Jumble; I was doubting between Martin and PdL

*huggles gif*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

*huggles gif*
      Peter F. Woeste. Didn't you know that?

What's scary is when I can't remember who a director is, but manage to guess while watching

And I was gonna say, Jann, sounds like you're a bit of a PdL fan. Nuthin' wrong with that... I still fangurl that over-the-shoulder tear in SGU: Light *sigh*

Now that I've scared EVERYONE...

(desperately tries to redeem self)

Speaking of PdL:

The one and only real kiss...

Actually, I think PdL's in the lead for 'Sam/Jack kisses', having three out of the five. (I think, those are just numbers I pulled up without actually counting 'em each)

EDIT: And I don't believe MW has directed any. *hugs MW for that... cause not kissing is so much angstier than... well. Actually. Not kissing. Cause they're not* /scratches head, confuzzled.
      Last edited by JenniferJF; 20 December 2009, 05:41 AM.

Comment

That's just adding insult to injury

*runs back to Martin PSing*

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
          Revisions is from Martin. I was talking about Revisions in there...

I know who did Grace but I needed to make that post on-topic again and I always do that with staring at a kiss

What's scary is when I can't remember who a director is, but manage to guess while watching

And I was gonna say, Jann, sounds like you're a bit of a PdL fan. Nuthin' wrong with that... I still fangurl that over-the-shoulder tear in SGU: Light *sigh*

Now that I've scared EVERYONE

Speaking of PdL:

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...iferJF/wow.gif
          Well, I love PdL too! Have you seen him without a shirt? *drools* ...oh wait...you meant his directing

Yes, the WoO kiss is also awesome...again the zooming in!

You know as much as I also love the BD kiss; I think in there the editing of it made the kiss better instead of the way/angles of the camera...

Moebius kiss- zooming in...and I know PdL directed...

Hmmm...I think I should revise some of my statements....

*sits in quiet corner*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

That's just adding insult to injury

*runs back to Martin PSing*
            Can I say that I only had a few hours of sleep last night and thus I'm not thinking clearly?

*huggles Jumbly* Am I banned from the MWHS thread now

Jenn, 3 outta 5...well that probably confirms it why I like his directing...it's mostly gutter! *giggles*

Ok I *need* to go out now...we have a lot of snow in here and I need to annoy my dog with it!
            sigpic

Comment

Can I say that I only had a few hours of sleep last night and thus I'm not thinking clearly?

*huggles Jumbly* Am I banned from the MWHS thread now

Jenn, 3 outta 5...well that probably confirms it why I like his directing...it's mostly gutter! *giggles*

Ok I *need* to go out now...we have a lot of snow in here and I need to annoy my dog with it!
              Ok, I'll put it down to your hangover and lack of sleep

Have fun in the snow. Ours has started melting but the roads are a bit slippy still

Comment

Since we're talking about fave scenes - in terms of lighting and filming I love D&C when they have AT looking towards Jack - it's noted in the commentary but her eyes do this... WOW thing and there's a millisecond where she looks right into the camera.

There are so many times when watching AT that I just gasp at how heart stopping a scene is because of the way she handles those close ups, but this particular one... everything just came together so perfectly that it sticks in my head long after the show is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Lara_SGC View Post
                  *walks in wearing her pink Hello Kitty slippers, PJ's and a mug of steaming hot fruit tea*

That was some party last night! I loved it.

*huggles everyone*

I was just skimming through the new Official Stargate Magazine and I almost suffocated in my tea when I read this (it was written during season 8) this is what was said in Sam Carter's NID file:

"My study of her record and certain SGC missions suggests that Carter may also have a relationship with O'Neill, her immediate superior, in violation of fraternization regulations. If this can be proven, it would allow us to remove one or both from the SGC, or at the very least, break up the team of SG-1" - Frank Simmons

Then there a note from Richard Woolsey: "General, do you have any comment on this claim of fraternization? I would be glad of your assurance that it can't be substantiated by any actions of yourself or Col. Carter."

And Jack replies with a note: "For crying out loud! We're both seeing other people. Does that look like fraternization to you?"

I was like: no way!. Then checked the front of the magazine and it's an official one LOL. So they're saying that the NID knew about Sam and Jack.

