No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you could make up your Own AU Story what would be the Plot?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      Dude! I so made up my own AU story and it's called Supposed Crime....

The plot... (don't read Jenn, you'll claw your eyes out with how AU it is)

Spoiler:

In a single moment Sam decides to turn to Jack for comfort after Netu...and they break regs to be together, but it's not all fluffy and well, it costs a lot of lives and stuff... but for those who like happy endings I'm writing sequel in ANOTHER AU where the AU from the first story runs into this one and THIS AU is more like ours and... well just go read the friggin' story :: points to link in sig :: It's teen but I'm too lazy to link to it - some people seemed to like it... so ask them if it's worth it LOL

Comment

i've been trying to make my own AU script of the team i have added Kawalsky and Feretti Hammond's Still in Command Jack is Still a Colonel and is Command of SG-1 The Team is almost the Same except Kawalsky is on SG-1 Instead of Carter but Carter is a Member of the SGC. But i can't think of a Title or a Plot. or a Year.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          daniel comes through the gate, and tries to kill sam. but they realize he's an older daniel, and he ends up admitting that he's from the future. in the future, sam's taken over by a goauld and causes a horrible war to take place on earth.

that just popped into my head.
          sally

sigpic

Comment

question for fun and debate (and because i thought of a scene and wanted to discuss it with you ) -

name all the times sam and jack have acted like husband and wife!

the scene that came to mind (which gave me the question fer ya) was from 'sacrifices', where sam and jack were walking down the hallway at the sgc, and jack noticed a jaffa woman walking past with barely anything on, and sam just turned jack around and kept him walking with her. total wife putting the hubby's attention off another woman move!
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
              I just wanted to tell everyone that I'm really looking forward to Shipmas. I *really* need something cheerful to look forward to and to work on...

More sad news:
              Spoiler:
              A friend of mine lost his wife tonight after she battled cancer for 8 months. I never knew her personally, but I followed her blog and he has got to be one of the nicest guys - he's smart, hardworking, funny, loyal... and I'm just heartbroken for him. So. My week is just a little on the depressing side.
              ((((((((Shannon)))))))))) -

Comment

*pops in*

New chapter

Third Day of Christmas

Angst...and a tad bit of gutter.

*pops out*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  *pops in*

New chapter

Third Day of Christmas

*pops out*
                  YAY!
                  *Runs off to read*
                  *Comes back*
                  You weren't kidding!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                    YAY!
                    *Runs off to read*
                    *Comes back*
                    You weren't kidding!

Though Twilight made it seem like the Angst was no big deal...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

i just read it. It was Fricking Awesome can't wait to read the Sequel any idea on when thats going to be out?

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        *pops in*

New chapter

Third Day of Christmas

*pops out*
                        Very nice! Good thing these come out daily, I couldn't really wait longer than that
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Spoiler:

In a single moment Sam decides to turn to Jack for comfort after Netu...and they break regs to be together, but it's not all fluffy and well, it costs a lot of lives and stuff... but for those who like happy endings I'm writing sequel in ANOTHER AU where the AU from the first story runs into this one and THIS AU is more like ours and... well just go read the friggin' story :: points to link in sig :: It's teen but I'm too lazy to link to it - some people seemed to like it... so ask them if it's worth it LOL
                          Actually, I hasten to point out, the two examples of when they do get together early - TbftGoG and PoV - do, in fact, lead to apocalypse. Because if things don't happen just the way they're meant to... Baaad things happen.

OTOH, I believe the two examples we have in which they *don't* get together (2010 and - throw rotten tomatoes - the future in Ripple Effect responsible for everything in which Jacob doesn't die) *also* lead to cataclysm. As does the one where she gets together with Martouf before Jack.

I'm just sayin'.... It's gotta be done just right, and that's our way. See?

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          question for fun and debate (and because i thought of a scene and wanted to discuss it with you ) -

name all the times sam and jack have acted like husband and wife!
                          *All* the time. From really really early on Jack starts to treat Sam, at least, like his wife. To include, I believe, fidelity though it's unwarranted. The way he treats her/looks out for her/everything...

