Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
    But Jack...hating change as much as the next guy or gal...would first be shocked:

Then, he would be miserable!
    He wouldn't be miserable after Sam worked with him for hours *cough*gutter*cough*

She would cheer him up again
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      He wouldn't be miserable after Sam worked with him for hours *cough*gutter*cough*

She would cheer him up again
      Sam jumping out of a cake. Would cheer Jack up any day. Sam and cake, what more could the guy want? Starlover, I love the bolded part.
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
        But Jack...hating change as much as the next guy or gal...would first be shocked:

Then, he would be miserable!
        But *then* he'd get Sam leaning over him to tinker with the computer keyboard lying in front of him for as long as it took to get him (and his settings) adjusted to the new situation and he'd be all

Actually, it probably wouldn't take that long for Jack's settings to get adjusted for to that sort of situation.

EDIT: Jann beat me to it... I should have known

Comment

VALENSHIP:

Saturday, February 6 (6)
          Saturday, February 13 (14)

Oh I like the new site. Its pretty. There are definatly some issues using it on this computer (I have to scroll right a lot for things) but I am getting a new laptop so that wont be a problem for long.
          sigpic
          GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
            Okay, I just got on the thread for the first time. My first thought was, what did my husband do to the computer now? My second thought was, this is really cool. Am I the only one who likes this new format?
            I'll admit it's growing on me. Plus they've been adjusting it slowly over the day and it's starting to slowly feel more and more like 'home'.

EDIT: I also just realized today that I'm apparently in command of the SGC. So is Jann. I think that probably used to be there if I scrolled over my rep bar, but it still makes me laugh
            Last edited by JenniferJF; 18 January 2010, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
              I'll admit it's growing on me. Plus they've been adjusting it slowly over the day and it's starting to slowly feel more and more like 'home'.
              i agree, i was seriously confused anbd lost but im adjusting. i think the only thing i miss that the edit buttons and quote buttons used to the various spaceships, i kinda really adored that haha at least the smileys didnt change!!

sigpic
              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Okay, where did my avatar go? Is this because I am using one of the Gateworld ones? And why are my sentences stopping short before they go to the next line? The preview doesn't show that.

Speaking of cake -

Jack at the lake,
                Jack with some cake.
                Out pops Sam, hot d***!
                Sam with a smile,
                Jack eats for awhile.

Take it any way you want to.
                sigpic

Comment

EDIT: I also just realized today that I'm apparently in command of the SGC. So is Jann. I think that probably used to be there if I scrolled over my rep bar, but it still makes me laugh
                  JenniferJF, I guess I work for you. I am only a back up. Please, put me on an SG team! Preferrably one with a silverfox, but then I might get my butt kicked by a certain blonde colonel for looking at him.
                  sigpic

Comment

I agree ...slowly it is getting "normal" again...but I think it take a while for the BIG changes to change(normal site and forum together)

And yep...both commanders...but I transfered to Atlantis a while ago...more hotties there

Okay, where did my avatar go? Is this because I am using one of the Gateworld ones? And why are my sentences stopping short before they go to the next line? The preview doesn't show that.

Speaking of cake -

Jack at the lake,
                    Jack with some cake.
                    Out pops Sam, hot d***!
                    Sam with a smile,
                    Jack eats for awhile.

FOr the half thing...sometimes it does that...sometimes it doesn't...kink in the cable perhaps?

*giggles of cake*

Jack eats for a while. So gutter.

Does he eat Sam *snort*

EDIT: Avatar issue: Darren hasn't got them in the right section or has to reupload them so people with a GW avatar won't have one atm
                    sigpic

Comment

Er...so where are my posts?

Edit: Okay, that's odd. Only half of my posts are appearing and instead of seeing avatar's I'm seeing words like "Pol's avatar" or "Treknik's avatar."

Lovely.

EditX2: Hey look...if I scroll over my Rep points, I'm the CO of SG-1! Nifty!
                      Last edited by Pol; 18 January 2010, 05:05 PM.
                      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Speaking of cake -

Jack at the lake,
                        Jack with some cake.
                        Out pops Sam, hot d***!
                        Sam with a smile,
                        Jack eats for awhile.

sigpic
                        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          I agree ...slowly it is getting "normal" again...but I think it take a while for the BIG changes to change(normal site and forum together)

And yep...both commanders...but I transfered to Atlantis a while ago...more hotties there
                          Like Shep?
                          FOr the half thing...sometimes it does that...sometimes it doesn't...kink in the cable perhaps?
                          Maybe...It's just reeaaalllyyyy annoying, lol.
                          *giggles of cake*

Jack eats for a while. So gutter.

Does he eat Sam *snort*
                          GOOD GOSH WOMAN!!!!!!! Remember, this is a PG forum, lol!!!!

Not that I wasn't thinking the same thing, lol!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                            Like Shep?

Please, don't take the poem the wrong way (right way?). Smiles innocently, he he. I feel like someone threw me in the gutter today. And I'm not alone. Yoohoo, I found Sam and Jack.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                              Er...so where are my posts?

Edit: Okay, that's odd. Only half of my posts are appearing and instead of seeing avatar's I'm seeing words like "Pol's avatar" or "Treknik's avatar."

Lovely.
                              You can't see mine, but I can see yours. What is that about? Yours has Sam and Jack during Threads. Where's my butt kicking Jack?!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                                Like Shep?
                                And Ronon....

Yup...but give it time...they're working on it!

That was PG...only not if you want it to be

Please, don't take the poem the wrong way (right way?). Smiles innocently, he he. I feel like someone threw me in the gutter today. And I'm not alone. Yoohoo, I found Sam and Jack.
                                *closes gutter hatch*

It wasn't me.

I iz always innocent when it comes to gutter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X