Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    I know who did Grace but I needed to make that post on-topic again and I always do that with staring at a kiss
    I was talking about Grace

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Jenn, 3 outta 5...well that probably confirms it why I like his directing...it's mostly gutter! *giggles*
      lol. Actually, I think he does some of the best pure angst - PoV, Entity, Death Knell...

But... yeah. He does gutter quite well.

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
        There are so many times when watching AT that I just gasp at how heart stopping a scene is because of the way she handles those close ups, but this particular one... everything just came together so perfectly that it sticks in my head long after the show is over.
        My favorite single moment from D&C is also of AT, but it's actually not the forcefield scene. There's this beat when she's watching Jack as he makes his confession in the chair when he admits to caring more about her than he's supposed to, and for just a millisecond her expression shifts and it's no longer about the forcefield or the testing or any of it, and it's just any woman being told she's loved by the man she loves.

*happy sigh*

It's right about here:

But, yeah, she does absolute horror brilliantly, too. It's what makes Continuum so angsty.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
          My favorite single moment from D&C is also of AT, but it's actually not the forcefield scene. There's this beat when she's watching Jack as he makes his confession in the chair when he admits to caring more about her than he's supposed to, and for just a millisecond her expression shifts and it's no longer about the forcefield or the testing or any of it, and it's just any woman being told she's loved by the man she loves.

*happy sigh*

It's right about here:

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o.../Sigs/eyes.jpg

But, yeah, she does absolute horror brilliantly, too. It's what makes Continuum so angsty.
          It's so funny that you say that because I think the forcefield scene tends to end up overshadowing the rest of the episode because of the fact that we have two powerful actors with off the charts chemistry unable to touch each each other.

I think I have such a girl crush on AT that the scene that I mentioned where she watches Jack go down the hall just makes me SQUEE. AT alone is probably what makes me try to pick up Sanctuary next year (now that Lost is coming to an end and Dexter's on hiatus until September, I have an open tv slot now LOL).

Comment

For anyone willing to go there, and desperate for fic (though how could you be after yesterday?), I've posted the next chapter of my Being There (first chapter was Duty) to my LJ: Ergo. I'm waiting to upload to ffnet when the darn thing is working.

Comment

I think I have such a girl crush on AT that the scene that I mentioned where she watches Jack go down the hall just makes me SQUEE. AT alone is probably what makes me try to pick up Sanctuary next year (now that Lost is coming to an end and Dexter's on hiatus until September, I have an open tv slot now LOL).
              I'm telling you, break down and get Netflix, stream season one, and go into Angst OD. If that's possible .

And then you'll understand Jenn's distraction during Revisions...

I could watch them discuss Cardboard, I tell ya.

Comment

*runs in*

So I was just telling Twilight about an angsty plot bunny that I had lost...but I found it again, yes!!!

*runs off to write*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

For anyone willing to go there, and desperate for fic (though how could you be after yesterday?), I've posted the next chapter of my Being There (first chapter was Duty) to my LJ: Ergo. I'm waiting to upload to ffnet when the darn thing is working.
                  :: does a little dance :: It was great! I'll comment when it's on ff.net. I don't know why, but I don't like LJ that much. It's... too... journally...

Comment

I'm telling you, break down and get Netflix, stream season one, and go into Angst OD. If that's possible .

And then you'll understand Jenn's distraction during Revisions...

I could watch them discuss Cardboard, I tell ya.
                    I so second this. It's angst galore...angst.... And then you can go read all of Jenn's awesome Sanctuary fics

And I was distracted to when it was on the other night.

Um....on topic...hmmm....

I have an obsessive love of this picture and moment in Continuum...all that negative space...guh. *fangurls MW and AT*

Comment

K...

We need to stop having this conversation now or Jenn's not going to have anything interesting and new to post on her 12 Days of MW's Best during Martinmas

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                        Hiiii everyone! I had so much fun yesterday!!!! Huuuuuugeee huuuugggggssss to alll!!!!

I know that THE LIST has been posted but here are some fics that weren't added
                        I've recreated the list below and added in a stray video plus those mentioned by Devilish Me.

If anyone missed the party, please quote this, remove the quote tags and this extraneous text then add your links to the list.

