Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pol View Post
    So...I"m confused. Weren't we supposed to get our Shipmas gifts in our inboxes this morning?

I hate being confused. I feel like Jack.
    Yours is here. I accidentally opened it early Darn author alert.

She's probably at work and didn't get to it his am...

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Welcome Ellendil!

Happy birthday Seahen!

Jann... Love shipper house! Oh my now I need to go build me a Sims version of that.

Umm...

Canon versus AU.

Frankly, I love canon and find it really hard to write them together before they actually got together (because they are, you know ) but in terms of reading, so long as it's a good solid well written story (and if it's a long one it's not just about the ship) and the characterizations are spot on - or if they are not there's a reason (i.e. alien influence) for it, then I'll read it.
      So anything goes for me.

Except baby/kidfic.

Hmm, I was just thinking. Do you think we should have a guess as to how many pages we'll achieve before Shipmas? I'm going to go for 57. There's a challenge for you all.
      I think we can do it! After all we did have 10,000 pages on the other thread, and we already have 15+ pages in only two days

And the shipper house is awesome!
      sigpic

Comment

So...I"m confused. Weren't we supposed to get our Shipmas gifts in our inboxes this morning?

I thought it was sometime today. Best laid plans... LOL. Maybe there are few procrastinators... I'd glare at somebody but I don't know who was procrastinating. - Should I just go ahead and upload mine to ff.net??

Oh Jenn! I have a GREAT Shipmas idea that would be IN CANON - partly inspired by Pol's Embrace Me... I was going to post it here but then I decided that I'd rather not. Spoilers and all.

Comment

Pol, some of the SS gifts might not have been handed in yet, so Eve's probably waiting for them all to get handed in before passing them out.

Patience people, patience.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
            Oh Jenn! I have a GREAT Shipmas idea that would be IN CANON - partly inspired by Pol's Embrace Me... I was going to post it here but then I decided that I'd rather not. Spoilers and all.
            *jumps up and down*

Yeah!!

I have to admit, my actual Shipmas fic is anything but angsty. Unless you're a cellphone. And I've been told cellphone angst doesn't count as angst, not can they be considered major characters when it comes to death, either...

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              Pol, some of the SS gifts might not have been handed in yet, so Eve's probably waiting for them all to get handed in before passing them out.

Patience people, patience.
              I think that's it.

BUT IT'S NOT ME!
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

And oh look the secret santa email is out!

*runs off*

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  And oh look the secret santa email is out!
                  It is??? I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHO'S MY SECRET SANTA!!!!!
                  Whatever my gift is I'm sure I'll love it!!!

sigpic

Comment

Yeah it was supposed to be this morning...But I still haven't gotten all the SS gifts...Still I started to send them out because I am just fed up of waiting

So give me a few hours to send all of them out, I have over 30 people...to say the least it's a lot of work... and I don't wanna make mistakes

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAHEN!!!

*bounces about Sanctuary and SGU and also Secret Santa* Hee! What a good day
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*runs back in*

WHHEEEEEE!!! UST is awesome, seriously. *bounces*

*globs my Secret Santa*

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                          Yeah it was supposed to be this morning...But I still haven't gotten all the SS gifts...Still I started to send them out because I am just fed up of waiting

So give me a few hours to send all of them out, I have over 30 people...to say the least it's a lot of work... and I don't wanna make mistakes
                          No worries and no pressure, I just wanted to make sure I understood correctly. I've been a bit...confuzzled...this fall.
                          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Happy Birthday Seahen!!

Present!
                            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

My FANFIC

This was my SS for Jitter!!! It's rated M so you have to click on that and then go to "Coda" - it's "in canon" for those that are all about some canon (Jenn... LOL) and for those that are abhorrent to Sam/Other:
                              spoilered for those who want to be spoilered
                              Spoiler:
                              There's a brief moment Sam/Other BUT it's not gutter, the fic is SAM/JACK all the way okay?

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAHEN

Comment

Woohoo for Secret Santa...btw if you know that your person has received your gifts can you upload them and show them to the others...or is that all up to the one who received the gift?!?!?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X