• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *will never see the 'gate as the same thing again*

Really girls...you ruined my innocence

<dives in the gutter>

Don't we all want to go in through the wormhole *cough*
    Time for someone to mention the zat again,too.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
      It's not got a blessed thing to do with any ship, really. Though it references someone who once had something significant to say about this one (and I guess considering that potato inducing crack on the head she'd owe him, too), so it's *almost* relevant:

It's Not Paranoia

I've written a lot of actual real Sanctuary fics though. That one just.. isn't.. one of them
      This fic is soo awesome!!!!!!
      Spoiler:
      Damian the antichrist!

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
      Yeah, I suppose I could... But if we're counting the metaphors related to each of the euphemisms, I'm not sure I could fit it into a sig. Maybe a WP, tho...

In which case, we also have:

Baiting the hook (at which Jack is a master... )
      Having their cake and eating it too
      Catching the Big One
      Catch and release

D'oh! I know which euphemism I forgot!

Six-Grabbing!
      And of course, watching each other's six!
      Bren, you should really do a WP with all of the lovely terms , then I would be able to have them as a background image and laugh every 5 seconds
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
        Time for someone to mention the zat again,too.
        *giggles* I was thinking of that too! Now, who has that picture of...is it Jack and Teal'c? With the zats? Who knows what I mean???
        sigpic

Comment

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/bl...thirteen-year/

Scroll down, and this is what Amanda said in 1997 -

From “No Nookie on Stargate SG-1" (Dec. 2, 1997):

When we first started the series, there was talk of starting up something between Jack and Sam, or Sam and Daniel, and we all [nixed] that. Richard and I right away said, ‘Never.’ A, it could never happen because he’s her superior officer, and B, we don’t want it to kill the show. I think the beauty of the relationship between the four of us on the team is this great friendship that we have, and this wonderful respect and admiration for each other. Adding anything into that mix would be silly, because I think right now it works as a team of really good friends.”
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post

When we first started the series, there was talk of starting up something between Jack and Sam, or Sam and Daniel, and we all [nixed] that. Richard and I right away said, ‘Never.’ A, it could never happen because he’s her superior officer, and B, we don’t want it to kill the show. I think the beauty of the relationship between the four of us on the team is this great friendship that we have, and this wonderful respect and admiration for each other. Adding anything into that mix would be silly, because I think right now it works as a team of really good friends.”
            Famous Last Words...
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              *giggles* I was thinking of that too! Now, who has that picture of...is it Jack and Teal'c? With the zats? Who knows what I mean???
              Not sure which pic you mean, but this one sprang into my mind.........

I prefer this one, far more....... impressive

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                Famous Last Words...
                I remember that some shippers were sure TPTB had the idea of S/J from the start. And now it has been confirmed.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                    Same!

And *snort*, says the girl who is watching Haunted and giving guttery commentary on it!

That was just something to cheer it up. Plus you saw how John was...it wasn't my fault that I could say that. So obvious.

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                    Perhaps we should all change our Location fields to In the wormhole
                    I prefer to be holding the fishing rod, or reeling in the fish.

Sorry, fishing stays my favorite...synonym

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                    What innocence??? You may be able to fool some people.... but you can't fool me (begging for super gutter in my T fic! Really...)
                    ......YES I'm able to fool people!
                    And it was needed, sometimes a fic needs release like that!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes, right there...

I found your doohickey!

My very subtle favorite...

Sir?
                      Carter, I think we need to find a supply closet.
                      Yes, sir!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Not sure which pic you mean, but this one sprang into my mind.........

Quite impressive...quite.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        That was just something to cheer it up. Plus you saw how John was...it wasn't my fault that I could say that. So obvious.

I prefer to be holding the fishing rod, or reeling in the fish.

Sorry, fishing stays my favorite...synonym

......YES I'm able to fool people!
                        And it was needed, sometimes a fic needs release like that!
                        You've ruined the episode for me Jann....thank you! lol

So I've spend the past 45 minutes watching angsty S/J videos on our big screen. Yeah...I'm reminded why I love all over again.

And so, I forced my dad to watch them (he's seen most of them before though) and the Always scene pops up...

dad: So that scene where she looks at him...are they under anything? A different reality or something?
                        me: ...that's the always scene! It's them being them.
                        dad: Oh.
                        *few minutes later*
                        me:...why?
                        dad: Because it was a sort of cute scene...
                        me: *beams*
                        dad: ....not that it means anything!
                        me:

The man is so a closet shipper.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post

Well AT would have no one to blame but herself. I mean, if she hadn't had such GREAT chemistry with RDA...

And it turns into the greatest love story ever told. :: thinks of all the other love stories she's read... great classics... :: Yup, I vote for this one.

Spoilered for gutteriness
                          Spoiler:
                          As I've always said, it's not the size of the fishing rod that matters, it's how you use it!

Comment

Well AT would have no one to blame but herself. I mean, if she hadn't had such GREAT chemistry with RDA...

And it turns into the greatest love story ever told. :: thinks of all the other love stories she's read... great classics... :: Yup, I vote for this one.

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...-Lazarus-3.jpg

Spoiler:
                            As I've always said, it's not the size of the fishing rod that matters, it's how you use it!

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Exactly...really gives a whole new meaning for the 'love comes upon you when you least expect it' thing. After all, she blatantly said that she didn't want a thing between them...and then it did happen...and now from recent conventions she seems to be pretty into S/J being together.

It's got my vote! Romeo and Juliet have nothing on them!

spoilered in response to your gutter
                              Spoiler:
                              And as I'm sure Sam would point out...he uses it very, very well!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                Exactly...really gives a whole new meaning for the 'love comes upon you when you least expect it' thing. After all, she blatantly said that she didn't want a thing between them...and then it did happen...and now from recent conventions she seems to be pretty into S/J being together.

It's got my vote! Romeo and Juliet have nothing on them!

spoilered in response to your gutter
                                Spoiler:
                                And as I'm sure Sam would point out...he uses it very, very well!
                                My response when I first read Romeo and Juliet: Idiots! Don't even get me started.

Shakespeare OT
                                Spoiler:
                                I never appreciated Shakespeare until college when I watched Kenneth Branaugh's Hamlet - before then I'd read Romeo and Juleit and Hamlet and I just thought to myself "Can we get to the part where they die now?" - when I watched Hamlet I was floored.

Since then my husband (who has an English degree) has warmed me up to Shakespeare (through watching instead of reading). But I still think Romeo and Juliet were idiots.

And Amanda, I would agree. That's exactly what Sam would say

Comment

Working...
                                X