Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pol View Post
    Hey! I'm back! How are ya, family?! Any news? Any new news? Shipfirmation??? Huh? Huh?

I'm back, there should be cake.

Were you gone???

Comment

Hey! I'm back! How are ya, family?! Any news? Any new news? Shipfirmation??? Huh? Huh?

Gifties:
      http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l355/polrobin/vids/brfngrm_1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l355/polrobin/vids/brfngrm_2.gif

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l355/polrobin/vids/duringdanielskiss.gifhttp://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l355/polrobin/vids/OhGodHug.gi[/IMG]

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...Grace_Kiss.gif

And...just 'cause I miss him. Hammond of Texax *Bra'tac-style head swoop*
      YAY! Pol is back! *hugs* Because I had another idea for an Embrace Me today.

Cake you say?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
        At least Daniel didn't ask "How'd that happen?" because Jack - being Jack - might have been tempted to go into an explanation, after which poor Daniel would have needed to burn his eyes out...
        I stand corrected LOL

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
        Random Q:

Do you think Daniel ever had a period of liking Sam in a non brother/sister kind of way?

Remembers Broca Divide when Jack told Daniel that Sam tried to seduce him. The look on Danny boy's face and his comment "You...poor man."

Ohh. How do you think Jack would have dealt with a Sam/Daniel involvement with the way Jack felt about Sam.

It's after 10 pm here so feel free to ignore me.

I won't hold it against you, but if you want to, go ahead and give me your thoughts.

**watches shippers pass by, shaking their heads in disgust at the question**

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
        I really don't. He was still very much in love with Sha're when they first met, and really by the time she was out of the picture I think his relationship with Sam had become very solidly sibling-like already.
        I second Jenn's statement. Do I think he recognized her as attractive? Sure. So in a way he's looking at Jack saying "You got jumped by a beautiful woman? How pitiful for you." LOL

Are you really back??? I've missed you (By the way Professional Boundaries is done...) Does this mean you'll be working on some Campfires?

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
          I stand corrected LOL

I second Jenn's statement. Do I think he recognized her as attractive? Sure. So in a way he's looking at Jack saying "You got jumped by a beautiful woman? How pitiful for you." LOL

Are you really back??? I've missed you (By the way Professional Boundaries is done...) Does this mean you'll be working on some Campfires?
          Or...you know...an Embrace Me...it's been two months Pol!

Oh so my dad and I watched Entity today (A comment he made along the way "Jeez...he's not even trying to hide his feelings is he?" ) and I just love that episode to pieces...and just Jack/RDA's reactions through the whole thing....the pain in his eyes...*sniffles* Makes me want to finish my Sam!death fic I have half written on my computer.

Comment

Yup, I'm writing...
            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Yup, I'm writing...
              That makes me so excited I could squee forever. Or at least until I start demanding the next chapter.

I'm so glad you're back!

Comment

Yup, I'm writing...
                *grabs food and sits and waits*

Done yet?

I guess while you type away at whatever you're writing. *chants* please let it be an EM, please let it be an EM, please let it be an EM, I suppose I should at least try to finish one of the 4 fics started on my computer.

Comment

Dream a little dream...

Amanda, email me your EM idea offlist, eh?
                  Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

I will.

Edit- The email is off, Pol.

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                      *grabs food and sits and waits*

Done yet?

I guess while you type away at whatever you're writing. *chants* please let it be an EM, please let it be an EM, please let it be an EM, I suppose I should at least try to finish one of the 4 fics started on my computer.
                      impatient aren't you?

Comment

*has finally caught up*

I missed the ep of the week?!?! Nooooo!!!!

I just want it to watch it for the gutter

BrenRen The trip down memory lane is soo awesome, lovely caps
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          YAY! Pol is back! *hugs* Because I had another idea for an Embrace Me today.

Cake you say?

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...andom/cake.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                          Well, I didn't want to say anything but I'm holding Brad Wright hostage in my closet while I'm waiting for production to start. The final stage of the plan will be changing the name of the movie from SG-1: Revolution to Sam&Jack: Resolution with minor guest appearances by those other characters.
                          Go girl!!!
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                            OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go girl!!!
                            Hehe. My sister in law made it for me for my 16th birthday.

Finally finished writing one of my fics. It's all nice and angsty for those of you that like angst. It's a Continuum tag. (So you know...Canon-ish. )

The Christmas Without Jack O'Neill

Sorry, Twilight that you didn't get a chance to beta it. I just wanted to get it done and posted before I changed my mind.

Edit- Holy...! I'm the only one on the thread! Oh...that's because it's almost 3 am my time...

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                              Random Q:

Do you think Daniel ever had a period of liking Sam in a non brother/sister kind of way?

Remembers Broca Divide when Jack told Daniel that Sam tried to seduce him. The look on Danny boy's face and his comment "You...poor man."

Ohh. How do you think Jack would have dealt with a Sam/Daniel involvement with the way Jack felt about Sam.

<snip>
                              **watches shippers pass by, shaking their heads in disgust at the question**
                              I'll agree with the others that I think Daniel was still in love with Sha're for the most part of his early time on the team. So I don't think he looked at Sam as anything but a good friend.

By the time Sha're died it's fairly obvious Sam and Jack are developing something and although I think Daniel acts clueless about it sometimes, I don't think he is clueless about it (he's the anthropologist in the team after all and I think his assumption that it was Sam who made a move on Jack in D&C is actually a hint that he *knows*).

But I always think Daniel maybe wonders occasionally. Sam is a beautiful woman, intelligent and they're good friends. I can see him occasionally thinking in theory they should be good together - especially at the beginning of S7 when he really has no memory of previous dynamics and is meeting Sam for the first time again (he evens asks her if I recall correctly). In the main though, I can't see Daniel doing anything with the thoughts that he might be attracted to Sam because like I say, I think he's all too aware of the state of play between Sam and Jack, and wouldn't want to hurt either of them by getting in the middle of it.

How would Jack respond? Overall, I think he would just accept it very much as he did with Pete and try to be happy Sam was happy especially because I think Jack thinks that someone like Daniel is who Sam should and would end up with. I can see however his friendship with Daniel cooling a little. Perhaps not immediately or overtly but definitely over time.

I have a fic which kind of considered the question - Rifts and Chasms. It involves a AU Daniel turning up who was married to Sam - and how our Sam and Jack responded to the idea.
                              sigpic
                              Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                              My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Why do they always end up in either Daniel's office or Sam's office? ...
                                Maybe because Jack claims he doesn't have a desk. More likely is that Jack's office is the same sort of basic office we see as Sheppard's in "The Return" - fairly small; standard issue desk, filing cabinet, etc; no interseting doohickeys. Much more interesting in Sam and Daniel's labs - larger, lots of things to fiddle with.
                                DDC

Comment

Working...
                                X