Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
    *shuffles in with head bowed* Forgive me fellow shippers for I have sinned, I have fallen for BONES and thus have been greedily feeding of BB fics and vids instead of visiting you. *awaits justice*
    Whoo!!! YOU GO GIRL!! Uh, I mean, bad shipper! How dare you!
    But I will admit that I haven't seen an epi of SG in more than a month. and I have been reading Bones fic a lot... and watching it everyday plus large amounts of vids... never mind. I'm not one to give you a punishment
    (Didn't I tell you you wouldn't be able to resist??)

+ =
    sigpic

Comment

Up next are some lovely images brought to you courtesy of Dead Man's Switch...

Jack gets an up close view of Sam's neck...

This is just a cool shot of them together... They did that together thing a lot in the early seasons, didn't they!

And up next, Jolinar's memories! They go to Netu and back to rescue Sam's Dad!

When Sam cries out, Jack jumps to instant alert, and you can tell he's just dying to be right by her side, but is holding himself back.

Poor Jack...

And then they get to the fiery pits of he!!--er, Netu, they find gravely ill Dad and one ugly bad guy who just refuses to leave them alone...

Jack volunteers to sacrifice himself in Sam's place...

And promptly gets himself shot for his trouble. Poor, poor Jack... {{{{{Jack}}}}}

Love and hot fudge,
      Bren Ren
      ~
      My stories!
      ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
        Has anyone seen this wiki page? Someone had a lot of time on their hands.
        http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Star_gate
        Thanks for finding this! I've been snickering and chortling my way through it for awhile now. My favorite bit so far is this (especially the bolded part):

Phoenix (Alternate timeline), whether or not it actually exists doesn't deny the fact that it still gave *****in' space battles. Given the mission of: destroy the Wraith! the Phoenix managed to destroy most of the Wraith fleet in a matter of minutes. The Wraith, the geniuses they are, took a couple weeks to realize "hey we outnumber them sixty to one" and launched an ambush against the Phoenix. Although destroyed the Phoenix managed to give a final FU to Michael by taking twenty hive ships along with it (number retrieved from Phoenix blackbox, although some believe Colonel Carter may have exaggerated). Asgard Shields: check. Sexy Female Commander: check and meowww. Fancy Blue Ray Guns: hell yeah! Special Attribute: uncanny ability to guide flaming debris into enemy ships.
        Well, there are numerous other "favorites", but I particularly liked that bit!

Comment

Okay, I can share the "how to" about cleaning up the audio in clips with anyone who wants to know. I neglected to keep track of who asked so please, if you want to know how I do it, send me a PM.

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post

But the debate continues on... Was it really Sam, or was it Jolinar pretending to be Sam? ([I]Personally speaking, I will never be convinced it wasn't Sam being given a heart-wrenching moment of self-control, in which, ironically, she completely loses it as she calls out for *Jack*, and that's the last time his name will slip past her lips for years to come... <le sigh>
          *ears perk* Debate? I love a debate! I'll play.

I agree it was Sam.

Sam is terrified. She doesn't know what to think or believe about Jolinar and she knows what happened to Kowalsky and if she can't convince these guys that Jolinar is really okay she's going to end up dead. As for her yelling and all that, well, Sam has always been in control of herself and situations. At least most of the time. At least she thinks so. Now this thing has control of her! I can totally see that freaking her out!

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
            Sam is terrified. She doesn't know what to think or believe about Jolinar and she knows what happened to Kowalsky and if she can't convince these guys that Jolinar is really okay she's going to end up dead. As for her yelling and all that, well, Sam has always been in control of herself and situations. At least most of the time. At least she thinks so. Now this thing has control of her! I can totally see that freaking her out!
            Here is my final word on this. I may never respond again to this debate EVER:

It doesn't matter whether it was Jolinar or Sam.

At all.

And it's impossible to know the answer.

