Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
    You only have yourself to blame. You mentioned Tater Tot.

All's fair in the Gutter of love and war, after all!
    Hey I was just following Jenn's line of reasoning here. And hey if Spud was suddenly say... "fried", I'm sure Jack could love said Tater Tot as his own because he loves Sam (hey it's not the kids fault his daddy was a tuber). However, you have given me... images... of which... :BLECH:

Comment

Did I just read gutter in here?

Awesome

<splashes>

Sorry I'm atm too drained for any sane contribution in this thread... *hits school and groupmates with siler's wrench and afterwards shoots them with a staff weapon
      sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone.

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
        Hi, Ship Family!!!

Just a quick post to tell you I haven't felt very talkative lately. I seem to be on an art kick, and I've already created 9 things for Valenship!!!

But I'll be back in a couple of days...promise. In the meantime, I was just dropping by to tell you all that I love ya...and that I've invited a great new S/J author, AkamaiMom, to join us here. I hope she'll be stopping by soon! If you haven't read any of her stuff yet, it's here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2104107/

Hugs to all!
        Missed you Mel.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        question: Since Tonite is the simpson's 20th anniversary Special do u think sam will let jack watch it?
        Yes she will, but she'll expect his undivided attention later.

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
        Thanks! I have to say that this site is overwhelming, and I can only hope to learn it as soon as I can. And I'm so humbled by people's responses to my fic. Really. I just put them out there in hopes of answering my own questions and prolonging my own enjoyment of the show. I truly doubted that anyone else would care. So--again, thanks and I hope I can contribute something here.
        Wonderful to have you. Have lots of fun.

Originally posted by Tachyon View Post
        So, is Jack sniffing:

shampoo,
        perfume,
        soap,
        the scent of Sam,
        all of the above

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Oh I think you aready have. I've seen your fics recced and bookmarked them for the time I actually have to do things like actually read and think. I'm looking forward to it.

Welcome Akamaimom. I am sure you'll love it here. We're all perfectly normal...

except the Woohoos....

... and the shippy hippies....

... and the MOPs...

...and the Pete lovers (ok maybe not love but like and, yes, we do have, er, one of those. ) ...

...and AT thunkers.....

... and the RDA thunkers....

... and the Cavern Of Angst dwellers....

... and the Gutter Gals and boys (but mostly gals)....

... and the Fluff Fanatics...

*thinks*

Ok so, we're not very normal at all but we're all happily abnormal together and if being abnormal earns us a place in Dr Mangus' home that's absolutely fine and dandy by me.

Er... the point is, Welcome!
        Here here!!!

Magnus rocks!

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        Really cute, short fic:

Dress Blues
        That was cute. Dress blues indeed.
        sigpic
        sig by Mada
        As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Awesome

<splashes>

Sorry I'm atm too drained for any sane contribution in this thread... *hits school and groupmates with siler's wrench and afterwards shoots them with a staff weapon
          Since when is "sane" a requisite around here?
          Love and hot fudge,
          Bren Ren
          ~
          My stories!
          ~

sigpic

Comment

Nevermind. I should have said too tired.

I need to do something mindless...and discussing here is done with the greatest ...depth... So you can't do that without a mind in which you can...sink...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Awesome

<splashes>

I thought that said "Siler's wench" for a minute :: headdesk :: I was going to ask who that was... LOL

Amen and amen.

Comment

There are definitely certain... benefits, shall we say, to being in a full-blown manic stage, which has definitely returned full-swing.

I made another vid.

Every Single Sam & Jack Kiss EVER--underscored by "Also Sprach Zarathustra" (aka, the theme from 2001 Space Odyssey). Enjoy!
                Love and hot fudge,
                Bren Ren
                ~
                My stories!
                ~

sigpic

Comment

There are definitely certain... benefits, shall we say, to being in a full-blown manic stage, which has definitely returned full-swing.

I made another vid.

Every Single Sam & Jack Kiss EVER--underscored by "Also Sprach Zarathustra" (aka, the theme from 2001 Space Odyssey). Enjoy!
                  LOVE the vid!!! at the song choice
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Maybe it is written somewhere in the forum...
                    But I was chatting with one of my friends, and she asked me where she can find the Sam/Jack song. Cos on YT there are just MIDI songs or theme piano.
                    Has someone got a mp3 file?

sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      LOVE the vid!!! at the song choice
                      Thank you!

I was... inspired. See, I've had the idea for this vid playing around in my fron for ages. And ages. And ages. But it wasn't till going another round with the Insomnia Beast last night that the idea of using this particular underscore dawned on me.

Music OT:
                      Spoiler:
                      The first time I played with this piece of music was for a play--my first role after playing Janet in Rocky, in fact--the role of "God". And the script called for God to be playing with the lights in the opening of my scene. Uber-techie-geek that I am, I asked the director if I could design the lights & sound for that effects sequence, immediately thinking that "Zarathustra" would be perfect.

Then I found the actual piece of music and ended up having to edit it to fit the time slot--the same edit as in this vid, which cuts out one full stanza between the first and what is the second in my vid. So I had the music ready to go when it finally hit me that this would be the perfect underscore for all that HOT YUMMY KISSAGE!

And if I may say so myself, I managed both *HOT* and *FUNNY* at the same time! Now that takes talent! Nope, no false modesty problems here!
                      Love and hot fudge,
                      Bren Ren
                      ~
                      My stories!
                      ~

sigpic

Comment

Bren - with hubby out of the house I watched the vid! Very nice. You have excellent timing!!

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

"I think they found out about the wormhole, sir."

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                              Bren - with hubby out of the house I watched the vid! Very nice. You have excellent timing!!
                              Thank you!!! So glad my timing was such that it gave you the Opportunity to enjoy all that Sam & Jack Kissage!
                              Love and hot fudge,
                              Bren Ren
                              ~
                              My stories!
                              ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                                Maybe it is written somewhere in the forum...
                                But I was chatting with one of my friends, and she asked me where she can find the Sam/Jack song. Cos on YT there are just MIDI songs or theme piano.
                                Has someone got a mp3 file?

It's never been on any compilation CDs or anything (more's the pity because it would be snapped up if it had) but there is a fairly decentish version here on YT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfHYmHVwZeA

Bizzare you should ask because I've been spending the last couple of days trying to figure out the key sequence to the main theme. I think I have half of it and, actually, it only came to me when I realised it was mostly played on the black keys. Well i proably should have guessed it might.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X