Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    No...I'm not. I am just saying that I am a bad influence, that has nothing to do with being innocent or not. I didn't knew talking to anyone would make one ...not innocent...

Darn it...I could have tried that. *hugs for the early morning*

it's not talking that's the problem....it's the influence your words have....

so if the influence your words have is bad....it casts serious doubts upon your innocence....

Comment

My son just went to our DVD case, looked at our DVDs and said "Stargate!"

He is learning...

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        she abandoned me too...

jack wouldn't abandon sam...

Spoiler:
        jack: carter, want to play cards?

sam: i can't, sir.

jack: why?

sam: i have some studying to do.

jack: WHAT!?

sam: sir?...

jack: you choose studying, instead of being with me!?!

sam: ......

now jack knows what it's like to be abandoned too...

~later that same day~

sam: sir, may i come in?

jack: ....

sam: i'm sorry, sir, about choosing studying that artifact that could destroy the goauld's hold on our galaxy and continue their slavitude of jaffas and people alike.

jack: yeah, whatever....

sam: colonel, i've come to make it up to you.

jack: how?

*sam brings a deck of cards from behind her back*

sam: this, sir, and my undivided attention for the rest of the night.

jack: well... as long as you're going to pay attention to ME, and not some stupid tech crap that does whatever...

sam: saves humanity and the universe from slavery?

jack: whatever. so want to play strip poker?
        That's hilarious!
        I don't even use facebook, I live in GW
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

i got another Pic Spam story coming up sometime later tonite with O'Neill Visiting Carter in Atlantis. but i may save it for Shipmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            i got another Pic Spam story coming up sometime later tonite with O'Neill Visiting Carter in Atlantis. but i may save it for Shipmas.
            You're a tease

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
              You're a tease

LOL
              look who i've been hanging around for the better part of 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                My son just went to our DVD case, looked at our DVDs and said "Stargate!"

He is learning...
                indeed.....your boy will grow up into a remarkable young man with a wealth of knowledge of all things Stargate...esp. as it pertains to Jack/Sam....

Comment

*thinks to himself* I need to really get out to atlantis some more if she's going to be wearing what i think she is going to be wearing later on.
                  Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 17 December 2009, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Hey folks,

Can I drop a gentle reminder that if you post a rec to a story, please not whether the piece is finished or not. There's nothing more jarring to those of us who NEVER read WIP's to find the story ends in mid-stride.

Thanks.

And, ah...

Yeah.
                    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      Lovely little fic rec, which takes place between Nemesis and Small Victories:

Waiting

And a note on another subject:

There's been discussion in the past about Sam being able to get calls on her cell phone when she's in the briefing room at the SGC, and how that's possible given how far underground they are.

I was watching Avenger 2.0 the other day, and (though I've noticed this before and not thought anything of it) realized that Felger got a call on his cell phone from his mother while he was in his lab at the SGC. So I'm thinking some way must have been invented(?) to allow calls into and out of the SGC by cell phone, otherwise those two times (are there more?) couldn't have happened.

Just a passing observation ...
                      Thanks for the rec!

Re: cell phones underground:
                      There is a special wiring in subways to allow people to use their cell phones. I figure it could be installed somewhere in the mountain, too.
                      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

About this legendary scene right here:
                        Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        Are my shippy eyes seeing what the wanna see when Jack says to Sam: "It's time for you to see a doctor, Doctor", (or something like that), he seems to kiss Sam's neck. Is he or am I simply wearing my shippy glasses and imaging things?

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                          Re: cell phones underground:
                          There is a special wiring in subways to allow people to use their cell phones. I figure it could be installed somewhere in the mountain, too.
                          Yes, it can be done.

However, I don't know if super secret military base would for security reasons.

I have worked in the Headquarters of Finnish Airforce, which was also underground, and there was no way we could use cell phones there. But technically I believe it can be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Tachyon View Post
                            About this legendary scene right here:

Are my shippy eyes seeing what the wanna see when Jack says to Sam: "It's time for you to see a doctor, Doctor", (or something like that), he seems to kiss Sam's neck. Is he or am I simply wearing my shippy glasses and imaging things?
                            He *does* snatch a kiss of his own *nods*

Yes, it can be done.

I have worked in the Headquarters of Finnish Airforce, which was also underground, and there was no way we could use cell phones there. But technically I believe it can be done.
                            How cool is that!

You didn't happen to find a stray Stargate there? Well hidden from Russians and Americans?
                            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

LMAO! Sorry es! - no Stargates there. (Unfortunately).

EDIT// Though, I signed a non-disclosure agreement where I agreed not to reveal anything about the base or confidential things I see and/hear, so therefore I couldn't tell you if there was one, even if I wanted to. Tee hee.
                              Last edited by Tachyon; 16 December 2009, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Yes, it can be done.

They could drop the equivalent of a cellphone tower into the SGC, yeah.

What's most important, though, is that we know they can because we've seen it done, as I believe someone mentioned. In Threads Sam quite clearly gets a personal phone call on her cellphone from Pete in the conference room and in Lost City Weir is talking on her cellphone when Daniel comes into the conference room to talk to her.

EDIT: And Woohoo! S10 SG1 uploaded to Hulu. 10 Seasons all at my fingertips.. just in time, too, cause I need an Uninvited cap...
                                Last edited by JenniferJF; 17 December 2009, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X