2009 Shipmas FanFiction and Video List

Fics:
                        A Kiss Is Still A Kiss by Twilight506 *NEW*
                        A Sam and Jack Christmas by Valerie Jackson *NEW*
                        Home For Christmas by SamJackShipper93
                        Samantha Carter's Wonderful Life by AstraPerAspera *NEW*
                        The Twelve Days of Shipmas by Valerie_Jackson *NEW*
                        I Heard the Bells by JenniferJF *NEW*
                        Plus One Minus One Equals a Very Long Evening & Grace by JenniferJF new this year but posted early
                        Jack O'Neill & The Seven Fairies by Rachel500 *OLD*
                        Myrrh by Zoser *NEW*
                        Jack's Christmas Carol by AstraPerAspera *OLD*
                        Cookies and Compromises by Pol *NEW*
                        The Heart Longs for Home by RegularAmanda *NEW*
                        Christmas at the cabin by Starlover *NEW*
                        Can't Stop Loving You by Lara *somewhat new*
                        Solar Eclipse by Lara *NEW*
                        Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow... Or Something Like It by m_wendy_r
                        Red Light, Blue Light by cess525 *NEW*
                        Row to the Christmas Song by cess525 (old)
                        Shipmas Poem. by Valerie_Jackson *NEW*
                        Trimming The Tree/Reindeer Eat Carrots By Cags Old fic, with new chapter
                        Nevada by SeNedra
                        Twas the Night Before Christmas by Bekki
                        Silent Night by Bekki
                        Baby Mine by Bekki
                        Mistletoe by Bekki
                        Oh Christmas Tree by Bekki

Vids:
                        They by Devilish Me *NEW*
                        Come on Get Higher by Devilsh Me *NEW*
                        Keeping Things Warm by UhSir *NEW*
                        Bad Romance by yessika *NEW*
                        Two is better than one by yessika *NEW*
                        Eyes on me by Devilish Me *NEW*
                        Apoligize by Atlantis_ babe34
                        Broken by atlantis_babe34
                        Far Away By atlantis_babe34 audio is disabled but you can still match it up... kinda lol
                        I Knew By atlantis_babe34
                        more Than by atlantis_babe34
                        Can't Fight the Moonlight By atlantis_babe34 all theses vids are old reposts
                        Fallin' For You By Krissy *NEW*
                        He said she said by Devilish Me *NEW*
                        Better than love by XFchemist
                        Wish you were here by XFchemist
                        Right here waiting by XFchemist
                        She drives me crazy by XFchemist
                        Hero by XFchemist
                        Breathe by XFchemist
                        Happy Christmas by XFchemist The vids are old but I've never posted them here on GW...I'm new!
                        It is you( I have loved) By Starlover *NEW*
                        Ice Dance By Replicartertje *NEW*
                        Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me By Cags *NEW*
                        Falling for you by Devilish Me *NEW*
                        I Would Die For You by es *NEW*
                        I'm Dreaming of a Shippy Christmas by APA (old)
                        Footprints in the Sand by Linda06 *NEW*
                        Grace by Lara *NEW*
                        Scandalous by Lara *NEW*
                        Lifelong Lullaby by Eve (Replicarterje) *NEW*
                        All I Want Is You By gater62 (old)
                        Sam & Jack: The Story So Far (Or There & Back Again In Three Minutes) By Cags *NEW*
                        Slipped Away by Starg8rocks

smilie by zuz
                        Last edited by UhSir; 20 December 2009, 07:45 AM. Reason: fix typos and links

Comment

K...

We need to stop having this conversation now or Jenn's not going to have anything interesting and new to post on her 12 Days of MW's Best during Martinmas

K...we'll have it after the 12 days of Martinmas!

Comment

K...

Ah, but you'll be posting those on the MWHS thread so it'll all be new to most of the WooHoos Besides, you can never talk too much about Martin's directing

Comment

Jenn - I'm thinking of getting Netflix... you might be selling me on it

Comment

Jenn - I'm thinking of getting Netflix... you might be selling me on it
                                It's fabulous, especially for streaming. They're actually now posting some episodes for TV shows (like Legend of the Seeker for example) as they're originally aired. We're currently finally going through S1-2 of Farscape together and John's watching The Tudor's. I mean. Not at this very minute. At this minute we're watching Sanctuary, but you get my meaning

er.. on topic...

They've got Ark of Truth and Continuum, too, streamable. And as DVDs.

Comment

Working...
                                X