Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mis.Understood View Post
    Hellllooooooooo. I've been gone for 4 hours and no more posts. Where is everyone?
    I just finished one of my vids for Shipmas!!!!!!!!!
    *runs through thread nekkid*
    Last edited by yessika; 15 December 2009, 03:21 PM.
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I've just edited the song for my Shipmas vid. Hope to get the vid done in time... got loads of homework to do, too
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        Nice.

I think the thread is probably quiet while everyoen works on their Shipmas stuff.

I have got as far as beating my Angst Muse back into the darkest recesses of my brain and dragging my poor cowering Fluff Muse out blinking into the light and giving it a good dust off... that is to say I've stopped listening to all those songs I want to vid to that are mostly angsty (or, for some odd reaosn teamy rather than Sam/Jack) and I have found the perfect bit of fluff to make a shipmas video to. I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner, actually .

Now if someone would just loan me either a time dilation device or a cloning machine so I actually have time to make it as well as do everything else... that'd be cool.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          Ah! Shield my eyes! Ah what the hey!
          *Runs with yessica(Clothed)*

EDIT: Can't wait to see that vid!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
            Ah! Shield my eyes! Ah what the hey!
            *Runs with yessica(Clothed)*

EDIT: Can't wait to see that vid!
            *puts on clothes* I think you'll like it. That one is flutter, the other one is flangst (if I finish it on time)
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
              Fic rec: Purple Snowflakes. Totally in character and in canon. And so cute I can even forgive the tiny bit of head-hopping
              Thanks for the fic rec, Jennifer. Look forward to reading it.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Mirror, mirror...

Off
                Spoiler:
                to see Seussical the Musical, which our M. costumed!

Yay!

O'Neill still loves Carter!
                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Ooh!

Shiny new thread

I have nothing Shippy to offer, just felt like popping in...this place always cheers me up

I'll post something On Topic tomorrow
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Enjoy the musical, Pol!
                    Spoiler:
                    We just finished that musical at my school. So much fun! I absolutely love the music!

sigpic
                    The Return of King Arthur
                    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                      Enjoy the musical, Pol!
                      Spoiler:
                      We just finished that musical at my school. So much fun! I absolutely love the music!

who is that photo from anyway?

Comment

Shame less self promotion (Kind of)

My Poems
                        All my poems I've posted at one time or another. Mostly SJ, with one JT poem

EDIT:
                        OT
                        Spoiler:
                        I need a beta for a Bones fic I'm working on. Anyone interested? Just pm me.
                        Last edited by Valerie_Jackson; 15 December 2009, 05:43 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                          Fic rec: Purple Snowflakes. Totally in character and in canon. And so cute I can even forgive the tiny bit of head-hopping
                          Originally posted by Alan View Post
                          Thanks for the fic rec, Jennifer. Look forward to reading it.

What an enjoyable and adorable little fic that Purple Snowflakes is. The characters are most definitely true to the Sam and Jack we all know and love on-screen AND I could definitely see Amanda and Rick delivering the words in that fic. I really recommend the fic that Jennifer has recommended.

Last edited by Alan; 15 December 2009, 06:07 PM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

We broke the old thread?????

Wow!!!

I'm busy working on stuff for Shipmas...and stuff for Christmas, but I wanted to bring by an invitation for an upcoming event:

Hugs to all!!!

Guess I better subscribe to this thread, huh???

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                              Mirror, mirror...
                              http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...s/Jack_WoO.png
                              http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l.../Picture14.png

Off
                              Spoiler:
                              to see Seussical the Musical, which our M. costumed!

Yay!

O'Neill still loves Carter!
                              O'Neill has always loved Carter.

Comment

I just wanted to tell everyone that I'm really looking forward to Shipmas. I *really* need something cheerful to look forward to and to work on...

More sad news:
                                Spoiler:
                                A friend of mine lost his wife tonight after she battled cancer for 8 months. I never knew her personally, but I followed her blog and he has got to be one of the nicest guys - he's smart, hardworking, funny, loyal... and I'm just heartbroken for him. So. My week is just a little on the depressing side.

Comment

Working...
                                X