• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
    *sneaks in*

Hello, my dearest family!!!
    Spoiler:

I know i haven't been there foe ages... stupid uni

Just want to huge... endless quantity of time my dearest SS *hugs Amanda* for her wonderfull pressie. Soooooo love it! i can't stop smiling Gees, i can't do a report for uni in that condition... it's so damn cuty

Anyway... here is it. Baby fic warning

*hugs Amanda again*
    *sneaks out*

PS: what did happen to the other SJ thread???
    Aww glad you liked it Kitten

And we broke it.
    Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
    Ha ha, I clicked on it because I was thinking "Well, Amanda read mine..." and then I remembered that I beta'd it. I was so traumatized by the fluffiness I blocked it from my brain.
    Hey you be nice! Or else I'm gonna delete the whole angsty chapter for the 12 days of Christmas fic...

Eve the video for LJ was awesome! That has to be the best thing about SS, enjoying all the presents that everyone else got as well as the present you got!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      We broke it!
      How's that? Too many posts and new shippers? Btw, welcome to all i haven't seen

Ha ha, I clicked on it because I was thinking "Well, Amanda read mine..." and then I remembered that I beta'd it. I was so traumatized by the fluffiness I blocked it from my brain.
      Originally posted by starlover View Post
      You poor poor woman........reading fluff

*runs away from Twilight*
      That's what I must say... you gutter person

Yup, fluff can be hard for not-fluff-turned brains Twilight, you are an awesome Betta
      sigpic

Comment

How's that? Too many posts and new shippers? Btw, welcome to all i haven't seen
        The mods are pondering the problem and have passed the problem on to Greg, who may or may not be able to figure it out. In the meantime, they gave us a new thread. Imagine that! Being rewarded for breaking something!

Comment

Yup, fluff can be hard for not-fluff-turned brains Twilight, you are an awesome Betta
          Why thank you although I'm not entirely sure it's deserved. I'm more of a violent beta. I had to beat Amanda into submission. I think it was the pent up aggression the Fluff caused....

Comment

Why thank you although I'm not entirely sure it's deserved. I'm more of a violent beta. I had to beat Amanda into submission. I think it was the pent up aggression the Fluff caused....
            I still have bruises!!

But yes you are an awesome Beta *hugs you*

And fluff spreads love, not aggression!

Comment

Can I just say I am loving everyone's Secret Santa gifts? Thank you all for sharing

Drugs and Sam & Jack

I can't see Sam doing drugs willingly; as someone's already said, she's fairly goal-driven. Given the motorcycle I would probably say her drug of choice is adrenaline...

Jack...well, he would have been in his teens in the Sixties, and I guess I can see him doing the rebel without a cause thing - but I think his drug of choice tends to be alcohol (and back then probably nicotine given he was smoking when he went to Abdydos with Daniel) so while I can see him taking a drag at a party, I don't think he'd necessarily *do* pot on his own. But ultimately cleaning up his act to get into the Academy.
              sigpic
              Women of the Gate LJ Community.
              My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                I still have bruises!!

Well you know drugs have different side effects on different people. Benadryl makes most people sleepy but for a select few it makes them hyper.

Fluff brings out the ANGST MONSTER in me. I see fluffy happiness and I feel the need to step on it.

Which is probably why I *loved* the season finale of Dexter (anyone? anyone?)

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  The mods are pondering the problem and have passed the problem on to Greg, who may or may not be able to figure it out. In the meantime, they gave us a new thread. Imagine that! Being rewarded for breaking something!
                  That's... awesome! Never happened to me before and i've missed it

I still have bruises!!

That because someones do not love fluff, not because of the fluff

Yup, only love
                  sigpic

Comment

Eve the video for LJ was awesome! That has to be the best thing about SS, enjoying all the presents that everyone else got as well as the present you got!
                    That's what I was thinking as well I love everthing lol!!!

Violent beta....*looks at self*...nope no bruises...yet...*lip trembles* Amanda is she safe??
                    sigpic

Comment

I hope my person enjoyed the prezzies I made. *lip quivers...looks around*
                      sigpic

Comment

I thought for a moment I'd lost the Family!

*hits the subscribe button*

*looks around* The walls are a little sparse right now though....

*apologies for fluffyness, I promise I'll be back in the grunge/angst groove shortly....*

*wanders off to catch up a little*
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey Shippers!
                          After a long time of school and "other personal things" , I have more time now to write here in the thread.

I got sth. from my Secret Santa as well, and I'm proud to present my gifts here

Spoilers only for for size...feel free to look inside
                          Spoiler:

Thank you very much Sarai, for these awesome gifts.
                          Love them!!

Comment

Well you know drugs have different side effects on different people. Benadryl makes most people sleepy but for a select few it makes them hyper.

Fluff brings out the ANGST MONSTER in me. I see fluffy happiness and I feel the need to step on it.

Which is probably why I *loved* the season finale of Dexter (anyone? anyone?)
                            Should I look for another person to beta the fluffy fics?

That's... awesome! Never happened to me before and i've missed it

That because someones do not love fluff, not because of the fluff

Yup, only love

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            That's what I was thinking as well I love everthing lol!!!

Violent beta....*looks at self*...nope no bruises...yet...*lip trembles* Amanda is she safe??
                            She might look innocent...but she hits hard! And no I'm not...*puts ice on bruises*

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                            I thought for a moment I'd lost the Family!

*hits the subscribe button*

*looks around* The walls are a little sparse right now though....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/Oma-1/Wallpapers/th_povwedding.jpg

*apologies for fluffyness, I promise I'll be back in the grunge/angst groove shortly....*

*wanders off to catch up a little*
                            Do not apologize for the fluff! And I know you shared that on the artwork thread but I'm struck again by how gorgeous it is...if you have free time can we get a tut over there?

And somehow I managed to get gutter in a fic that Jack isn't even present...

*is hopeless*

Comment

*Dances in to show my presents, made by the lovely Brooke*:

For size:
                              Spoiler:

And

Squeeeee! Love them!
                              *hugs Brooke*
                              *Happy Dances*
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*sneaks in*

Hello, my dearest family!!!
                                <snip>
                                My daughter loves your siggy "Kitty Kitty Meow! Meow! Kitty Kitty!"

Keeps opening all the links lots of pretty things were made/written for SS Good job everyone
                                sigpic
                                GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Working...
                                X