X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
    Thanks *Goes off to download, install, and make something*
    *Walks back in after almost an hour and a half*
    HOW ON EARTH DO YOU WORK THIS THING?!?!!
    Sorry. Anybody know???
    sigpic

Comment

*Runs in*
      Quick question...I figure one of y'all would know. Trying to find a video on YouTube of AT and she's talking about the "Puff and ruffle" the guys used to do on set. Anyone know the link the that video or how to search for it. I hate the new YouTube searching because I can't find anything on it.
      sigpic
      GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Originally posted by cess525 View Post
        *Runs in*
        Quick question...I figure one of y'all would know. Trying to find a video on YouTube of AT and she's talking about the "Puff and ruffle" the guys used to do on set. Anyone know the link the that video or how to search for it. I hate the new YouTube searching because I can't find anything on it.
        It's removed

Nows the time to ask Jann... do you have it on your comp????
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
          It's removed

Nows the time to ask Jann... do you have it on your comp????
          Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo but but but but but

Jann master of all things video related do you have the video??? That and "the machine gun" laughing one. My bro and I have been looking for the past hour for it. *begs*
          sigpic
          GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            If you click on the link to the story, there's a button up in the top righthand corner of the page that says "translate". Click it, and it will turn the text into English.
            I'm not seeing it. Is it because I don't have an FF account? The only thing at the top righthand corner is: View, Add, Login, and Sign Up.
            sigpic
            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Off-topic vid "stealing"
              Originally posted by starlover View Post
              100% sure. Plus the original vid maker is these days into NCIS/House so she doesn't really has a lot of SG vid up anymore.
              site link so you can see her style: SG1 Fanart(Paradise Lost) the style is especially reckognizable in her older vids(everything except Glittering Clouds)

{{snipped}}
              The vidder's name is Melanie. That video, as she made it, was to different music. She has a truly unique style. One of the best. But she has (or had) more than one account on youtube. This is one.

On-Topic vid rec:
              My personal favorite video by Melanie: Clip Ship.

Comment

hey all, im looking for a hq copy of the wedding photo from pov if someone knows off hand where i can get a copy that would be great thanks

EDIT: if someone could pm me that would be great
                Last edited by katjoy; 16 January 2010, 03:52 PM.
                "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                  I'm not seeing it. Is it because I don't have an FF account? The only thing at the top righthand corner is: View, Add, Login, and Sign Up.
                  You have to go to "google translator" and then put the link of the site and it will be translated, well maybe it will not be perfect but it's better than nothing:

http://translate.google.it/translate?hl=it&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fanfiction.net%2Fs%2F4749210%2F1% 2FOn_The_Road

AND YOU HAVE TO READ HER FFs!!!!

EDIT: I noticed that the one of the most common mistakes of the translator is to use always "his" instead of "her"
                  Last edited by XFchemist; 16 January 2010, 12:42 AM.
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Any more votes for the episode of the week? The current voting stands as follows:

1) The Light (6)
                    2) Prodigy (3)
                    3) Double Jeopardy (2)

You've got about another hour and a half before I call it

Thanks for all the vid and fic recs overnight!
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by cess525 View Post
                      Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo but but but but but

Jann master of all things video related do you have the video??? That and "the machine gun" laughing one. My bro and I have been looking for the past hour for it. *begs*
                      I don't. The author has removed it(and others) from YT and I never saved that video.. told you I hate YT sometimes because you watch but don't save videos anymore

I'm sorry ...but you know I only save music vids J/K

sigpic

Comment

Announcing...
                        EPISODE OF THE WEEK
                        The Light

sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Announcing...
                          EPISODE OF THE WEEK
                          The Light

Soo excited about that episode, I absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!!

Sanctuary OT:
                          Spoiler:
                          I loved the season finale but I still think End of Nights was better. Did they show it in the UK and Canada already??

So you all know the Sanctuary thing above is spoilered purely for being off-topic, there are no spoilers for the season finale whatsoever

sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Yessika, Sanctuary will be shown on Monday in the UK

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Sanctuary OT and spoilers:
                              Spoiler:
                              Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              I loved the season finale but I still think End of Nights was better. Did they show it in the UK and Canada already??
                              It was good, but quite a few episodes they've done have been better. EoN certainly was. Seeing people talking into monitors isn't as interesting as you'd think it might be... No matter how awesomely cool some of the shots MW used during those scenes were. Though it's possible we've been spoiled by the rest of the season.. "I'm not *crying* yet..." Not sure I could have survived more of that, come to think of it.

Though considering at this point her work is nearly all Helen has left, we might possibly get that heartwrenching angst in the season opener.
                              And On topic, the episode of the week being The Light...

I have to say it's one of those few episodes in which I think the UST between Sam and Jack really comes to the surface. The scene on the beach:

(spoilered for size):
                              Spoiler:

CARTER
                              Forget it.
                              O'NEILL
                              That would be, "Forget it, Sir."
                              CARTER
                              Oh, please—you think I'm keeping that up if we're stuck here forever?
                              O'NEILL
                              Listen, Major…
                              CARTER
                              No way.
                              O'NEILL
                              That's "No way, Colonel."
                              CARTER
                              I'm supposed to accept that. That's the way it's going to be?
                              O'NEILL
                              That's the way it is.
                              CARTER
                              What difference does it make? It's not up to you.
                              O'NEILL
                              Carter! You're in withdrawal.
                              CARTER
                              Oh, I'm in withdrawal?!
                              O'NEILL
                              Yes! So am I.
                              They're so not talking about simply The Light here...

Great fic based on this concept, btw. Can't link it cause it's mature, but its on this page, titled "Into the Light."

Comment

I completely agree with you that "withdrawal" is euphemistic. And I love it that she's the one ready to end the Sir/Carters and just give in, already!
                                sigpic
                                My Stories: FFdotNet
                                My Stories AO3
                                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X