Tee-hee.

*snuggles on the sofa, sipping from her tea and reading the Shipmas fanfics*
                  Sweet! Must get myself this magazine!

Shhh... your giving away my 12 Days of MW...

Though I've not noticed the Revisions scene. I tend to find that episode.. distracting.. for other reasons.
                  LOL, I know what you mean. I keep seeing...other people... Very distracting!
                  sigpic
                  The Return of King Arthur
                  Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                  acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

*walks in wearing her pink Hello Kitty slippers, PJ's and a mug of steaming hot fruit tea*

*huggles everyone*

I was just skimming through the new Official Stargate Magazine and I almost suffocated in my tea when I read this (it was written during season 8) this is what was said in Sam Carter's NID file:

"My study of her record and certain SGC missions suggests that Carter may also have a relationship with O'Neill, her immediate superior, in violation of fraternization regulations. If this can be proven, it would allow us to remove one or both from the SGC, or at the very least, break up the team of SG-1" - Frank Simmons

Then there a note from Richard Woolsey: "General, do you have any comment on this claim of fraternization? I would be glad of your assurance that it can't be substantiated by any actions of yourself or Col. Carter."

And Jack replies with a note: "For crying out loud! We're both seeing other people. Does that look like fraternization to you?"

I was like: no way!. Then checked the front of the magazine and it's an official one LOL. So they're saying that the NID knew about Sam and Jack.

Tee-hee.

Interestingly enough this had to have been near the end of S. 8 since Jack didn't start seeing Kerry until then...

Hmmm Woolsey would have thought... suddenly Jack's getting transferred to DC and Sam's headed to Area 51... and they sure do a lot of flying between the places...

Then further research brings up a marriage license...

do do do ddeee dooooooo

Comment

It was good to see you again

*thinks for a second*

*grabs APA and ties her to a chair*

You won't leave...please stay
                      *looks at rope in hands* Oh good! You already did that for me!

*huggles everyone*

Tee-hee.

To the first bolded...my mother would die if she had those

To the second...totally saw that a few weeks ago, I had to show it to my dad who told me I should just buy the darn thing because I was sitting there writing down the whole thing.

Now that I've scared EVERYONE...

(desperately tries to redeem self)

Speaking of PdL:

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...iferJF/wow.gif

Actually, I think PdL's in the lead for 'Sam/Jack kisses', having three out of the five. (I think, those are just numbers I pulled up without actually counting 'em each)

EDIT: And I don't believe MW has directed any. *hugs MW for that... cause not kissing is so much angstier than... well. Actually. Not kissing. Cause they're not* /scratches head, confuzzled.
                      We're confuzzled too.

FF.net OT
                      Spoiler:
                      Anyone know if their notification system is down? I didn't get the email about the new chapter I posted last night, nor Jann's review that she left me?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                        Sweet! Must get myself this magazine!

LOL, I know what you mean. I keep seeing...other people... Very distracting!
                        Speaking of distracting :: points to post your post count :: DUDE you are so close to a custom avatar. I've been trying to be around so I can post like crazy... 160 posts to gooo....

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          FF.net OT
                          Spoiler:
                          Anyone know if their notification system is down? I didn't get the email about the new chapter I posted last night, nor Jann's review that she left me?
                          ff.net was down all day yesterday. I haven't received notifications for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                            ff.net was down all day yesterday. I haven't received notifications for anything.
                            heh. I wish I had known that before last night.

Maybe all those uploads from those awesome fluffy S/J fics yesterday broke it!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                              Nope, nothing is working... At least we can still read the stories

OH and yes D&C..soooo good! I love multiple scenes in it! When Jack walks away, the confession....etc...

*happy sigh*
                              sigpic

Comment

Hiiii everyone! I had so much fun yesterday!!!! Huuuuuugeee huuuugggggssss to alll!!!!

I know that THE LIST has been posted but here are some fics that weren't added

Nevada by SeNedra

Twas the Night Before Christmas by Bekki

Silent Night by Bekki

Baby Mine by Bekki

Mistletoe by Bekki

Oh Christmas Tree by Bekki

sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X