• Show
Clear All

Thank youuu!!! *headdesk* i totally knew that
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      Thank youuu!!! *headdesk* i totally knew that
      That's OK. I completely forgot the name of... what did I forget again?

*Walks off mumbling about how things are slipping*
      sigpic

Comment

sg-1fanintn strolls in, pokes thread...

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
        I think S9 is a bit of a shock after watching S1-S8 through. It is a different show to a large degree. And I admit I didn't enjoy it myself first time round and still think it competes with S5 for me as the worst overall season.

I preferred S10 which is another show too because they change it up again (for the better, IMO).

Of course, I now watch S9 and S10 without the anxious anticipation of wondering whether they would mention Sam/Jack - or Jack for that matter - at all and just with the belief that Sam and Jack are together off-screen. Makes the whole thing a lot easier to watch, IMO.
        That's exactly how I feel about it!!! Are you channeling me???

Hi, all!

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
          That's OK. I completely forgot the name of... what did I forget again?

*Walks off mumbling about how things are slipping*
          ROFL...oh well...we're all getting old*hides age*

*waves to Melissa*

Oh as for S9 and S10. I like them, but I liked them the second time more than the first time. Certainly since I had no idea what I was getting myself into with the first time(no Jack? no Sam in the first few episodes?). S10 was good though; I really liked Vala's development in it too...plus she went shopping with Sam to Victoria secrets for Jack
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, I'll have a lot of catching up to do on these.....

We'll just have to go forward, gang.

Congratulations, Linda06, on 22,600 posts!!!

Congratulations, leiasky, on 7,300 posts!!!

Congratulations, JenniferJF, on 6,000 posts!!!

Congratulations, Regularamanda, on 5,600 posts!!!

Congratulations, JackandSamAddict, on 5,200 posts!!!

Congratulations, BrenRen, on 2,300 posts!!!

Congratulations, trinity3, on 1,000 posts!!!

Congratulations, Valerie Jackson, on 700 posts!!!

Congratulations, Keaira Taegan, on 700 posts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

*waves to Melissa*

Oh as for S9 and S10. I like them, but I liked them the second time more than the first time. Certainly since I had no idea what I was getting myself into with the first time(no Jack? no Sam in the first few episodes?). S10 was good though; I really liked Vala's development in it too...plus she went shopping with Sam to Victoria secrets for Jack
              I'm not!
              I blame the stress of everyday life and moving *Sighs*

++ we all know it's true. Hehe.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post

Thanks. I almost forgot. *Points to above post* Things really are slipping.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post

Awh, thank you!!
                  sigpic
                  thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                    I'm not!
                    I blame the stress of everyday life and moving *Sighs*

++ we all know it's true. Hehe.
                    Well...for me it is...before I know it I will have a boyfriend, get married, get kids, have a job and even have a diploma from school

I'm giving S/J some room atm...they're at it again:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

*waves to Melissa*

I actually didn't watch season 9 before I got watched season 10. That is usually something I don't do. I like to watch things in order.

With 9 and 10 I didn't. I didn't know what to think about SG without Jack...I went back and watched season 9 after buying the whole series. I really liked season 9 a lot, but I don't think I would have liked it near as much if I had watched it before season 10. Cam and Vala (especially Cam) grew on me in season 10. Anywho...

+ =

It's my favorite kind of math!

Comment

Sam and Jack Theme Song

Here are the songs I've extracted from the DVDs. If anyone knows of other scenes, let me know and I'll do them too. I think it'd be great if we have all of the different bits!

What you're going to hear:
                        There are occasional background noises (usually SGC bangs and booms) which I did not try to filter out. I, honestly, think they add to the overall feel of the music most of the time. It's obvious that the sound editor took care in where he/she placed them whenever possible. *huggles* On a few of the clips I added a fade in and/or out because it was blended into different music or there were sounds which caused weirdness.

Link to all files on MediaFire

Divide and Conquer
                        During the Zatarc retesting.

Entity
                        The first is when Jack zats Sam. Even though the beginning part is not the S/J theme, I kept it because it blends into the theme. The second is when Jack is sitting in the infirmary with Sam. The third is from the ending of the show.

Moebius
                        During the first and second kisses.

Point of View
                        The first is Alt!Sam with the wedding picture. The second is two parts: the first before the hug, the second during the hug. The third is the goodbye kiss. I debated splitting the kiss clip into two files, the part before the kiss while Daniel and Teal'c are there and the part after the boys leave and Alt!Sam and Jack kiss. If I did split it I wanted to do fades because the songs overlap but then if you put them together it sounded dumb, and if I didn't do the fades it sounded dumb. So... no split.

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                          Sam and Jack Theme Song

Here are the songs I've extracted from the DVDs. If anyone knows of other scenes, let me know and I'll do them too. I think it'd be great if we have all of the different bits!

There are occasional background noises (usually SGC bangs and booms) which I did not try to filter out. I, honestly, think they add to the overall feel of the music most of the time. It's obvious that the sound editor took care in where he/she placed them whenever possible. *huggles* On a few of the clips I added a fade in and/or out because it was blended into different music or there were sounds which caused weirdness.

Divide and Conquer

Entity
                          The first is when Jack zats Sam. Even though the beginning part is not the S/J theme, I kept it because it blends into the theme. The second is when Jack is sitting in the infirmary with Sam. The third is from the ending of the show.

Moebius

Point of View
                          The first is Alt!Sam with the wedding picture. The second is two parts: the first before the hug, the second during the hug. The third is the goodbye kiss. I debated splitting the kiss clip into two files, the part before the kiss while Daniel and Teal'c are there and the part after the boys leave and Alt!Sam and Jack kiss. If I did split it I wanted to do fades because the songs overlap but then if you put them together it sounded dumb, and if I didn't do the fades it sounded dumb. So... no split.
                          *Downloads and listens* Ugh! It's too much! The Angst! *Gives and and puts in an Angsty epi*
                          I'm weak.
                          sigpic

Comment

OT Here: but im trying to make a wiki page and im trying to do an episode wiki page and when i try to use the template they say to use and i put in all the data and stuff and when i press save page it does even show up on the page any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                              Sam and Jack Theme Song

Divide and Conquer

Entity

Moebius

Point of View
                              Don't forget at the end of Frozen (Season 6) when Sam is trying to convince Jack to take the Tok'ra symbiote. You can't forget the "please sir".
                              sigpic
                              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                                Don't forget at the end of Frozen (Season 6) when Sam is trying to convince Jack to take the Tok'ra symbiote. You can't forget the "please sir".
                                indeed not

Comment

Working...
                                X