No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay, just got my Secret Santa. Thanks loads to Senedra. Can't wait for the last chapter.
    sigpic
    I Believe
    My FanFiction

Comment

Ha ha Amanda - you know I kid Jann - don't worry, I don't hit hard... all the time :: giggles :: (and I promise I have your fic in my inbox!)

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
      I thought for a moment I'd lost the Family!

*hits the subscribe button*

*looks around* The walls are a little sparse right now though....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/Oma-1/Wallpapers/th_povwedding.jpg

*apologies for fluffyness, I promise I'll be back in the grunge/angst groove shortly....*

*wanders off to catch up a little*
      It's kinda like that time when I went away to college and my parents bought a new house and moved. They at least had the courtesy to send me an e-mail (but I had to call for the address...)

I do *not* have abandonment issues... :: looks around nervous that this thread too will break ::

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        Should I look for another person to beta the fluffy fics?

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...006-1431xe.jpg
        Oh, yeah, you definitely should! Fluff should not causes violence

Originally posted by cess525 View Post
        My daughter loves your siggy "Kitty Kitty Meow! Meow! Kitty Kitty!"

Keeps opening all the links lots of pretty things were made/written for SS Good job everyone
        Awww, i'm happy she loves it!
        My neighbours 2 years daughter says something like this when she sees my cat (me real cat) and touchs with her tiny finger his nose That's so cute

Too much cutiness today

PS: yay, milestone! It was ages i haven't had one

PPS: forgot to say

Happy Belated Birthday, Seahen!!!
        Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 14 December 2009, 02:59 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Shameless self promotion coming.....

Here is my first EVER S/J fic, written for RegularAmanda for Secret Santa. Called Aphrodite

If you read, I hope you enjoy.
          sigpic
          I Believe
          My FanFiction

Comment

I'm posting this because I'm pretty sure my Secret Santa receiver, Nanjana hasn't been around lately and this sig needs air. It's the part of the gift that mattters

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'd like to give a big thank you to SamJackShipper93 for writing me a fic for the Secret Santa. Thank you so much hun. I've been swamped today due to finals and getting this in my in box made me feels so special. I'll read it later tonight or tomorrow and leave a review.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579869/..._For_Christmas
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                I'm posting this because I'm pretty sure my Secret Santa receiver, Nanjana hasn't been around lately and this sig needs air. It's the part of the gift that mattters

She left Gateworld. It's a pretty sig.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                I thought for a moment I'd lost the Family!

*hits the subscribe button*

*looks around* The walls are a little sparse right now though....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/Oma-1/Wallpapers/th_povwedding.jpg

*apologies for fluffyness, I promise I'll be back in the grunge/angst groove shortly....*

*wanders off to catch up a little*
                You aren't the only one auntie. I almost freaked when it wouldn't let me post in the old thread. And don't apologize for Fluff. I love Fluff.
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                  She left Gateworld. It's a pretty sig.

You aren't the only one auntie. I almost freaked when it wouldn't let me post in the old thread. And don't apologize for Fluff. I love Fluff.

*nods* Thought as much.
                  Thanks
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees* I got my pressies!!!! *prounly points to sig* Yup. And an awesome wallie!
                    Spoiler:

sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                      Ha ha Amanda - you know I kid Jann - don't worry, I don't hit hard... all the time :: giggles :: (and I promise I have your fic in my inbox!)
                      *waits impatiently *

I don't like hitting at all...I'm gonna tell mommy about this

sigpic

Comment

My Secret Santa gift from Shel - <3

Spoilered for size -- first is the banner

Spoiler:

Then the story

Spoiler:
                        What more is there?

Jack sat on the couch staring blankly at the window. There was a perfect view of his pond outside his cabin window, but he couldn’t go outside to fish even if the pond wasn’t frozen over. Well he could try ice fishing, but after last year Sam had banned him from dragging a chair onto the ice, or dock even, just to fish when the pond was frozen and there weren’t even any fish. Of course he had grumbled at first and whined like a child, but Sam had quickly taken his mind off his complaints.

But Sam wasn’t there right now, so he sat there quietly, just imagining how he could be fishing in his fishless pond. But of course he wasn’t going to defy Sam, no matter how much fun it always seemed to be. The day after Sam had forbidden him from trying ice fishing again, he did. They were running a little low on food so Sam volunteered to go and buy some. So after she’d left he eagerly grabbed a chair and dragged it across the ice. The thought of actually setting the chair on the dock never even crossed his mind for some unknown reason. All Jack knew was that he’d never gone ice fishing before and he was going to try it.

So he got out every possible item he could use, power drill, saw, even a hammer; basically anything that might cut through the ice. He tired a few different methods and finally succeeded in making a small hole in the ice. Of course, he’d only been sitting for about five minutes when Sam pulled up. Though Jack didn’t hear her, so when she waked around the side to go in through the back door she was stunned. There was Jack O’Neill, lounging on the ice with his fishing pole. Doing exactly what she’d told him not to do.

When he finally looked up and saw her glaring little holes into him, he got up and quickly retreated from the ice. And with Jack’s luck, the minute he stepped off the ice and onto the dock, the chair fell through.

