Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
    I was on FB today and decided to cartoon myself for my profile. Well, the cartoon turned out looking more like Sam than myself, so I added the gate behind and voila.

I am still a newbie at photoshop, so don't laugh. I can't seem to make it smaller, so I hope it doesn't stretch the page.

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/a...artoonMeS2.jpg
    That's awesome Treknik! Me liiikes
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Just a little moment of advertisement!
      I and my friend Akachan made this trailer for our favorite SG1 ff writer, in particular this story is called On the road
      sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

EOTW Vote:

1) The Light (6)
        2) Prodigy (3)
        3) Double Jeopardy (2)

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
          I and my friend Akachan made this trailer for our favorite SG1 ff writer, in particular this story is called On the road
          Ohhh, I'll support this rec 1000x!!!! And great job on the editing girls!!!! Sooo awesome!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
            That was absolutely awesome! Please make more. I tried to read the story, but I don't speak French. Is there any way to read it in English?
            sigpic
            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
              Ohhh, I'll support this rec 1000x!!!! And great job on the editing girls!!!! Sooo awesome!
              Thanks!!!!! And now go to read it!!! (well...maybe with an online translator if you prefer )
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

That was absolutely awesome! Please make more. I tried to read the story, but I don't speak French. Is there any way to read it in English?
                Well, I can only suggest you to use an online translator. I know that there is no the same thing, but at least you can understand the stories....her AMAZING ffs!!!
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I don't know french and I'm using the google translator, at times it can be confusing, but totally worth it. I haven't finished it yet, but so far... awesome!
                  sigpic

Comment

Been messing around with a new paint program I found (it's free.. woohoo!) and wanted to share this (since I finally made an S/J sig again ) :

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                      Been messing around with a new paint program I found (it's free.. woohoo!) and wanted to share this (since I finally made an S/J sig again ) :

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...inuumagnst.jpg
                      GReat Jenn!!!!! You're really excited about that program, heeheee What better way to learn how to use it then with Sam and Jack Maybe you could make a new slide/gif you do so well? I'm interested what might come out after so long...
                      sigpic

Comment

Appreciation list:

1. Extreme chemistry between the leads, Amanda Tapping and RDA!

2. That even though I'm sure they were tempted, they waited until they were out of each others chain of command. Speaks greatly of their integrity!

3. The wonderful angst they have given us!

4. And the wonderful fluff they've given us! After all together=fluff.

5. The looks they give each other.

6. The stolen moments they've been able to have. *sighs*

7. The possibilities, oh! the possibilities!

8. All the kisses and hugs that we can rewatch.

9. A lot more than I'm supposed to...Always.

10. The 'grace' kiss!! *drools*

11. The WoO kiss! And Jack's look afterward!

12. The Heroes hug. I love it sooo much.

13. "This is Carter we're talking about..." "I know, Jack....you have to prepare yourself for the possibility that she might not be coming back" From DM...because Maybourne knows!

14. "We'll send dozens of them, one after another. I don't care what it does. Leave her...now." From Entity...because RDA acted this line with so much emotion!

15. Attraction to feelings to love = soooo married!!

16. "I wont tell anyone about your feelings for..." *enters Sam* - from Citizen Joe.

17. The Broca Divide Kissssssssssssssss! yeah!

18. Fishing.

19. The acceptance of each others faults.

20. All the times Jack said or did something just to make Sam flash that megawatt smile that's reserved just for him.

21. For the technobabble

22. For the situations that made them realize their feelings

23. The people I've 'met' discussing them on this thread.

24. The inspiration for so much beautiful creativity - artwork, fanfics, videos etc.

25. The naked back part of Out of Mind and that holding her just that slightest bit longer than necessary in the hallway

26. Doohickeys(that Jack gave Sam to play with )

27. "Because I care about her...a lot more than I'm supposed to." ~D&C

Comment

Speaking of Out of Mind... I once had a conversation with a friend from YT and she pointed out to me that unless they stole the underwear from those guys they stole the clothes from,
                          Spoiler:
                          they're completely nekkid underneath....
                          just saying.
                          sigpic

Comment

Where can I buy THOSE props?
                            sigpic
                            My Stories: FFdotNet
                            My Stories AO3
                            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                              Where can I buy THOSE props?
                              Yeah, I'd like to buy Sam and Jack too. But don't know... probably somewhere on e-bay...
                              sigpic

Comment

Vid rec. Jack & Sam - One More

uhm... vid rec's...

Pride
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X