Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
    Okay.

This one is entirely Twilight506's fault. She'll get it. Fortunately, so did my beta. And Pol. Pol might too...

The rest of you.

Good luck.

The next chapter to my SaminAtlantis Series Peripheral Visions: December 29th

EDIT: Btw, did anyone else feel strangely bereft upon going to hit 'reply' and finding nothing there?!?
    Tater tot hotdish.

Yeah sure ya betcha!

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
      Wow.

It looks like the 10,000/200,000 mark did break the thread.

Just like Sam and Jack broke the... uhm... la la la.

*splish splash*

*wonders how quickly we can get to 200,000 posts again*

Hopefully not before the next movie this time.

Thank you Bagpuss andd mods for sorting this out so quickly. New thread... it feels a bit strange but, meh, once we've decorated it all over with pretty art and pics it will be just as nice.
      sigpic

Comment

LOL, I think that it's *so* ironic that all these problems started happening *just* as we made it to 10,000 pages!

sigpic
        The Return of King Arthur
        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
          Tater tot hotdish.

Yeah sure ya betcha!
          You know, I use 'ya betcha' so often myself I have to take it *out* of fics...

Doncha know?

(I live just over 3 hours away from you, Twi, which is like next door around here...)

Comment

new thread so...

!!! Secret Santa !!!

The deadline for Secret Santa was on the 11th of December. I know I gave you another day but I haven't heard from some of you. So can you please e-mail me back today. If I don't hear from you at all I will assume that you can't make it or decided to just not make anything. And I'll have to ask one of the back-up people to make something. I really hope I don't have to do that.

If you haven't gotten a e-mail from me asking you about Secret Santa, it means I received yours.

I only need to receive it from: m_wendy_r, NeverOnEarth, Nanjana, Sg-1fanintn, Vandola, Jess, TrueRomantic.
            From most of you I got a form of communication and also when you will finish it. For some of you I don't...If I don't please contact me today, please.

If everything goes acording to plan. I will be sending the gifts out on Monday, or maybe Tuesday. So for people who have something on youtube on private. You can set them to not private on Monday.

!!! Secret Santa !!!

Comment

You know, I use 'ya betcha' so often myself I have to take it *out* of fics...

Doncha know?

(I live just over 3 hours away from you, Twi, which is like next door around here...)
              Sure, I've driven to Eau Claire and back in a day LOL - I'm always saying "For crying out loud!" and I have to make sure Jack doesn't say it too often in a fic because I'm pretty sure I say it ALL the time

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                new thread so...

!!! Secret Santa !!!

The deadline for Secret Santa was on the 11th of December. I know I gave you another day but I haven't heard from some of you. So can you please e-mail me back today. If I don't hear from you at all I will assume that you can't make it or decided to just not make anything. And I'll have to ask one of the back-up people to make something. I really hope I don't have to do that.

If you haven't gotten a e-mail from me asking you about Secret Santa, it means I received yours.

I only need to receive it from: m_wendy_r, NeverOnEarth, Nanjana, Sg-1fanintn, Vandola, Jess, TrueRomantic.
                From most of you I got a form of communication and also when you will finish it. For some of you I don't...If I don't please contact me today, please.

If everything goes acording to plan. I will be sending the gifts out on Monday, or maybe Tuesday. So for people who have something on youtube on private. You can set them to not private on Monday.

!!! Secret Santa !!!
                SG-1fanintn posted hers directly to her ffnet account last night...

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                  Okay, I'm here. Let the dancing commence.

Comment

Sure, I've driven to Eau Claire and back in a day LOL - I'm always saying "For crying out loud!" and I have to make sure Jack doesn't say it too often in a fic because I'm pretty sure I say it ALL the time
                    I so need to get to work on my snowed in at the airport fic. Did you know the Minneapolis Airport is almost certainly the closest to both Northern Minnesota and Chippewa Falls, WI? True fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

*splish splash*
                      One page.

and we are already in the gutter.... Good!!!

Eve loved the pic
                      sigpic

Comment

I so need to get to work on my snowed in at the airport fic. Did you know the Minneapolis Airport is almost certainly the closest to both Northern Minnesota and Chippewa Falls, WI? True fact.
                        It doesn't surprise me - but what a boring airport to get snowed in at Especially if you're at Humphrey terminal. Gee. I wonder what Sam and Jack would do to entertain themselves....

Comment

It doesn't surprise me - but what a boring airport to get snowed in at Especially if you're at Humphrey terminal. Gee. I wonder what Sam and Jack would do to entertain themselves....
                          Well...

Considering who it is...

This might be the most interesting (and warmest and driest and most stable) place they've *ever* been trapped...

EDIT: Show tunes?

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

*splish splash*
                            Funny gutter story from college:

Spoiler:
                            One of our friends was an RA and had apparently ended up on the end of a TMI story from another RA - her boyfriend had apparently broken the headboard at the hotel when they were... y'know... reeling in... and so for the next two years instead of the expression "whatever floats your boat" we'd say "whatever breaks your headboard"

Comment

OT Headboards:
                              Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              One of our friends was an RA and had apparently ended up on the end of a TMI story from another RA - her boyfriend had apparently broken the headboard at the hotel when they were... y'know... reeling in... and so for the next two years instead of the expression "whatever floats your boat" we'd say "whatever breaks your headboard"
                              Isn't that why there are extra pillows on beds?

Well. Not the only reason. But the reason for some of them?

Comment

Spoiler:

Hmm well.

Spoiler:
                                In a hotel we once stayed in the headboard was screwed to the wall and later on so was I ( ). The consequence was that, somewhere in all the *cough* excitement, we managed to pull it off the wall. It made a helluva noise as it crashed to the floor.

That's nothing though. And ex and I broke an entire bed once... oh dear!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X