Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    Hmmm...I never noticed that. I was gonna say...every single shippy episode was skipped...

Nope Or not all the time anyway But part of the point of the EOTW when APA started it up a couple of years ago was to watch and discuss some of the episodes that don't get so much attention because they're not the uber-shippy ones, so in that spirit I try not to put them all up. So yes, this time through I have missed out the big ones in S4 They'll get covered by the rewatch on the discussion thread soon enough too
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hmmm...I never noticed that. I was gonna say...every single shippy episode was skipped...

The Light's still there, which has more non AT shippiness than 2010. IMHO, of course. That scene about the UST.. er... addiction...

*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
        The Light's still there, which has more non AT shippiness than 2010. IMHO, of course. That scene about the UST.. er... addiction...

*sigh*
        I really wanted Entity not 2010 Ah well.

*makes mental note to rewatch it with Jann soon*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*virtually greens Trinity for No. 23. *

1. Extreme chemistry between the leads, Amanda Tapping and RDA!

2. That even though I'm sure they were tempted, they waited until they were out of each others chain of command. Speaks greatly of their integrity!

3. The wonderful angst they have given us!

4. And the wonderful fluff they've given us! After all together=fluff.

5. The looks they give each other.

6. The stolen moments they've been able to have. *sighs*

7. The possibilities, oh! the possibilities!

8. All the kisses and hugs that we can rewatch.

9. A lot more than I'm supposed to...Always.

10. The 'grace' kiss!! *drools*

11. The WoO kiss! And Jack's look afterward!

12. The Heroes hug. I love it sooo much.

13. "This is Carter we're talking about..." "I know, Jack....you have to prepare yourself for the possibility that she might not be coming back" From DM...because Maybourne knows!

14. "We'll send dozens of them, one after another. I don't care what it does. Leave her...now." From Entity...because RDA acted this line with so much emotion!

15. Attraction to feelings to love = soooo married!!

16. "I wont tell anyone about your feelings for..." *enters Sam* - from Citizen Joe.

17. The Broca Divide Kissssssssssssssss! yeah!

18. Fishing.

19. The acceptance of each others faults.

20. All the times Jack said or did something just to make Sam flash that megawatt smile that's reserved just for him.

21. For the technobabble

22. For the situations that made them realize their feelings

23. The people I've 'met' discussing them on this thread.

24. The inspiration for so much beautiful creativity - artwork, fanfics, videos etc.
          sigpic

Comment

*virtually greens Trinity for No. 23. *

2. That even though I'm sure they were tempted, they waited until they were out of each others chain of command. Speaks greatly of their integrity!

13. "This is Carter we're talking about..." "I know, Jack....you have to prepare yourself for the possibility that she might not be coming back" From DM...because Maybourne knows!

14. "We'll send dozens of them, one after another. I don't care what it does. Leave her...now." From Entity...because RDA acted this line with so much emotion!

16. "I wont tell anyone about your feelings for..." *enters Sam* - from Citizen Joe.

18. Fishing.

20. All the times Jack said or did something just to make Sam flash that megawatt smile that's reserved just for him.

21. For the technobabble

24. The inspiration for so much beautiful creativity - artwork, fanfics, videos etc.

25. The naked back part of Out of Mind and that holding her just that slightest bit longer than necessary in the hallway.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

EOTW Vote:

1) The Light (4)
              2) Prodigy (0)
              3) Double Jeopardy (0)

Like there was ever going to be a choice among those.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Nope Or not all the time anyway But part of the point of the EOTW when APA started it up a couple of years ago was to watch and discuss some of the episodes that don't get so much attention because they're not the uber-shippy ones, so in that spirit I try not to put them all up. So yes, this time through I have missed out the big ones in S4 They'll get covered by the rewatch on the discussion thread soon enough too

Speaking of...

*runs of to do Upgrades.*
              sigpic

Comment

EOTW Vote:

1) The Light (4)
                2) Prodigy (1)
                3) Double Jeopardy (0)

sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I almost said that last one! I love that episode--and that hug when Hathor dies! Yum and Yowza!
                  sigpic
                  My Stories: FFdotNet
                  My Stories AO3
                  Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

EOTW Vote:

1) The Light (5)
                    2) Prodigy (1)
                    3) Double Jeopardy (0)
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

EOTW Vote:

1) The Light (5)
                      2) Prodigy (1)
                      3) Double Jeopardy (1)*

Must. Be. Different!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Appreciation list:

18. Fishing.

21. For the technobabble

25. The naked back part of Out of Mind and that holding her just that slightest bit longer than necessary in the hallway

26. Doohickeys(that Jack gave Sam to play with )

I really wanted Entity not 2010 Ah well.

*makes mental note to rewatch it with Jann soon*

Tonight when I come back home again ok?

EOTW Vote:

1) The Light (5)
                        2) Prodigy (2)
                        3) Double Jeopardy (1)

I just love that episode with Jenn Haley...plus they SING in the commentary the SG theme song!
                        sigpic

Comment

EOTW Vote:

1) The Light (5)
                          2) Prodigy (3)
                          3) Double Jeopardy (1)

I have to say I love that epi too
                          sigpic

Comment

*runs in huggling ship family*

Hi everyone!! I'm afraid this is another drop and run post I really need to steal that timeship! But I am coming with exciting news

The moment you've (almost) all been waiting for (almost) all year.....

Click on the banner for link

Thanks to the amazingly awesome Jas for the artwork

Yep, the Awards are upon us again The Thread is now open and waiting for your submissions! Please note that there is a limit to 10 submissions per category this year. Yeah, I know it makes it hard for us to decide what to submit (especially for Jas in the icon department ), but it will make it easier for us all in the long run when we're trying to decide who to vote for Remember all that agony last year?

Please have a read through the rules before posting to remind yourselves And then all that typing (well, copying and pasting this year ) won't have been in vain

If anyone has any questions, holler!!
                            sigpic

Comment

EOTW - oh the decisions!!! The Beach Scene, or the singing of the Stargate Theme Tune in the commentary for Prodigy I rolmao every time I hear it And Double Jeopardy - TWO (count them!) TWO Jacks!!! *swoons*

But really, it has be the ship than wins over tptb and thunk this time, cos this is the Ship Thread not the Woohood one or the Thunk one

EOTW Vote:

1) The Light (6)
                              2) Prodigy (3)
                              3) Double Jeopardy (1)

You never know, I may even be around to watch it *crosses fingers*
                              sigpic

Comment

I was on FB today and decided to cartoon myself for my profile. Well, the cartoon turned out looking more like Sam than myself, so I added the gate behind and voila.

I am still a newbie at photoshop, so don't laugh. I can't seem to make it smaller, so I hope it doesn't stretch the page.

sigpic
                                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Working...
                                X