Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
    I LOVE SECRET SANTA PREZZIE DAY!

First, a huge shout out to Cags for making the best music vid this Gutter Gal could hope for... The title says it all: "Forty-five seconds of Ecstasy"! THANK YOU!!!!!
    [/CENTER]
    Glad you liked it. Did you get the banners too?

I uploaded to YT if anyone wants to see (I'm sure Bren doesn't mind me spreading the gutter )

Forty-five seconds of Ecstasy

Oh dear I am going to be spending all day reading SS fics and early shipmas presents. Me? I've made nothing for shipmas this year... not a thing. Yet anyway.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cess525 View Post
      Poke Wendy again...maybe she will beta faster Granted 2 in one night is pretty fast

Also nice chapter 2 Do I get a hint at what days 3-12 are?

Bren...ROFLMAO! Mashed Potatoes its great!
      Oy... I'm at work in an hour... maybe when I get home Sheesh.

Am always kind to my beta, she's wonderful *huggles beta*
      *hugs*
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
        I gave in - here's a taste of what I'll be posting for Shipmas....

A Kiss Is Still A Kiss - this will be in canon
        Flufflity fluff fluff...I like...even if there is angst after that there is still a nice helping of fluff to start with
        Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        *hugs*
        *huggles Wendy*
        sigpic
        GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Glad you liked it. Did you get the banners too?

I uploaded to YT if anyone wants to see (I'm sure Bren doesn't mind me spreading the gutter )

Forty-five seconds of Ecstasy

Oh dear I am going to be spending all day reading SS fics and early shipmas presents. Me? I've made nothing for shipmas this year... not a thing. Yet anyway.
          Great gutter vid

My DS (off school ill) saw me look at your vid and said 'Why are Rick and Amanda always kissing?', I of course replied, 'If only!' at which point he gave me a puzzled look and wandered off...

*gets Santa letter out*

'We've been good little shippers this year.
          Could you please bring us a hot confirmation kiss in SG-1 #3?
          ASAP!'

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post
            great gutter vid

my ds (off school ill) saw me look at your vid and said 'why are rick and amanda always kissing?', i of course replied, 'if only!' at which point he gave me a puzzled look and wandered off... :d

*gets santa letter out*

'we've been good little shippers this year.
            Could you please bring us a hot confirmation kiss in sg-1 #3?
            Asap!'
            ds? and did anyone like my little Jack/Cassie Pic Spam Story thingy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              ds?
              Dear son I assume (dear or darling - usually one of the two). It's oft used on forums / texting but not so much here. I keep having to stop myself from referring to my husband and DH...

*goes back to look at story* I still can't get my head around the fact Cassie is now a grown up!
              sigpic

Comment

*goes back to look at story* I still can't get my head around the fact Cassie is now a grown up!
                yeah she is all grown up. those pics were taken from the episode Rite of Passage in Season 5 of SG-1. she was suppose to be 16 when the episode was aired and that was in 2001 so if u do the math that was eight years ago so she would be about 24 years old and the pics of Jack were taken from The episode "The Real World" Atlantis Season Three and i gotta say i think this might be the second best Pic Story i did this year.
                Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 15 December 2009, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Vala needed to learn how to share!
                  Spoiler:
                  Vala knows how share but Sam could just have asked...

Alright not to toot (teehee) my own horn again but Wendy finished beta'ing another fic of mine.
                  [SPOILERS]Since its technically not Sam/Jack but more a Sam/team fic I guess it goes in spoilers.
                  One of the Guys
                  *giggles*

Cags awesome vid! I love kissing!

Oh and Amanda and B I'm so not getting between you two and the 12 christmas things...
                  sigpic

Comment

Here are my pressies for Eve

They

Come On Get Higher
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Dear son I assume (dear or darling - usually one of the two). It's oft used on forums / texting but not so much here. I keep having to stop myself from referring to my husband and DH...

Have the same problem. I always have to remember to go back and change all the DD and DH's. There is other lingo that doesn't cross between my mom forums and here so I have to remind myself to check my lingo all the time

Cassie can't be all grown up. But if the math is right and she's 24 that means she's supposed to be 2 years younger than me...and that just seems wrong somehow...maybe its because I started watching the show late in the game but it still seems off
                      Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Vala knows how share but Sam could just have asked...

*giggles*

Oh and Amanda and B I'm so not getting between you two and the 12 christmas things...
                      About the bed....again
                      Spoiler:
                      I am pretty sure if Sam asked Vala would have made it into a game pushing Sam off the bed so she could keep all the covers to herself

You know you want to give me the chapters dude
                      sigpic
                      GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Cassie can't be all grown up. But if the math is right and she's 24 that means she's supposed to be 2 years younger than me...and that just seems wrong somehow...maybe its because I started watching the show late in the game but it still seems off[/quote[

At least Cassie isn't older than you...like in my case....

About the bed....again
                        Spoiler:
                        I am pretty sure if Sam asked Vala would have made it into a game pushing Sam off the bed so she could keep all the covers to herself

You know you want to give me the chapters dude
                        Bed...
                        Spoiler:
                        You don't know. Perhaps Vala was so sleepy that she would have given up a part of the blankets without a fight....now Vala pushed Sam of the bed after this...

Nope...I don't know anything...Jann iz innozent
                        sigpic

Comment

Awesome vids DM and Cags!

Oh and B...you might actually (maybe) recognize something in one of the chapters...or anyone that's been around DC recently might as well...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Bed...
                            Spoiler:
                            You don't know. Perhaps Vala was so sleepy that she would have given up a part of the blankets without a fight....now Vala pushed Sam of the bed after this...

Nope...I don't know anything...Jann iz innozent
                            Bed again
                            Spoiler:
                            One word for you Jann...Floor...as in next time Vala will be sleeping on the cold hard floor

Now Jann I want you to look at the bolded statement above...and I want you to fix it by adding the word 'not' where it belongs.
                            sigpic
                            GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Bed again
                              Spoiler:
                              One word for you Jann...Floor...as in next time Vala will be sleeping on the cold hard floor

Now Jann I want you to look at the bolded statement above...and I want you to fix it by adding the word 'not' where it belongs.
                              Bed*sigh*
                              Spoiler:
                              Nope...Sam will be on the floor because Vala used her handcuffs to keep Sam away from the bed...or she ordered Sam to sleep somewhere with Jack again... Or next time she just sleeps with Daniel and Teal'c and Vala gets her own room!

the statement is accurate like that. There is no need to change it!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                Oh and B...you might actually (maybe) recognize something in one of the chapters...or anyone that's been around DC recently...

Waits patiently for more chapters....grumble
                                As for DC I was there last weekend. Froze my butt off.

It's freezing in DC right now.
                                :B: At least its not freezing rain anymore like this past weekend. I mean, its been pretty nice the past 2 days Jack.
                                There was ice yesterday B, ice means freezing.
                                :B: It melted in time for the kids to go to school. The day ended at a nice 50 degrees
                                My house was freezing when I got home!
                                :B: Did you remember to turn the heat on? You have been out of town for a while fishing with Sam
                                Yes
                                :B: *raises eyebrow in T like fashion*
                                I'll go check. *walks away grumbling*
                                sigpic
                                GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Working...
                                X