Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    OT Here: but im trying to make a wiki page and im trying to do an episode wiki page and when i try to use the template they say to use and i put in all the data and stuff and when i press save page it does even show up on the page any ideas?
    Has anyone seen this wiki page? Someone had a lot of time on their hands.
    http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Star_gate
    sigpic
    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
      Some of it was just too funny!
      sigpic

Comment

I still haven't reached season 9 in my rewatch *hates RL for getting in the way of shipping*

Awesome audio UhSir !!
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*shuffles in with head bowed* Forgive me fellow shippers for I have sinned, I have fallen for BONES and thus have been greedily feeding of BB fics and vids instead of visiting you. *awaits justice*

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
          I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
          Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
            ROFL! That's just too wrong...and funny! Thanks for posting it in here.

sigpic

Comment

Here are the songs I've extracted from the DVDs. If anyone knows of other scenes, let me know and I'll do them too. I think it'd be great if we have all of the different bits!
              I have been trying to figure how to pull songs off of DVD's for awhile. How did you do it? I really want the music from Evolution (it's played mainly when they are running through the jungle in part 2), the Russian music they use several times through out the series (I think 48 Hours might be the first time?), and there's a song from Red Sky that I think they only used that in that episode. Would love to know how it's done!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Oh as for S9 and S10. I like them, but I liked them the second time more than the first time. Certainly since I had no idea what I was getting myself into with the first time(no Jack? no Sam in the first few episodes?). S10 was good though; I really liked Vala's development in it too...plus she went shopping with Sam to Victoria secrets for Jack
                Agree with the bolded part, especially for Season 9. There were so many changes that I think I sometimes missed some things and things like some of the conversations between Landry & Lam made a lot more sense afterwords, when I knew he was her father. Cam came off a bit over the top at first; not sure if it was the writers toning him down or Sam coming back or both but I liked his character better late Season 9/Season 10 than when he 1st appeared.
                DDC

Comment

For those interested, posted the next chapter of Being There: Purgatory.

Comment

In case you haven't noticed, I've been in something of a nostalgia kick lately... and since I awoke to a slow morning on the Thread...Shall we take a stroll down Ship Memory Lane?

From the moment they met, the sparks were flying! Look, his jaw even dropped a few millimeters as she walked in the room...

She challenges Jack to an arm-wrestling match...

And he doesn't exactly say no...

He has a strange way of expressing his adoration!

It didn’t take Jack long to see Sam for the woman she is beneath the military exterior…

Their chemistry was obvious pretty early on, doncha think?

And oh, the Guttery use those screencaps have served! Thank you, oh mighty PTB!

Love and hot fudge,
                    Bren Ren
                    ~
                    My stories!
                    ~

sigpic

Comment

Still Shipping down memory lane...

Daniel dies (but not really)... and it gives Sam and Jack their first excuse for a hug:

And shortly after that, Sam get's a chance to ogle Jack's... abs...

I agree, Sam. That is amazing!

Singularity... He calls her Sam, twice! I think it's safe to say he's starting to care a bit more than he's supposed to... <Shippy sigh>

And then we hit the snuggle fest of Solitudes...

And the side-arm jokes begin... Oh, and the giggling... Oh, and she calls him Jack for the very first time! Woo HOO!

Love and hot fudge,
                      Bren Ren
                      ~
                      My stories!
                      ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                        For those interested, posted the next chapter of Being There: Purgatory.
                        Very nice!!

BrenRen: You are making me want to watch CotG (the original cut, I don't really like the final cut)

Edit: Bren know you are making me want to restart my rewatch *sigh*
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

We get our first taste of AlterShip, and I like it! Jack and Sam are engaged!

I really wish they had kissed... I heard tell of a rumor that if you crank up the sound really, really loud, you can hear AlterJack tell AlterSam "I love you"... Though I've tried, this one I have not yet heard. But I did catch a wee bit of kissy noises ans Sam kisses his cheek, and the soft sound of her hand sliding across his cheek as he turns to leave... <Sigh>

And in Politics, the only part I remember is that Jack and Sam found out about the AlterShip...

*Engaged*?!!?

