No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I may not be as gung-ho about the ship as I have been in the past, but when I see a license plate with the letters BHK on it, I still have to smile!

forever!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
      Okay, I may not be as gung-ho about the ship as I have been in the past, but when I see a license plate with the letters BHK on it, I still have to smile!

forever!
      I'm not getting the reference. Is it something I should know about or something I should be glad I don't know about?

+ =
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
        I'm not getting the reference. Is it something I should know about or something I should be glad I don't know about?

+ =
        BHK=Big Honkin' Kiss It gets tosssed around here from time to time.

Comment

I need some help
          I'm looking for a clip where Sam & Jack (maybe there're also Daniel and Tea'c) look at the stars above them during a night. I think that there's really a episode like this...but it's also possible that my mind has already become crazy (the timing of the vid that I'm making is soooooooo hard and fast!)
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
            I need some help
            I'm looking for a clip where Sam & Jack (maybe there're also Daniel and Tea'c) look at the stars above them during a night. I think that there's really a episode like this...but it's also possible that my mind has already become crazy (the timing of the vid that I'm making is soooooooo hard and fast!)
            Um...possibly A Hundred Days...but I try to block that ep out.

Comment

Oh yes, thanks!
              And I think that I blocked that ep out too
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                It says made by allisnow. There's a fanfic author by that name, but I have never seen her around these parts. If she's been here on GW, it was before I arrived here a couple of years ago. She's written a bunch of sg1-s/j stories, which can be found on various fanfic sites.
                She has S/J videos too. click here for downloads

By the way, I'm putting together a list of vidders and I will post it on my LJ. I hope to get this done soon but it's very slow going because I have to check links and, sadly, so many are gone.

forever!
                (((L.A. Doyle)))

Comment

BHK=Big Honkin' Kiss It gets tosssed around here from time to time.
                  Oh, now it makes sense, thanks

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  Oh yes, thanks!
                  And I think that I blocked that ep out too
                  I have seriously considered burning that disc.
                  Not that I have anything against the other epis, but A Hundred Days is just not worth it.
                  I've also considered burning the disc with 'Chimera' on it. But that was never a real option because our beloved Grace is also on that disc.

That's all.

And + = WE ALL KNOW IT"S TRUE!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Request to All Sam/Jack Vidders
                    As I mentioned previously, I'm compiling a list of all S/J vidders, old and new. I'm finding out that I am lacking a lot of information about you. I'm also sure that I don't know every vidder. Could you do me a favor and send me either a private message or an email (click on my username for the links) and let me know your vidder name, any other name you may use, vid home page, LJ page, YouTube page, BAM! Vid Vault page, etc.

Also, if you DO NOT want me to put you on the list, please let me know that!

Thanks a bunch!!

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                      She has S/J videos too. click here for downloads

By the way, I'm putting together a list of vidders and I will post it on my LJ. I hope to get this done soon but it's very slow going because I have to check links and, sadly, so many are gone.
                      If you need some help with that let me know! (Just PM me) I think I still have some linkies in my favorites here...

Talking about this. Does anyone know if the MGM site still has those vids that were on it there online?(the fanvids?)
                      sigpic

Comment

I block that one out, too. I think I've only seen it once or twice, and the scene where Sam admits "feelings" kind of Janet, around 30. I just don't bother with the rest of the episode.
                        sigpic
                        My Stories: FFdotNet
                        My Stories AO3
                        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I kinda like 100 Days. It's one of the first episodes where we see Sam worried for Jack in that way And the angst at the end is just ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Love it

And there's cool fireworks and everything!
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            I kinda like 100 Days. It's one of the first episodes where we see Sam worried for Jack in that way And the angst at the end is just ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Love it

Ok...you watched it with a shipper lens!
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

You only watched those parts right? Right???? Please say yes!

I've haven't even seen it once. I just had feeling it wasn't gonna be one of my faves, and I blocked my eyes through most of it. Actually I think that's when I really realized that I was a Sam/Jack shipper. It was at that point that I qualified for everything Thinking of what could have happened different, wishing they were together, squeeing loudly during WoO (Has anyone else noticed that WoO spells woo?) D&C, POV, Grace,, and many others.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                                You only watched those parts right? Right???? Please say yes!

I've haven't even seen it once. I just had feeling it wasn't gonna be one of my faves, and I blocked my eyes through most of it. Actually I think that's when I really realized that I was a Sam/Jack shipper. It was at that point that I qualified for everything Thinking of what could have happened different, wishing they were together, squeeing loudly during WoO (Has anyone else noticed that WoO spells woo?) D&C, POV, Grace,, and many others.
                                I really enjoyed 100 Days (hey, I didn't think Laira was all that bad.. :: waits for the beatings to start :: ). I think it speaks a lot to who Jack is as a person as well as opening up Sam to her own feelings regarding him. So much angst it's amazing. I wrote a fic where Sam was stranded on Edora with Jack but you need to wait about five years before you can read it LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X