Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
    Does this make me like a kidnapper? Oh! I could demand ransom! I demand TEN ANGSTY PICS to release the next chapter!! LOL
    Wouldn't I just be trading you angst for angst?

Why hello there nekkidness...

And as an added bonus, more nekkidness!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

One cannot have too much angst. (Does anyone here watch Dexter? SO MUCH ANGST for a season finale).

I can't believe you actually gave me pictures :: huggles :: I have it on my to-do list for tomorrow.

For possible inappropriateness:
      Spoiler:

"But sir, the regs..."

:: giggles :: I couldn't help myself. For a brief moment I saw that picture and thought angst between Jack and Hammond???

Comment

One cannot have too much angst. (Does anyone here watch Dexter? SO MUCH ANGST for a season finale).

I can't believe you actually gave me pictures :: huggles :: I have it on my to-do list for tomorrow.

For possible inappropriateness:

:: giggles :: I couldn't help myself. For a brief moment I saw that picture and thought angst between Jack and Hammond???
        I'm a nice person like that And yay for betaing tomorrow!

*smacks you upside the head* Bad Twilight, bad! Am I gonna have to break out the fluff?

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          I'm a nice person like that And yay for betaing tomorrow!

*smacks you upside the head* Bad Twilight, bad! Am I gonna have to break out the fluff?

HEY! Watch it, my red pen can cause lots and lots of PAIN. Don't make me throw you into the Abyss of Tragedy O.o o.O

Comment

i swear im watching George Lopez cause Mark Harmon is on it and I Swear he reminds me of Richard Dean Anderson.

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
              So...I'm dying to know if Shelbie liked her SS gift! Anyone able to tell me what name she posts under here? Thanks!
              If your talking about shel. then its shel.

EDIT: lookit what she made me for Christmas!

Spoiler:
              Last edited by Valerie_Jackson; 14 December 2009, 07:45 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

*pulls shannon and amanda apart*.....no bloodshed please.....the paperwork involved is a b----.....

Comment

I gave in - here's a taste of what I'll be posting for Shipmas....

A Kiss Is Still A Kiss - this will be in canon

Comment

HEY! Watch it, my red pen can cause lots and lots of PAIN. Don't make me throw you into the Abyss of Tragedy O.o o.O
                    And you remember that I have control over how much fluff gets put in the stories that you beta for me...*lifts eyebrow*
                    I gave in - here's a taste of what I'll be posting for Shipmas....

A Kiss Is Still A Kiss - this will be in canon
                    *clicks*
                    *reads*
                    *mouth falls open*
                    DUDE! That fluff! And you *know* it is!!!
                    *Checks Twilight's forehead* She's got a fever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                      So...I'm dying to know if Shelbie liked her SS gift! Anyone able to tell me what name she posts under here? Thanks!

Yessss!!! I loved my SS gift Pol THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!
                      Its completely perfect !!!!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        And you remember that I have control over how much fluff gets put in the stories that you beta for me...*lifts eyebrow*

*clicks*
                        *reads*
                        *mouth falls open*
                        DUDE! That fluff! And you *know* it is!!!
                        *Checks Twilight's forehead* She's got a fever!!
                        There will be angst. There will be angst... :: plots deviously ::

Comment

There will be angst. There will be angst... :: plots deviously ::
                          But that was fluff!! You wrote fluff! *iz still in shock*

Comment

The Shipmas gifts are amazing! I'd green the authors and artists if I could remember who did what Thanks a lot to everybody, and I really hope I will take part next time!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Was thinking of our new home and it reminded me of this

Made by B: The shipper house
                            Loved the Shipper house! What a great idea!

La la la la... coming with a fic rec but it's a guttery adult one - funny and not sappy (none of that "I love you" he said breathily type stuff *gag*) - so linky to the list of fics instead of the fic itself...

It's called "With a Capital C" - http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/adult/...r.php?uid=2696
                            Thank you for the rec!

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...a/sadjack3.jpg
                            "But sir, the regs..."
                            ROFL!!!
                            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                              The Shipmas gifts are amazing! I'd green the authors and artists if I could remember who did what Thanks a lot to everybody, and I really hope I will take part next time!

Loved the Shipper house! What a great idea!

Thank you for the rec!

ROFL!!!
                              Well these were Secret Santa - Shipmas is on Saturday so you still have tiiiiiime.

Comment

Jack enters Cassie's Hospital Room.

Hey! Shouldn't you be resting that brain of yours?
                                :cassie: i have finals and Shouldn't you be in Washington dealing with all those pencil pushers as you so like to call them.
                                yeah well i needed a break from the pencil pushers and i decided to come visit you.
                                :cassie: and i could use a break myself

(Jack Sits Down)

:cassie: so why are you here jack? i mean it's good to see you but something's up.
                                Smart girl you catch on fast. if it's up to you but i haven't told carter yet because i want it to be a surprise Christmas present but i would like to adopt you and make you one of the family so what do you say
                                :cassie: are you sure you want to do that jack? i mean what if it doesn't work out?
                                it will work out. Cassandra I love you like a daughter and Carter Does too and i want to do this
                                :cassie: then I would love to become part of the infamous O'Neill Family.
                                that's my girl!

(he gets up to leave)

...Well I better let you get back at it then. sometimes you remind me of carter with your nose in a Science Book.
                                :cassie: i'll take that as a compliment. and Jack?
                                Cassie?
                                :cassie: Thank you for this.
                                yeah well I'm Sure Carter will love it and I'm looking forward to it myself.
                                :cassie: you miss her don't you?
                                yeah i do. The Hammond is Due Back by 1900 December 23rd now get back to studying. i'll call ya later this week.
                                :cassie: (mock salute) yes sir!

So what do u guys think? it just came to me.
                                Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 19 December 2009, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X