No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darn it and my aversion to Unending fics...

*clings to fluff*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*Sees SS email*
      *Opens*
      *Reads*

*Screams*
      *Huggles SS*
      sigpic

Comment

Twilight I broke down and read it (Darn my weakness! ) Thanks very much for the warning. I liked it! (For an Unending fic...coming from me that says a lot )

Comment

They say patience is a virtue...but I don't know that saying...

Made these for my SS...

for Josiane

And these for DominaTemporis

sigpic

Comment

^^^Lookit my gorgeous Secret Santa gifts!
            *huggles Jann*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              Twilight I broke down and read it (Darn my weakness! ) Thanks very much for the warning. I liked it! (For an Unending fic...coming from me that says a lot )
              I was so going to say that you should read it cuz it ends with fluff. YES I admit it. But it's just a dab, a little whipped cream on your angst pie.

Look what Jitter made me!!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Was thinking of our new home and it reminded me of this

Made by B: The shipper house
                Spoiler:

[CENTER]
                (click on the thumbnails for a bigger picture)
                First Floor:
                http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...h_IMG_1148.jpg

Basement/Gutter
                http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...h_IMG_1147.jpg

Outside:
                http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...h_IMG_1146.jpg

Backyard:
                http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...600x600Q85.jpg

And if you don't want to live in a shipper house you can always move to shipper town Shipper Town
                You really do save everything!

Also I was thinking in the car (stop laughing I do think sometimes) a friend of mine just hit a really tough patch. Strong person usually but this patch hit her hard and threw her off kilter, so she did something I never would have thought she would ever do...she smoked a little pot to make her I guess forget. So that got me thinking. Sam is a very strong person and overall good (not perfect but a good person). Do you think she ever smoked pot? I could see Jack doing it when he was younger (he just seems like the man that had a very wild/carefree couple of teenage years.)
                sigpic
                GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                  My FANFIC

This was my SS for Jitter!!! It's rated M so you have to click on that and then go to "Coda" - it's "in canon" for those that are all about some canon (Jenn... LOL) and for those that are abhorrent to Sam/Other:
                  spoilered for those who want to be spoilered
                  Spoiler:
                  There's a brief moment Sam/Other BUT it's not gutter, the fic is SAM/JACK all the way okay?
                  About to go read.. It's funny, Twi, cause a chapter in my Unending story Marking Time was titled Coda, too Cause it's an awesome chapter title...

Comment

Darn it and my aversion to Unending fics...

*clings to fluff*

Mine's fluffy... at the beginning and end....

Comment

Originally posted by cess525 View Post

Also I was thinking in the car (stop laughing I do think sometimes) a friend of mine just hit a really tough patch. Strong person usually but this patch hit her hard and threw her off kilter, so she did something I never would have thought she would ever do...she smoked a little pot to make her I guess forget. So that got me thinking. Sam is a very strong person and overall good (not perfect but a good person). Do you think she ever smoked pot? I could see Jack doing it when he was younger (he just seems like the man that had a very wild/carefree couple of teenage years.)
                      Know what Sam does when she hits a rough patch?

Spoiler:
                      Potatoes!

I can't see her every smoking pot. She seemed to driving towards the Air Force even from a young age, and talk about a career killer!

Comment

*huggles Josi back* I'm glad you like them

Originally posted by cess525 View Post

You think

..as for pot...well, perhaps I am not the right person to answer that question, since you know, pot is legal here and all...but I know *a lot* of people who smoke pot regularly...and sometimes...it is good to forget
                        The problem with pot is though, certainly when you are already addicted to cigarettes/cigars that once you begin it is difficult to stop. It works addicting, some other drugs I know don't...

Anyway...

As for Sam, I can't see her doing that. I think she found different ways to "forget"..like working more on her school/science project or driving a lot on her motorcycle(need for speed) that kind of things, but I don't see her smoking pot.
                        As for Jack, well, can't see him doing it as well before the army, and I know from the army here, that it isn't allowed to smoke pot and they can even throw you out of it if they find out you smoke, but I think he would just do other dangerous things. Also the need for speed but perhaps also some excessive drinking!
                        sigpic

Comment

!!! SECRET SANTA !!!

Every Secret Santa is send out, so if you haven't gotten it...mail me!!! Because it means it got stuck in cyberspace. From now on you can share, show,... but most important enjoy!!!

!!! SECRET SANTA !!!

little side note:
                          This year I have had 3 people who haven't finished their assignment yet. 2 I haven't even heard from yet...1 was gonna finish but still nothing because of that I asked for back-ups... Can I just say how amazing those back-ups were!! Thank you girls! For making something in less than a day!
                          The people who made something for those people who didn't finish, have now made something that will not get sent because to be honest I have been patient but there are limits to me being nice. If those people who haven't made anything yet, do give in their assignment I will send them their present but otherwise...You can just share it with the family and I am sure someone will love it

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                            I was so going to say that you should read it cuz it ends with fluff. YES I admit it. But it's just a dab, a little whipped cream on your angst pie.

Look what Jitter made me!!

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...rgate/gwss.jpg
                            That was barely fluff...barely!

And aww Jitter that's awesome!

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                            Mine's fluffy... at the beginning and end....
                            And I liked yours as well.

Some people (*cough*Cags and Twilight *cough*) avoid baby!fics...I avoid Unending fics.