It is theoretically possible.

It's against regulations!

I'm talking *physics*. ... Sir.

*Damn.*

And yet... dismiss the notion they might, but it the seed has now been firmly planted in their heads. And we all know how long it'll take for it to germinate! Of course, reaching full bloom is another matter altogether...

Moving right along...

Season 2 Shipping down Memory Lane... What a lovely day for a stroll!

Sam gets goa'ulded (or technically, Tok'ra'd), which of course will give us some great storylines here and down the road...

And poor Jack has to walk away from her after hearing her call him "Jack" with such anguish in her voice... <sob>

But the debate continues on... Was it really Sam, or was it Jolinar pretending to be Sam? (Personally speaking, I will never be convinced it wasn't Sam being given a heart-wrenching moment of self-control, in which, ironically, she completely loses it as she calls out for *Jack*, and that's the last time his name will slip past her lips for years to come... <le sigh>)
                          Love and hot fudge,
                          Bren Ren
                          ~
                          My stories!
                          ~

sigpic

Comment

Skipping forward a couple of dry eps, we get some lovely hand-holding in Message in a Bottle:

And Jack trusts Sam to only render him *mostly dead*...

Then we get to Secrets... And some pretty openly flirtacious looks...

Jack, meet Dad...

Dad, meet your future son-in-law!

Strolling merrily along...

Jack sticks his head in the Ancient machine for the first time, and Sam can't resist the excuse to caress his cheek. Yay for the Gratuitous Touching Moment!

I noticed going through the screen caps that Sam tends to stay very close to Jack all through the ep. Coincidence? I think not...

Just look at that invasion of personal space... <Shippy sigh> And that expression of Sam's has almost limitless caption potential!
                            Love and hot fudge,
                            Bren Ren
                            ~
                            My stories!
                            ~

sigpic

Comment

A-Shipping we will go, A-Shipping we will go!

1969! It was a good year!

There's just something inherently Shippy in this pic, even though the scene wasn't...

And up right on the heels of that is... Out of Mind! Ship bliss!

Start with the Best Gratuitous Touching Moment Ever... (If you think you've seen a better one... show me!)

Take an opportunity for Jack to ogle Sam's naked... back...

Add some Angsty, Shippy hallway snuggling...

And we have the makings of a Great Shippy Season Finale!

And straight into the Season Three Opener, Into the Fire! Ship heaven!

Poor Jack... at least Sam gets to touch him after he gets zat'd... And YAY! For another Gratuitous Touching Moment!

Then he gets goa'ulded...

And poor Sam can't bear to watch...

Shades of Han and Leia, anyone?

And after Jack's thawed out (mostly), we get The Hug That Just Won't Quit!

Still going....

It keeps going and going...

It just won't quit, I tell ya! In fact, it my clips collection, this one is labeled the Energizer Bunny of Hugs...

After all that Angst and trauma, they can't help but stay close together! Personal space, schmersonal space...
                              Love and hot fudge,
                              Bren Ren
                              ~
                              My stories!
                              ~

sigpic

Comment

And we're strollin'...

This cap is from Seth, and though it never happened, it really looks like Jack's holding Sam, doesn't it? Or is that just my Shipper Lenses getting fogged up again?

Then we have Point of View... The AlterShip strikes again! And Oh, the Angst!

They were married... <sniff, sniff, sob...>

Jack's open to discussion...

But Sam's not quite ready to go there yet (and that's before she knew the AlterShip was married!)...

Oh, yes, and there was some kissing going on, but it was kinda weird since it wasn't our Sam...

And Sam was none too comfortable with that, either.

With the daggers that she's shooting Jack, I'd love to see the tongue-lashing that he must've gotten from our Sam upon his return. (Take that as guttery as you will! )

Of course, we all know this is just the first hint of the Pit of Despair we are heading for in just a few eps... Oh, the Angst... What would this Ship be without it? Not nearly as captivating, entertaining, or worth the years of watching and rewatching and rewatching and rewatching and... you get the idea...
                                Love and hot fudge,
                                Bren Ren
                                ~
                                My stories!
                                ~

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X