bunnies and have been writing them since I got home tonight.

You keep your stenos away from my bunnies! MY Bunnies are sweet and innocent and don't need to be mixing with your bad stenos!

Also on another note watching Chimera right now (research for fic) and I had just finish thinking
      1. Sam wears tons of skirts in this episode (which I remember y'all talking about the other week)
      and
      2. that this episode is not as bad as I thought. I mean I know there is fishing in the future (I am actually talking about fishing and not 'fishing'). Then it all went downhill. This episode sucks. I want to punch the potato head. I do have to giggle over T with the donuts though and when did Daniel move into a house? Lastly I really hate the stalker.

Apparently I can't post and watch episodes at the same time.
      I'm glad you grabbed your plot bunnies! And nice to see they're getting treated well.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I think the house was because he sorta did that dying thing one too many times. Especially that one time where he was gone for a year. Landlords don't like tenants who's lives are iffy. They need hardcore, breathing people. A house is easier for him to will to Jack or Sam to take care of until he's busy not being dead anymore.

Also. Our awesomeness broke the thread. Although I'm blaming Amanda for this one. All that fluff.
        Ah now that makes sense about Daniel

We broke the thread Well we are infact awesome. Are we sure it wasn't Jenn's Stenos and all the bunnies that broke the thread?
        sigpic
        GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

I think the house was because he sorta did that dying thing one too many times. Especially that one time where he was gone for a year. Landlords don't like tenants who's lives are iffy. They need hardcore, breathing people. A house is easier for him to will to Jack or Sam to take care of until he's busy not being dead anymore.

Also. Our awesomeness broke the thread. Although I'm blaming Amanda for this one. All that fluff.
          Hey!

I didn't break the thread, I swear! Maybe you broke it by betaing a fluffy fic...

Comment

*scene pops into head*

~sam comes home from work~

sam: jack, where are you?

*hears laughter from the livingroom*

sam: what are--

*sam sees jack and their daughter, amanda, watching 'rudolph the red-nosed reindeer. she enjoys watching them watching the show*

amanda: daddy, why are they being mean to rudolph?

jack: because they're butt-heads.

sam: uh, jack...

jack: hey, sam, you're home!

amanda: mommy, what are butt-heads?

*sam looks pointedly at jack*

sam: they're reindeers that aren't nice to rudolph, honey.

jack: *grins*

*sam begins to go upstairs, but stops to look back at her child. both of them*
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
              Spoiler:
              It's the best thing to do while you're hanging out in the Igloo right? At least that's what I tell everyone
              hahah just totally had a whole scenario go through my head of jack taking sam ice fishing...and then later cuddling by the fire cause it was chillllllly...and then...ahem. winter is indeed good for many things.... oh canada
              My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by cess525 View Post
                I leave for 1 night and come back and there is a new thread. I am so confused!

Yes I grabbed my plot bunnies and have been writing them since I got home tonight.

You keep your stenos away from my bunnies! MY Bunnies are sweet and innocent and don't need to be mixing with your bad boy stenos!

Also on another note watching Chimera right now (research for fic) and I had just finish thinking
                1. Sam wears tons of skirts in this episode (which I remember y'all talking about the other week)
                and
                2. that this episode is not as bad as I thought. I mean I know there is fishing in the future (I am actually talking about fishing and not 'fishing'). Then it all went downhill. This episode sucks. I want to punch the potato head. I do have to giggle over T with the donuts though and when did Daniel move into a house? Lastly I really hate the stalker.

Apparently I can't post and watch episodes at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  Did someone remember to grab the plot bunnies when we moved?

*worries*

Wouldn't be the S/J thread without them!
                  Did I have any plot bunnies? All I know is that I have some now.

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  *scene pops into head*

*sam sees jack and their daughter, amanda, watching 'rudolph the red-nosed reindeer. she enjoys watching them watching the show*

ROFLOL!!!! Tried to green you, it won't let me... *Hands over virtual green*
                  sigpic

Comment

*scene pops into head*
                    Spoiler:

Hehe!

Isn't it time you made an FF.net account yet?

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
                      hahah just totally had a whole scenario go through my head of jack taking sam ice fishing...and then later cuddling by the fire cause it was chillllllly...and then...ahem. winter is indeed good for many things.... oh canada
                      All that cuddling by the fire on those chilly winter days/nights is why there are so many babies born the following summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        Hehe!

Isn't it time you made an FF.net account yet?
                        She now has her very own official file on my Stargate fanfic folder on my computer.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          She now has her very own official file on my Stargate fanfic folder on my computer.
                          WOOT!!! Go Sally!

Comment

*scene pops into head*

Comment

Ya know its been a while since I have seen season 7. Just finished Death Knell, its like seeing an old friend again (which is good). Good episode (nice comfort shoulder at the end). Also all those booboos on Sam's face...wouldn't at least one of them leave a nice scar? Especially the ones on the left side? I mean Butterfly bandaids usually = really good scar...at least in my family they do.

I also just finished writing a nice fluffy fic MWOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...bad news...my beta is asleep...doh.
                              sigpic
                              GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                All that cuddling by the fire on those chilly winter days/nights is why there are so many babies born the following summer.
                                I think it's less cuddling and more sheer boredom. I look outside and I think, I don't want to go out there. Hmmm whatever can I do... :: Looks at husband ::

Which is EXACTLY what S/J would think if they were stuck someplace snowy...

Cuz gutter duh.

Comment

Working...
                                X