*happy sigh*

It's really very sweet. Only, of course, also angsty because it's completely unrequited.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                            Actually, I hasten to point out, the two examples of when they do get together early - TbftGoG and PoV - do, in fact, lead to apocalypse. Because if things don't happen just the way they're meant to... Baaad things happen.

OTOH, I believe the two examples we have in which they *don't* get together (2010 and - throw rotten tomatoes - the future in Ripple Effect responsible for everything in which Jacob doesn't die) *also* lead to cataclysm. As does the one where she gets together with Martouf before Jack.

Yes! Another believer that the fate of the world pivots on Threads. Well- at least it's correlated with the fate of the world. Because if you look at it, in any reality where S/J get together before that time, we get global catastrophe. If they don't get together after that, again, it's literally a disaster.

So when you say it has to be done right, and that's our way, that may very well be true. That kind of thought process is a derivative of a philosophical theory called the best-of-all-possible-worlds, which was originally thought to be because God set it up that way but in light of quantum physics and the possibility of AUs may actually be true from a strictly scientific viewpoint as well.

Basically, by process of elimination, we're left with the best world because the other ones don't exist. And that's the world in which they get together at the right time, "our" world.

So Sam and Jack getting together in Threads isn't the best because it's our way, but it's our way because it's the best.

See?

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Lurking.

Actually I just finished my homework Which was as primary school as it could be...

and now tryin' to make the red font of my beta black again...which she without a doubt will happily make red again...but I love her anyways*huggles Twi*
                              She hasn't hit me yet *sticks out to Amanda*
                              ooo looking forward to shipmas fic.

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                              I've just finished my homework too. (Ancient Rome is cool)
                              And I here now, kinda, still working on a fic I'm trying to get done by Shipmas.
                              Ancient Rome is cool but prefer Ancient Greece Ooooo more fics.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              I just finished one of my vids for Shipmas!!!!!!!!!
                              *runs through thread nekkid*
                              Ahhhhhhh my eyes!

I just wanted to tell everyone that I'm really looking forward to Shipmas. I *really* need something cheerful to look forward to and to work on...

More sad news:
                              Spoiler:
                              A friend of mine lost his wife tonight after she battled cancer for 8 months. I never knew her personally, but I followed her blog and he has got to be one of the nicest guys - he's smart, hardworking, funny, loyal... and I'm just heartbroken for him. So. My week is just a little on the depressing side.
                              Really sorry to hear that Twilight, keep your chin up. Big hugs
                              sigpic
                              I Believe
                              My FanFiction

Comment

More sad news:
                                Spoiler:
                                *huggles tightly*

Spoiler:

Awesome story. READ...if you like AU's ofcourse...still...made out of awesomeness!
                                ...now update its sequel*taps foot impatiently*

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post

*All* the time. From really really early on Jack starts to treat Sam, at least, like his wife. To include, I believe, fidelity though it's unwarranted. The way he treats her/looks out for her/everything...

*happy sigh*

It's really very sweet. Only, of course, also angsty because it's completely unrequited.
                                Lol, my sleepy brain thought while reading this...thus "oh the universe' fate depends on when S/J come together. Too early they die and too late they die(S10 AU episode)
                                Awww...I love sleepy brains! It makes me fluffy

Overall your theory is right Jenn, but still there could be a universe out there where everything went well and S/J came together earlier on! We just hear about the bad universes because you know...they are desperate and search for a way to survive...we would do the same Happy universes don't look for other universes....

I'm not making any sense at all now right?

Originally posted by Mis.Understood View Post
                                ooo looking forward to shipmas fic.
                                No Christmas fic from me...if I would write a christmas fic it's one without christmas actually present I'm weird like that...

EDIT: ROFL...I just wanted to download some S/J vids from YT for on my Ipod and I am suddenly getting a message "This video contains 18+ material. Please identify yourself"(or something like that)...I never knew we had 18+ S/J scenes ...apparently fishing is very...mature(not fishing in this case)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X