Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post

This story is lovingly dedicated to my favorite Angst lovers, Jenn, APA, and Twilight, who excel in breaking my heart with some of the best heart-wrenching stories in all the Sam & Jack fanfiction archives. Merry Angsty Shipmas!

Surface Exposed in the Holiday Light

*huggles* Aw.. beautiful. And hope RL starts treating you better.

I didn't get an alert though. Guess I'll have to wait a bit to post my next chapter *sigh* /hates waiting

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
      I know!! I hope you like it I thought the picture was GREAT!!
      I loved the story <3 I lovedlovedlovedlovedlovedloved it.
      Spoiler:
      the whole Sam/Teal'c part also made sense and clicked right into place with the episode where they seemed to have grown closer on the Odyssey. I adored imaginary Jack and I bet that had RDA been available for filming this would be quite close to what we would get ^^

Spoiler:

It was amazing. 3d is Fantastic, I wish I could watch SG1 in 3d :C

By the way I was giggling everytime there was a video log cause the operation's initials were RDA XD
      Videos Artwork

In loving memory of Col. L. Pendergast1960-2006
      Yes I actually enjoy SGU.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
        *blinks*

*rubs eyes*

*blinks again*

Umm...Is anyone else's mind in as guttery a place as mine from reading this?

No? Just me? Okay then...

*blinks*

*shakes head*

*walks off muttering about people saying things they shouldn't with certain people of guttery persuasions around*

All I have to say is that it's not just you xD
        Videos Artwork

Comment

Originally posted by Jitter View Post
          Spoiler:
          the whole Sam/Teal'c part also made sense and clicked right into place with the episode where they seemed to have grown closer on the Odyssey. I adored imaginary Jack and I bet that had RDA been available for filming this would be quite close to what we would get ^^

Spoiler:

By the way I was giggling everytime there was a video log cause the operation's initials were RDA XD
          Do you have a linky to the story???
          Last edited by Valerie_Jackson; 20 December 2009, 12:27 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

*sigh* I broke down and posted the next chapter to Duty (which is renamed Being There) : Ergo. Who knows when the alert will come out

It's set after Urgo.

Comment

I know I had Fun. My Little Jack/Cassie Story was Extremely Popular to some people i think i got like 6 or 7 green comments on that one.

Comment

OK, I was Googleing Samantha O'Neill (Don't ask) And this pic came up.

Did anyone here make it?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  Hellooooo ... plot bunny! Anybody? Using other "relationships" as a cover for the real relationship going on under everybody's noses. Totally AU, mind you ... since, of course, it would never really happen. Wood make a great story, though. It would explain (IMO) Sam's OoC behavior in allowing Pete to stay in her life after crashing that stake-out and doing the background check on her ...

(*wonders where I can find a copy of that issue*)

I actually woodn't be at all surprised to find out the NID suspected something was afoot between s/j, even if they couldn't prove anything. Except, of course, for poor Barrett; he never suspected anything.

No handy copy machine nearby? Or handy cellphone you could use to take a picture of the pages? (or is that cheating? I wood never suggest cheating ... never ... )

These, as well as all the others have been copied into their very own file in my Stargate folder on my computer, titled "Shipmas 2009".
                  Aww man. I didn't even think of that!

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                  OT Twi and Sanctuary:
                  Spoiler:
                  ROFL. If you've seen the pilot, skip to Kush... You can go back and fill in the others later, but Kush should hook ya.
                  Though I guess her girl crush isn't off topic
                  I so second this!!

Proof positive the old cliches are wrong.

We do breed.

'They' should be very scared...

More closely on topic, my 12 year-olds puppy crush continues. Poor kid now gets excited every time her name appears in the credits. Which, I'll admit, is frequent around here

EDIT: Yeah!! Box full off ffnet alerts!!
                  Yup mine too...though it totally sucks that the alert still didn't come for the chapter I posted last night. (I'm sure that's the same with all of you guys) totally epic fail right there.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                    Do you have a linky to the story???
                    Yes but it's rated M so I'll just link to Shannon's ff.net profile instead It's named Coda

http://www.fanfiction.net/~twilight506

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                    I so second this!!
                    I third this
                    Videos Artwork

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Actually, I'm pretty sure RDA was available for filming "Unending". He simply wasn't invited to participate.

Comment

Actually, I'm pretty sure RDA was available for filming "Unending". He simply wasn't invited to participate.
                        nuh-uh *puts hands over ears* not listening fa lalalalala

I think it's the truth tbh
                        Videos Artwork

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                          This story is lovingly dedicated to my favorite Angst lovers, Jenn, APA, and Twilight, who excel in breaking my heart with some of the best heart-wrenching stories in all the Sam & Jack fanfiction archives. Merry Angsty Shipmas!

Surface Exposed in the Holiday Light

:: hugs :: Bren, I hope things get better. I use fic too to help purge the brain. And I feel so LOVED having a fic dedicated to me!!!

Spoiler:
                          Fic spoilers
                          Spoiler:
                          I'm SO GLAD you liked it. The S/T thing was the part I was holding my breath on. I tried to leave it "interpretable" - if the reader is weirded out they can just pretend nothing happened, or if they subscribe to AT's commentary they can see more. I was almost afraid I was being too "edgy" for a Shipmas fic but I had wanted SO badly to explain why Jack wasn't on the ship.

*sigh* I broke down and posted the next chapter to Duty (which is renamed Being There) : Ergo. Who knows when the alert will come out

It's set after Urgo.
                          Wheee must go review it at ff.net!!

It's about cost and budget unfortunately. As much as RDA loves all of it, this is his job and he probably commands a pretty penny. To put a face like his into the episode would have shot the budget up beyond what they had available to them. It sucks, yes, but it's just business. That's why we haven't had our movies yet. (And I'm pulling this from the million times JM has answered these questions on his blog). :: hugs :: As fan though, I sympathize. I would have preferred RDA over Landry... no offense Beau LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                            Since we're talking about fave scenes - in terms of lighting and filming I love D&C when they have AT looking towards Jack - it's noted in the commentary but her eyes do this... WOW thing and there's a millisecond where she looks right into the camera.

There are so many times when watching AT that I just gasp at how heart stopping a scene is because of the way she handles those close ups, but this particular one... everything just came together so perfectly that it sticks in my head long after the show is over.
                            i agree about that scene.

the one where amanda's acting totally and completely sold it for me, was in 'heroes', when she comes into jack's room and they end up hugging. amanda was just totally amazing in that scene... *fangirls and shippy sighs*
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                              Just wanted to pop in and say it was nice to see everyone yesterday and to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2010!

APA
                              here's hoping we don't have to fight off any Aschen next year.....

Comment

It's set after Urgo.
                                Oh, this was so good! I highly recommend it!
                                sigpic
                                Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Working...
                                X