“Well, guess I don’t have the ice fishing gene,” Jack thought to himself as he guiltily turned to face Sam. He gave her as sheepish look and she’d then stormed back into the house. She’d made him sleep on the couch for three nights before she finally gave in and let him back into their room. Of course she’d been angry, but she’d never been able to stay mad at Jack O’Neill for very long.

Jack grimaced as he recalled those three nights on the couch. It was comfortable, but not made for laying on it for an entire night, let alone three full ones.

He sighed as the memories passed through him and he soon heard Sam pull up into the drive way. Jack smiled and went outside to help her bring in the bags. But by the time he was halfway across the room Sam was already walking through the door. She shut the door quickly and turned towards Jack with a smile.

“Coming to help?” Sam asked smiling.
                        “Of course, but it looks like you’ve got them all,” Jack said.
                        “Christmas lights aren’t very heavy Jack,” Sam said smirking, “but after all the old ones you blew out I wouldn’t be surprised if I got more than we need.”

Jack smirked back and just nodded his head. A few days earlier he had ruined every set of Christmas lights they owned. He’d accidentally and unknowingly had them all plugged in and then spilt water on them. There were sparks and smoke everywhere, but no lights.

So on Christmas Eve, Sam ventured out and tried to find a store that was open and that had any lights. She’d obviously found some, and quite a few at that, seeing as the bags looked a bit heavy.

Jack took one of the two bags from Sam and walked over to the tree in the corner. It had no decorations on it what so ever. Since they didn’t have any lights, they wanted to wait to decorate it with everything else they had along with the lights.

“Should we decorate now?” Sam asked as she walked up to Jack and sat down her bag on the floor.
                        “Well, seeing as tomorrow is Christmas, I’d say yes,” Jack said as he pulled Sam into his arms and he imagined how the tree would look this year and the finished product that he and Sam would create.

“What?” Sam asked looking up at him.
                        “Oh nothing,” Jack replied, “just thinking about how the tree’s going to look this year.”
                        “Jack…” Sam said pleadingly.
                        “No way Sam, you promised” Jack said. There was no way he was letting her get out of this deal.

Jack was always whining to Sam about how she decorated the tree like it was some scientific equation. Vice versa, Sam was always complaining about how he haphazardly threw the ornaments where ever his hand was at the moment. So in a moment of genius, Jack suggested that they switch. He would carefully consider where he placed each ornament, if Sam would just have a little fun and not plan everything out to the letter. She had reluctantly agreed to it, but only because of Jack’s pleading look. She gave in easily with that look, and Jack knew he would.

“Fine,” Sam said as she went into another room to get the ornaments out.

So an hour later Jack and Sam were quietly staying on their side of the tree. The fireplace was one of the few sources of lights, except for a few darkly shaded lamps. The light form the fire created dancing shadows across the walls and spread warmth all over the room. In the background, a soft blend of Christmas and classical music could be heard playing.

The room had a glow to it and not only from the fire. Sam and Jack were absolutely at peace with each other and didn’t feel the need to fill the room with talk. Every once in a while, Sam would catch Jack watching her and he would smile gently. Sam would blush lightly and look away with a smile. She loved how he had that effect on her.

Finally, they were both done and stepped away to get a full look. Sam held back a gasp, she couldn’t believe how beautiful it looked. Knowing that no matter how hard Sam tried, Jack knew that her side would come out looking coordinated, even if it was unconsciously. So he took meticulous care to place the ornaments adjacent with each other and made sure everything looked balanced. Jack wanted Sam’s tree to be perfect. So he took care to make sure that she got it.

Jack pulled Sam into his arms as they stood next to the fireplace admiring the tree.

“You like it?” Jack asked.
                        “It’s perfect,” Sam whispered.

Jack then pulled Sam on the couch with him and she laid in his arms; admiring the tree, watching the snow drift outside the window, and enjoying the feeling of just being in Jack’s arms.

After an hour Jack noticed Sam’s breathing had evened out and she’d fallen asleep. With a contented sight he pulled Sam closer and she snuggled closer into his arms with her had pillowed on his chest. He lightly pressed a kiss to her forehead and let himself drift off to sleep with Sam.

It was Christmas Eve, he was at the cabin with his beautiful wife, and she was asleep in his arms. What more was there? Life was perfect.

The End….

THANK YOU SHEL

I must have reread it a few times already
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Aww loving all the secret Santas. Will you folks (the writers) be posting on FF.net? If so can you post links so I can leave feedback please? I am far too innebriated tonight to cope with actually making words make sense.

Wine is evil.

*glances down to lovely sig Bekki made me. *
                          sigpic

Comment

Posting my SS fic, which is also my Shipmas contribution.

I've been sitting on it for weeks and can't wait any longer!
                            Cookies and Compromises...enjoy

My own SS gift from Melissa just rocked!! You can read that one here: Christmas in DC
                            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              Aww loving all the secret Santas. Will you folks (the writers) be posting on FF.net? If so can you post links so I can leave feedback please? I am far too innebriated tonight to cope with actually making words make sense.

Wine is evil.

I have mine up Link right here: Click me!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Wine is evil.

I have mine up -- It's http://curle-emma.livejournal.com/16636.html here. It's for Rachel-Kree, but I put it up so others could read and I didn't forget it. Haha.
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X