Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small Victories!

Sam and Jack are stuck off world with only Teal'c for chaperon--er, company for a full week. Right after Jack had almost convinced Sam to go fishing with him. (He was *that* close, I tell ya!) Uncountable what-really-happened fics are born.

Ya gotta wonder what they did during that missing week... Gutter minds, do your magic! (Though personally, I like Rachel500's Aftershocks explanation best, )

Yes, Jack you need to shower... but you could hold off on shaving!

Gratuitous shot of Jack's lips!

Sam likes what she sees! Awww, she's even blushing!

Personally, I think the woman's crazy to have turned him down once, never mind twice....

One last moment together before they go their separate ways to save the universe...

Not really Shippy here--but it does have some great caption potential! I love that he tries to convince Thor to go fishing with him! Poor man is desperate for some company out there, methinks... No matter how you define it, fishing by yourself isn't nearly as much fun... no matter how good a bait master you may be!
    Love and hot fudge,
    Bren Ren
    ~
    My stories!
    ~

sigpic

Comment

Jann? Amanda? You here?

Anyone else?
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Shipping right along, we're up to Upgrades now...

He looks like he's ready to devour her...

Now it's Daniel's turn to play chaperon for Sam and Jack... Which is a real drag the way he interrupts with the galaxy's worst timing!

A gratuitous moment of the two of them standing nice and close!

Leading up to the first glimpse we get of what really happened when they ran into that little force shield problem...
        Love and hot fudge,
        Bren Ren
        ~
        My stories!
        ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Jann? Amanda? You here?

Anyone else?
          Sorry, I'm a bit late...had to make dinner(I thought we had pizza but nope so I had to figure something out) and then had to let the dog out

Popping the DVD in as I speak write!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Sorry, I'm a bit late...had to make dinner(I thought we had pizza but nope so I had to figure something out) and then had to let the dog out

Popping the DVD in as I speak write!
            A-ha!

OK, let's go then Press PLAY NOW!
            sigpic

Comment

I just did!
              sigpic

Comment

Ok...who chose this episode? Two minutes in and still no sight of Sam or Jack
                sigpic

Comment

Ok...who chose this episode? Two minutes in and still no sight of Sam or Jack
                  Democracy in action
                  sigpic

Comment

Democracy in action
                    FCOL...oh well I saw Siler and Major Wood before Sam...then Jacob...then Jack

Now I can finally say Jack looks hot in this episode
                    sigpic

Comment

FCOL...oh well I saw Siler and Major Wood before Sam...then Jacob...then Jack

Now I can finally say Jack looks hot in this episode
                      Yup
                      sigpic

Comment

On with the show...

Since I don't recall there being anything juicy in Cross Roads, I'm just gonna skip to the good stuff in Divide & Conquer!

It only hits Sam after she sees Jack on the verge of sacrificing himself for her...

The first thing her drugged mind thinks of as she replays that image of Jack walking away is that pivotal moment when she was separated from Jack--who would not walk away from her--by an invisible wall of energy.

First she remembers Jack's desperate attempts to save her...

And then she remembered her own feelings as she watched him...

Sam finally realizes what they've been hiding for so very long...

It takes Sam far too long to get through to Jack what they were lying about...

But as soon as she mentions ranks and regulations, he gets it.

<Insert Shameless Self-Promotion *here*! Full Uninterrupted Force Field Scene >

Not only do we get to see the full version of the pivotal force shield scene... But if you watch the one on the left, you'll see Jack mouth those three beautiful little words...

I Love You.

And then we get to hear Jack admit, out loud, in front of Sam (and those pesky other folks), that he cares about her. A lot more than he's supposed to!

Then comes eight of the most dreaded words in the Shipper library...

"None of this has to leave this room."

"And we're okay with that?"

No, Jack, we're not okay with that. But we'll go right on pretending we are alongside you and Sam.

The SQUEE of the Shippers was heard round the world, and every year since, we gather together to give thanks and praise to the ones we love, Sam & Jack, in the awesomest celebration on the web: Ship Day!
                        Love and hot fudge,
                        Bren Ren
                        ~
                        My stories!
                        ~

sigpic

Comment

Why do they always end up in either Daniel's office or Sam's office?

And look how cute Jack is sitting on the desk...playing with one of Daniel's rocks

*blinks*

That came out wrong...
                          sigpic

Comment

Why do they always end up in either Daniel's office or Sam's office?

And look how cute Jack is sitting on the desk...playing with one of Daniel's rocks

*blinks*

That came out wrong...
                            You know, I was thinking the exact same thing... but my brain to mouth keyboard filter kicked in before I posted it

*fangurl squee for Martin Wood*
                            sigpic

Comment

You know, I was thinking the exact same thing... but my brain to mouth keyboard filter kicked in before I posted it

*fangurl squee for Martin Wood*
                              Yes well....my filter still doesn't work

*fangurls along with Josi*

And *giggles* at Jacob...explaining why he wants Sam and Daniel with him on the mission and then Jack's cough...and him saying Jack is always fun as well (it was translated like that in Dutch)

That sounds wrong. Again.

I'm so deep in the gutter today
                              sigpic

Comment

And there we go - look at that look between Jack and Sam there when he complains about it being insane And the throat-clearing to make sure he gets taken along too, and Jacob's grudging acceptance

I do so love the Jack-Jacob dynamic - the way they both clearly understand each other and cannot resist ever-so-subtly winding each other up the entire time
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X