On the pot think...you know there's a lot of people that do that at my college ()...but can't see her doing that. I can, however, see her running and running and not stopping even when she's in pain....aww crap...plot bunny...darn it.

Comment

My Secret Santa gift made by the lovely trinity3.

SOWN

Spoiler:

She’d excused herself after their first dinner. Jack had insisted that Sam take a walk outside and appreciate ‘the best air on the planet’, while he did the dishes. She did as he suggested; too late now to stop following his orders, she laughed t o herself. Taking in a deep breath of the sweet evening air, Sam strolled along the grounds, her mind efficiently considering a million things as she walked.

Daniel and Teal’c would be arriving tomorrow. Sam looked forward to spending time with them before their lives ultimately took them, after all these years, in different directions. It was, however, not lost on her that this would effectively be the only night that she and Jack would be spending alone.

The night had begun well, not being nearly as awkward as it could have been. After all, they had become masters of the non-talk, but as necessary as that skill had been, Sam believed that now was the time to get past that phase. She just wasn’t sure how they were going to do that.

Sam’s walk ended on the pier. It was now a bit dark out, as the moon slowly began to take its favourite place in the sky. With the breeze cool, but still inviting, she moved slowly toward the edge and looked into the water; perhaps searching for some evidence that the lake was not as barren as Jack had told her, but indeed held some promise of life.

He came up silently behind her, eventually standing just next to her. After a moment Jack silently reached over and took Sam’s hand in his, as though he’d been doing it all their lives. Still not a man of many words Jack just stood there, Sam’s hand securely captured in his. She was enjoying the sensation of the unusually casual contact of being held by her former commanding officer; resisting the urge to look down at their entwined hands, when Jack finally spoke; His words flowing slowly and deliberately.

“You know how I feel about you Sam. I’m hoping that now, you’ll give me the chance to show you.”

With those words said out loud, Jack turned to finally look at Sam. Unsure of what to read in the expression on her face, he waited for her to respond. Sam looked into Jack’s eyes, unafraid and unfazed. Half smiling, she squeezed his hand and whispered, “Show me.”

It was what he had longed to hear. Jack turned a bit to his left, not quite facing Sam, but meeting her half way. Her eyes almost challenging him as she waited for his first display to come, like a child expecting to see her first fireworks. She wasn’t disappointed. Tugging Sam gently by the hand he still held, Jack pulled her into him.

“C’mere.” He invited.

Gladly complying, Sam’s body moved, drawn into the quiet strength and sure arms of this man who had held her soul for so long.

It felt like they were suddenly in some sort of time dilation device as everything seemed to slow down around her. Soon Jack’s mouth was on hers in the most seductive way; their kiss, slow and full and real.

Her eyes remained closed after they broke apart; Jack’s voice low and filled with emotion, called to her, and although the sound of her name in his mouth felt like warm chocolate in hers, she didn’t want his words now. She didn’t want talk or non-talk. So without hesitation, her voice hardly above a whisper, Sam gently insisted, “Show me.”

Jack’s lips curled in anticipated satisfaction, as words were given up, and to Sam’s pleasure, this time Jack followed her orders.

Spoilered for size.

THANK YOU!!! *Huggles Trinity*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                As for Sam, I can't see her doing that. I think she found different ways to "forget"..like working more on her school/science project or driving a lot on her motorcycle(need for speed) that kind of things, but I don't see her smoking pot.
                                As for Jack, well, can't see him doing it as well before the army, and I know from the army here, that it isn't allowed to smoke pot and they can even throw you out of it if they find out you smoke, but I think he would just do other dangerous things. Also the need for speed but perhaps also some excessive drinking!
                                Funny story about a guy I knew talking to me about pot:
                                Spoiler:
                                When I was in Mexico this one guy kept insisting that there was no danger to smoking pot. Here's how this convo went:

Me: Dude, smoking pot kills brain cells.
                                Him: No man, no way. When I smoked pot, I did better in my classes and everything.
                                Me: Still... I can't believe something like that doesn't have any side effects.
                                Him: No, it's completely safe... *pause* Wait... what were we talking about? Sometimes when people are talking, I forget what we were talking about and you have to remind me... that happened after I started smoking the pot.

This is the story I'm going to tell my son if he decides he wants to use drugs recreationally.

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                                !!! SECRET SANTA !!!

The people who made something for those people who didn't finish, have now made something that will not get sent because to be honest I have been patient but there are limits to me being nice. If those people who haven't made anything yet, do give in their assignment I will send them their present but otherwise...You can just share it with the family and I am sure someone will love it
                                Lay that smackdown! :: makes note not to get on your bad side ::

That was barely fluff...barely!

And aww Jitter that's awesome!

And I liked yours as well.

Some people (*cough*Cags and Twilight *cough*) avoid baby!fics...I avoid Unending fics.

On the pot think...you know there's a lot of people that do that at my college ()...but can't see her doing that. I can, however, see her running and running and not stopping even when she's in pain....aww crap...plot bunny...darn it.
                                And yet you still read mine

As for pot: I could see it happening if Carter got accidentally hooked on something off world and as she was home jonesing she picked up some pot - but again, it's not her getting voluntarily addicted. I did stumble across a fic once that I read partway purely out of perverse fascination that had Sam smoking alien drugs in her lab. Yeeeeeaaaahhhh....

Comment

Working...
                                X