Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    What is a thunker?
    Someone who is.. appreciating.. the physical aspects of someone. It's a verb as well, 'to thunk'. As in, "I thunk him, he's so hot."

Don't ask why. I couldn't tell you

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
      Someone who is.. appreciating.. the physical aspects of someone. It's a verb as well, 'to thunk'. As in, "I thunk him, he's so hot."

Oh! I know why!! *soo excited*

Because they are soo hot you don't notice the gate and then *thunk*

Edit: I hope that makes sense
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

That's hilarious! Thunk--you hit the 'Gate. I'm going to have to use that.
        sigpic
        My Stories: FFdotNet
        My Stories AO3
        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post

i think thats the best definition of thunk i have ever heard!
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Spoilered for slightly adult content:
            Spoiler:
            Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            i think thats the best definition of thunk i have ever heard!
            I was randomly reminded once again of the overwhelmingly *insert word I won't use here* imagery of Stargate just the other day. In this light, I can't help thinking going through the open wormhole is more appropriate in a thunking mental state than missing it completely...
            Dude. I'm so getting myself kicked off Gateworld again. (joking.. I've never been kicked off... just... looked upon sternly)

Comment

Spoilered for slightly adult content:
              Spoiler:
              I was randomly reminded once again of the overwhelmingly *insert word I won't use here* imagery of Stargate just the other day. In this light, I can't help thinking going through the open wormhole is more appropriate in a thunking mental state than missing it completely...
              Dude. I'm so getting myself kicked off Gateworld again.
              it is definately better when in a thunking mental state haha. so i hope you don't get kicked off becuase thats just a pure fact right there!
              sigpic
              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

ROFL!!!

"Thunk" is the sound made when you from all the hotness.

Comment

Wait am I reading right? Did I just wake up and find Jenn flooding us with gutter? :: blinks :: :: blinks :: Waaaaaaaaaaaaait... did I wake up in an alternate reality?

Good thing I brought my life jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Oh I think you aready have. I've seen your fics recced and bookmarked them for the time I actually have to do things like actually read and think. I'm looking forward to it.

Welcome Akamaimom. I am sure you'll love it here. We're all perfectly normal...

except the Woohoos....

... and the shippy hippies....

... and the MOPs...

...and the Pete lovers (ok maybe not love but like and, yes, we do have, er, one of those. ) ...

...and AT thunkers.....

... and the RDA thunkers....

... and the Cavern Of Angst dwellers....

... and the Gutter Gals and boys (but mostly gals)....

... and the Fluff Fanatics...

*thinks*

Ok so, we're not very normal at all but we're all happily abnormal together and if being abnormal earns us a place in Dr Mangus' home that's absolutely fine and dandy by me.

Er... the point is, Welcome!
                    I think at least one of those applies to each one of us. (S.H.I.P Member speaking.)

What is a thunker?

Originally posted by yessika View Post

THUNK: The sound one makes when one hits the ground do to a fine male/female specimen.
                    That was from the FAQs. Don't hurt me for stealing borrowing.

And er. +=
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      Oh I think you aready have. I've seen your fics recced and bookmarked them for the time I actually have to do things like actually read and think. I'm looking forward to it.

Welcome Akamaimom. I am sure you'll love it here. We're all perfectly normal...

except the Woohoos....

... and the shippy hippies....

... and the MOPs...

...and the Pete lovers (ok maybe not love but like and, yes, we do have, er, one of those. ) ...

...and AT thunkers.....

... and the RDA thunkers....

... and the Cavern Of Angst dwellers....

... and the Gutter Gals and boys (but mostly gals)....

... and the Fluff Fanatics...

*thinks*

Ok so, we're not very normal at all but we're all happily abnormal together and if being abnormal earns us a place in Dr Mangus' home that's absolutely fine and dandy by me.

Er... the point is, Welcome!
                      Is there a reason why the WooHoos are first on that list???

*looks at sig* Oh, ok..........

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                        Wait am I reading right? Did I just wake up and find Jenn flooding us with gutter? :: blinks :: :: blinks :: Waaaaaaaaaaaaait... did I wake up in an alternate reality?
                        We've watched Sanc: Haunted, Entity, and LitS here this morning. I'm... coping

Comment

So, because I'm a grammar geek, "thunk" is not only a great example of Onomatopoeia, it's also a verb (to thunk) a noun (He's such a thunk) and an adjective (thunking mental state). So, basically, it's the perfect English word!

Spoiler:
                          And I'd never thought about the 'Gate quite that way, Jenn. But wouldn't wormhole physics kind of get in the way? Ha ha ha.
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Adults (*snort*) sorta:
                            Spoiler:
                            And I'd never thought about the 'Gate quite that way, Jenn. But wouldn't wormhole physics kind of get in the way? Ha ha ha.
                            Depends, I suspect, on exactly how excited one gets by wormhole. physics. And, I suppose, what exactly is meant by the term 'astronomical' as well.
                            Now I've totally ruined both those terms forever *sigh*.

/shoots self with Zat.

Oh.. wait.. *giggle*

I need to get back to my angsty ep and my angsty sig. This gutter stuff is messy.

Comment

Adults (*snort*) sorta:
                              Spoiler:
                              Depends, I suspect, on exactly how excited one gets by wormhole. physics. And, I suppose, what exactly is meant by the term 'astronomical' as well.
                              Now I've totally ruined both those terms forever *sigh*.

/shoots self with Zat.

Oh.. wait.. *giggle*

I need to get back to my angsty ep and my angsty sig. This gutter stuff is messy.
                              Well. Maybe that's the REAL reason Jack always stopped Sam's technobabble... too much... tension... for him. And y'know in the "Shroud" he was looking at that sheet of paper rather intently...

Comment

*notices something missing from this page*

*sigh*
                                There, that's better.

Comment

Working...
                                X