• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great picfic Col. Sheppard.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

All this bed talk... I'd like to share a RL funny story about blankets and bed sharing:

Spoiler:
      When Elijah and I had gotten married, my only experience with sharing a bed had been with my younger sister so I had an entire subconscious system set up to "protect" me and my territory. Sooooo we were on our honeymoon and he decided "Hey, I've got this new beautiful wife, I'm going to cuddle up to her..." and he was promptly kicked (I was asleep). He tells me that he was kicked, punched, and shoved. We were sharing a king sized bed and when I woke up the next morning he was curled up in a fetal position on the other side of the bed trying to stay warm because I had taken all the covers...

I've only gotten slightly better since then. Apparently I give a muffled "Move over please" before I shove him if he dares to inch over to my side of the bed (and he's become more hardcore about keep his blankets).

Cuddler I am not

All these accusations of fluff. I don't know how to feel about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
        All this bed talk... I'd like to share a RL funny story about blankets and bed sharing:

Spoiler:
        When Elijah and I had gotten married, my only experience with sharing a bed had been with my younger sister so I had an entire subconscious system set up to "protect" me and my territory. Sooooo we were on our honeymoon and he decided "Hey, I've got this new beautiful wife, I'm going to cuddle up to her..." and he was promptly kicked (I was asleep). He tells me that he was kicked, punched, and shoved. We were sharing a king sized bed and when I woke up the next morning he was curled up in a fetal position on the other side of the bed trying to stay warm because I had taken all the covers...

I've only gotten slightly better since then. Apparently I give a muffled "Move over please" before I shove him if he dares to inch over to my side of the bed (and he's become more hardcore about keep his blankets).

Cuddler I am not

All these accusations of fluff. I don't know how to feel about that.
        LMAO
        Spoiler:
        See my sister would sleep in my room often but since she was 8 years younger than me I was able to convence her of the "Line Monster". See the "Line Monster" attacks if you cross over the center line of the bed. First he just wacks you, if you do it again he takes off the affending limb. (Yes I know I am a sweet nice sister). Needless to say after a few wacks she never crossed the line. I had my side and she always brought her own blanket

You know maybe this is why you don't do fluff. Your not a cuddler...it all makes sense now
        sigpic
        GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

*giggles at bed talk*

well...
          Spoiler:
          I remember the story of the line monster B...but at that moment I decided to "cross" the line aka...taking the whole bed for me...remember?

As for cuddling...not really...I need to move around a lot...I know some have told me that I just move and move and move around in bed thus you can try to cuddle me but I'll turn around again

And I am a blanket hogger...I really need an own blanket...sharing doesn't go over that well*giggles*

And Twilight I am beginning to understand the "no fluff" more and more lol
          sigpic

Comment

Bed talk:
            Spoiler:
            Whenever I share the share I'm decent but whenever I have the bed for myself I wrap myself in such a way is almost impossible for me to get out of it in the morning
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Fic rec (long):

The Wizard of Mazd

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                Well these were Secret Santa - Shipmas is on Saturday so you still have tiiiiiime.
                Yeah, I meant SS.
                Looking forwar to Shipmas, too!

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                Fic rec (long):

The Wizard of Mazd
                Thanks for the rec!
                "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

This thread needs to be locked for about 24 hours just to give me time to catch up on the videos, fics etc.

But anyway...

Today's Advent calender Artwork is brought to you by
                  Blacky Kitten

For more information about the origins of the Advent, on which this calender is based, go to this site .

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    This thread needs to be locked for about 24 hours just to give me time to catch up on the videos, fics etc.

But anyway...

Today's Advent calender Artwork is brought to you by
                    Blacky Kitten

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...eace_day15.jpg

For more information about the origins of the Advent, on which this calender is based, go to this site .

Don't say that! They might just do it.
                    Anywho,
                    sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

*bounces*

So I'm sitting here watching 'Runaway Bride' (Richard Gere *happy sighs*) and I gasped because what song comes on? 'I Never Saw Blue Like that Before'...which made me think of Uhsir's video 'I Never Saw Blue Like Before'

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I was saving this for shipmas on Saturday but I got impatient. I got the plot bunny after Secret Santa on here. Hope you like it, it's only short. Must say thanks to Pol for Beta-ing, without her the grammer/spelling would be terrible. She also kept me on the straight and narrow with the characters.

Secret Santa
                        sigpic
                        I Believe
                        My FanFiction

Comment

Hellllooooooooo. I've been gone for 4 hours and no more posts. Where is everyone?
                          sigpic
                          I Believe
                          My FanFiction

Comment

Originally posted by Mis.Understood View Post
                            Hellllooooooooo. I've been gone for 4 hours and no more posts. Where is everyone?
                            Lurking.

Actually I just finished my homework Which was as primary school as it could be...

and now tryin' to make the red font of my beta black again...which she without a doubt will happily make red again...but I love her anyways*huggles Twi*
                            She hasn't hit me yet *sticks tongue out to Amanda*

Erm....

+ =

Look...sparkles!

Last edited by starlover; 16 December 2009, 12:31 AM. Reason: wrote an incomplete sentence
                            sigpic

Comment

Fic rec: Purple Snowflakes. Totally in character and in canon. And so cute I can even forgive the tiny bit of head-hopping

Comment

Originally posted by Mis.Understood View Post
                                I've just finished my homework too. (Ancient Rome is cool)
                                And I here now, kinda, still working on a fic I'm trying to get done by Shipmas.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X