• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...ckonground.jpg

sam: sir, are you alright?

jack: lower, carter.

sam: sir, are you alright?

jack: not your voice, carter, your hand!

ahahahahahahahahaha....Priceless

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
    *gives stern parent glance at everybody*

if you all don't behave yourselves right now I'll instruct ShipperClaus to only leave you with Sam/other as the coal for your stockings.....
    Why are we getting punished for their behaviour

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
    *happy dances onto the Thread* (SGU and Sanctuary both got renewed - I'll be all week...)
    Really? That's awesome

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *runz in*

Just dropping by to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SEAHEN!!

I wish I had runway angst to post for you. Well, maybe later.

*runz out*
    Ditto
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Dang, too late
      Yes...and don't you forget it...

And gutter is good for.......Everything else?
      Gutter is the think that makes the world go round .....or...the thing that erm...keeps the human species alive

and gutter is good for the muscles...very good...

YAY for renewal for Sanctuary and SGU. I am curious how the shows continue though...

sigpic

Comment

Ooops...

I did it again.

Didn't see this one coming till it was half-written in my head.

Just a short little UST ficlette set pretty much anytime before Threads: Some Days

Comment

Was thinking of our new home and it reminded me of this

Made by B: The shipper house
          Spoiler:

(click on the thumbnails for a bigger picture)
          First Floor:

Basement/Gutter

Outside:

Backyard:

And if you don't want to live in a shipper house you can always move to shipper town Shipper Town
          sigpic

Comment

Ooops...

I did it again.

Just a short little UST ficlette set pretty much anytime before Threads: Some Days
            Guh! Jenn, that was awesom! As soon as I remember my password, I'll leave you a lovely review!
            sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone!
              New thread, new luck :-) Maybe we should get lucky and get some quite unambiguous scenes in "Revolution". Do you think that scaring the Mods with another 10 000 pages will motivate them to give us a hand in blackmailing TPTB? I'm kidding, of course. My dear fanfic writers, I am happy that your imagination is running loose, I can not manage to read everything you write :-) And my reading is pretty fast ;-) Do not get me wrong, the only thing I worry about is, that in the multitude of nice stories I may miss the nicest.
              "It is the quiet ones that change the Universe." Londo Molari, "Babylon 5"

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Guh! Jenn, that was awesom! As soon as I remember my password, I'll leave you a lovely review!
                lol. And how Jack of you

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Gutter is the think that makes the world go round .....or...the thing that erm...keeps the human species alive

YAY for renewal for Sanctuary and SGU. I am curious how the shows continue though...

Um this is me we're talking about, of course I'm gonna forget

ahhhhh yes, gutter is a very good exercise Keeps you nice and fit

Ooops...

I did it again.

Will you people stop posting fics I'm trying to work on my video trying to get it finished for Shipmas and you guys are not making it any easier
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Total side note: I was on another message board for a Facebook game and since people all over the world play it... someone posted "How do you make a baby?" Then I came over here.

:: giggles :: I soooo know that they were talking about a feature of the game but... :: giggles ::

"But sir, she wasn't sure how babies were made!"

Comment

Welcome Ellendil!

Happy birthday Seahen!

Jann... Love shipper house! Oh my now I need to go build me a Sims version of that.

Umm...

Canon versus AU.

Frankly, I love canon and find it really hard to write them together before they actually got together (because they are, you know ) but in terms of reading, so long as it's a good solid well written story (and if it's a long one it's not just about the ship) and the charcaterisations are spot on - or if they are not there's a reason (i.e. alien influence) for it, then I'll read it.
                      So anything goes for me.

Except baby/kidfic.

Hmm, I was just thinking. Do you think we should have a guess as to how many pages we'll achieve before Shipmas? I'm going to go for 57. There's a challenge for you all.
                      sigpic

Comment

Today's Advent calender Artwork is brought to you by

Aveo Amacus

For more information about the origins of the Advent, on which this calender is based, go to this site .

sigpic

Comment

La la la la... coming with a fic rec but it's a guttery adult one - funny and not sappy (none of that "I love you" he said breathily type stuff *gag*) - so linky to the list of fics instead of the fic itself...

It's called "With a Capital C" - http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/adult/...r.php?uid=2696

Comment

*happy dances onto the Thread* (SGU and Sanctuary both got renewed - I'll be all week...)

Comment

So...I"m confused. Weren't we supposed to get our Shipmas gifts in our inboxes this morning?

I hate being confused. I feel like Jack.
                              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                                Total side note: I was on another message board for a Facebook game and since people all over the world play it... someone posted "How do you make a baby?" Then I came over here.

:: giggles :: I soooo know that they were talking about a feature of the game but... :: giggles ::

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...506/urgo22.jpg
                                "But sir, she wasn't sure how babies were made!"
                                I thought Stork's delivered babies? *looks innocent*

Originally posted by hedwig View Post

Oh my word, those smileys are so funny *falls off chair*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X