• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    Vid rec. Jack & Sam - One More

uhm... vid rec's...

Pride
    Hey DM, do you happen to know for that first vid, what episode the scene at 0:35 is from?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

AUs: Like discussed earlier. I'm the oddball(sp?) in here and like them! I like the "what if" scenario. Of course TPTB mess with us in them, but that's a part of what they are supposed to do...mess with us
      i like the 'au's too!

i also think it's one way the ptb could give us *treats*, without freaking the military advisors out.
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        Hey DM, do you happen to know for that first vid, what episode the scene at 0:35 is from?
        The Tomb
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

uhm... vid rec's...

Pride
          Thanks, but is it bad when I say those are already on my Ipod *whistles innocent*

Also loved the vid rec earlier! Sadly enough I can't read the fanfic. French isn't one of my "strong" languages and I kind of have a love/hate relationship with it(it sounds beautiful but I am unable to learn it...I prefer handsignals*cough* )
          As for online translators. I already find it bad when I have a normal book that is translated(some things get lost in translation) ...so not trying that...
          sigpic

Comment

The Tomb
            Whops I mean at 0:37, with the zatting I can't figure it out...

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              i like the 'au's too!

i also think it's one way the ptb could give us *treats*, without freaking the military advisors out.
              Yes, because as long as we had angst the AU's gave us a temporarily fluffy/guttery "flavor" to our ship. I just love AU's.

I think I must pop Moebius in the DVD player now! All your fault J/K
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Thanks, but is it bad when I say those are already on my Ipod *whistles innocent*

Also loved the vid rec earlier! Sadly enough I can't read the fanfic. French isn't one of my "strong" languages and I kind of have a love/hate relationship with it(it sounds beautiful but I am unable to learn it...I prefer handsignals*cough* )
                As for online translators. I already find it bad when I have a normal book that is translated(some things get lost in translation) ...so not trying that...
                I had no doubt! YOu want me to find something you don't have on your ipod? Just remember last time, cause I'm not responding for my actions this time!

And I totally get you on the french thing... never going to understand it, ever!

But here are some fic rec's

Not a Shambles Not a Work of Art

Natural Progression

Grace this is a long one

You know me wouldn't miss this for the world - this one is not finished but each chapter could stand on its own and it's fun.

Passing Time by our very own AkamaiMom
                sigpic

Comment

Whops I mean at 0:37, with the zatting I can't figure it out...
                  *grumbles* It's Lockdown.
                  sigpic

Comment

How come I don't remember this?!

And thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                      Been messing around with a new paint program I found (it's free.. woohoo!) and wanted to share this (since I finally made an S/J sig again ) :

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...inuumagnst.jpg
                      I have been messing around too. Love the sig. It is exciting and frustrating at the same time. Here's mine. Feel free to say anything constructive. I am still learning. I don't know about the text. It doesn't really flow. Any suggestions?

Last edited by Treknik; 16 January 2010, 12:10 PM.
                      sigpic
                      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

How come I don't remember this?!

And thank you.
                        Could be all the broccoli! The shippy hippies have been very active these days with 12 day parties and all

You're welcome
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                          I have been messing around too. Love the sig. It is exciting and frustrating at the same time. Here's mine. Feel free to say anything constructive. I am still learning. I don't know about the text. It doesn't really flow. Any suggestions?

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/a...ig-Warrior.jpg
                          I like it, especially the text
                          sigpic

Comment

uhm... vid rec's...

Pride
                            Oh, these are awesome, thanks!
                            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Appreciation list:

1. Extreme chemistry between the leads, Amanda Tapping and RDA!

2. That even though I'm sure they were tempted, they waited until they were out of each others chain of command. Speaks greatly of their integrity!

3. The wonderful angst they have given us!

4. And the wonderful fluff they've given us! After all together=fluff.

5. The looks they give each other.

6. The stolen moments they've been able to have. *sighs*

7. The possibilities, oh! the possibilities!

8. All the kisses and hugs that we can rewatch.

9. A lot more than I'm supposed to...Always.

10. The 'grace' kiss!! *drools*

11. The WoO kiss! And Jack's look afterward!

12. The Heroes hug. I love it sooo much.

13. "This is Carter we're talking about..." "I know, Jack....you have to prepare yourself for the possibility that she might not be coming back" From DM...because Maybourne knows!

14. "We'll send dozens of them, one after another. I don't care what it does. Leave her...now." From Entity...because RDA acted this line with so much emotion!

15. Attraction to feelings to love = soooo married!!

16. "I wont tell anyone about your feelings for..." *enters Sam* - from Citizen Joe.

17. The Broca Divide Kissssssssssssssss! yeah!

18. Fishing.

19. The acceptance of each others faults.

20. All the times Jack said or did something just to make Sam flash that megawatt smile that's reserved just for him.

21. For the technobabble

22. For the situations that made them realize their feelings

23. The people I've 'met' discussing them on this thread.

24. The inspiration for so much beautiful creativity - artwork, fanfics, videos etc.

25. The naked back part of Out of Mind and that holding her just that slightest bit longer than necessary in the hallway

26. Doohickeys(that Jack gave Sam to play with )

27. "Because I care about her...a lot more than I'm supposed to." ~D&C

28 - the *truth* coming out -CONFIRMATION- in the 3rd sg-1 movie!
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Man, you are fast. You must have every Sam and Jack moment memorized. You make the ship proud.
                                sigpic
                                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Working...
                                X