It was either Jolinar saying what Sam was thinking and feeling, Sam momentarily gaining control and saying what she was really thinking and feeling, or Jolinar momentarily freeing Sam so Sam could say what she was really thinking or feeling.

All three possibilities look exactly the same onscreen and mean exactly the same thing - Sam was thinking just what she said and was terribly afraid.

Of course, there's a fourth possibility - Sam wasn't thinking or feeling that at all and Jolinar made it all up. But that possibility is wrong, so who cares

EDIT: Though, really, that fourth possibility does make one wonder why Jolinar would have thought the way to get through to Jack was to show him *Sam* needing him rather than Captain Carter... But maybe she'd noticed something even the producers hadn't yet? *cough*

Comment

*ignores Sam v Jolinar debate this time*

Anyone fancy an ep of the week viewing tonight? The ep is The Serpent's Venom Shout if so!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                *ignores Sam v Jolinar debate this time*

Anyone fancy an ep of the week viewing tonight? The ep is The Serpent's Venom Shout if so!
                Yep...9 pm?
                sigpic

Comment

*is bummed*

So the parental unit goes "Why don't you put in the episode of SG-1where they have those head things..."..."The za'tarc testing?" "yes."

My dad actually wants to watch D and C...

And I can't find my disc! *head desk*

*long suffering sigh*

Edit- Josi I'm in

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Check out Sanctuary! LMAO!
                    http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Sanctuary
                    Or AT
                    http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Amanda_Tapping

Comment

Awesome So we'll start at 9pm UK time, which is in an hour and 10 minutes
                      sigpic

Comment

If I didn't know better, I wood suspect our Nad

Oh wait..... do I know better???

Comment

Let's continue our Shippy stroll, shall we?

And up next... Urgo!
                          An episode with some lovely fic potential!

In no particular order (this is just the order I found them in my photobucket account, go figure!) ...

Oh, the captions I've done with this shot...

And this one, too, for that matter...

Gratuitous Touching Moment!

Dessert party! Look, he saved some Blue Jello for Sam!

Up next... Hundred Days... Angst warning!

She misses Jack... and admits it out loud!

Jack misses her, too.

He has a lousy way of showing his appreciation at being rescued, though...
                          Love and hot fudge,
                          Bren Ren
                          ~
                          My stories!
                          ~

sigpic

Comment

Moving right along, now up is Shades of Grey. The Angst continues!

"I haven't been acting like myself since we met." He wasn't being completely dishonest there...

That had to sting, but I have to wonder if she ever really realized the honest truth in that statement.

Jack was so sad over having to alienate Sam and his team...

But he really added salt to the wound when he decided to "retire" offworld, on *that* planet!

Sam may be smiling here, but it takes her a while to warm up to Jack again. She keeps her distance, physically and otherwise, for the next few episodes.

I noticed in the screencaptures that usually it's Daniel acting as a buffer between Sam and Jack for the next few episodes... It's not until this moment in Crystal Skull (when Daniel goes missing again) that we catch Sam standing near Jack once more:

Hey, at least they're both wearing leather! Yum!
                            Love and hot fudge,
                            Bren Ren
                            ~
                            My stories!
                            ~

sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

Five minutes to the episode of the week viewing! Get your DVDs ready!

*looks round for Jann and Amanda*
                              sigpic

Comment

On to Nemesis!

Drum Roll, Please!

{Paddadadadadadadadadadadaaaaa}

The first Fishing Invite!

Is it really the fish that are *that* big, Jack?

You can tell, she is very, very tempted... but somehow she manages to turn him down...

Then she has second thoughts and has to run after him...

But before he can finish talking her into it, Thor beams him away! Bad Thor! No yellow block for you tonight!

I recently realized that Jack is quite fond of the "land of the loons" line whenever he describes his cabin... And that makes me giggle my head off... because loons mate for life, you know!
                                Love and hot fudge,
                                Bren Ren
                                ~
                                My stories!
                                ~

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X