Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
    Ever so slightly OT: (and spoiler for Haunted)
    Spoiler:
    I didn't even notice, it's a fairly common term. In fact, my John has signed his notes to me LAAF (Love Always and Forever) for years so it doesn't strike me as particularly unique I've heard others mention the similarity elsewhere, though.
    Slightly OOT

Spoiler:
    Like I said I appreciated the scene. It called on Helen to remember the John she had fallen in love with.

For the brief moment he was able to remind her how he felt about her, without everything else clouding that. Reminding her that his feelings would never change.

I remembered Jack's 'always' to Sam because John spoke it the way Jack did, as a complete sentence, impossible to misunderstand.

I'm sure Helen noticed the 'always'

Just MHO.

RE your husband, John - He sounds like a romantic and a great guy.

Just to get back on topic

We know that Jack's the fishing expert but I'm sure that Sam had a few techniques that she taught him as well.
    sigpic
    sig by Mada
    As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      OT:
      Spoiler:
      My bad That's what happens when I'm not able to rewatch the episode about 5 times. That friend of yours is awesome

11pm here Shippers.

TTYL
      sigpic
      sig by Mada
      As a matter of FIC

Comment

Coz I haven't done this today...

I've got a reputation here...so I need to keep posting it!

And with a LJ challenge I made 20 icons for threads...anyone who is interested(some are S/J some aren't )

Spoiler:

^clicky to go to icons^
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
          You forgot the Unending Sam...

*head hurts*

EDIT: And the Last Man Sam

*head explodes*
          *cleans up bits of JennHead*....

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

*wanders off to get some aspirin*

*passes Asgard-enhanced time-travel aspirin*....

And I can't believe Bren didn't notice that

Comment

And I can't believe Bren didn't notice that
            Jeez, you'd think I had some sort of reputation around here...

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
            I thought for SURE she'd pick up on the gutter I was blatantly putting out there. As well as double meanings. pi. pie. whipped cream. It's something only us nerds around here can love.
            I confess... I accidentally skipped the post (but I went back and read it, comments below...). I spent all flippin' day workin on that vid (and I'm usually not one to *fish* for attention either, but... not a peep yet? Not one? Cause that vid is good, I tell ya!! Lots of kissin', lots of *Fishin'*! What's not to love?! ), and my eyeballs haven't quite recovered from the strain.

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
            Okay okay, it's time for a mini fic based on the FB group about PI the date... and s/j. This is because my head hurts - from Moebius, time travel, Pet Society, and LJ (kicks LJ again - tedious tedious tedious)...

Spoiler:

Something was up. That's about as far as Jack had gotten as he watched Sam pull her long hair down and started twirling it around her finger. She kept looking at her watch, then looking at him as he "read" his newspaper. Then she'd look at her watch again and take a sip of water. Then look at her watch again.

"Do you know something I don't know?" he asked with exasperation. She got a funny look on her face.

"What are you talking about?"

"You keep...fidgeting. I know you. You don't fidget."

"I do so fidget."

He leveled his gaze. "The last time you fidgeted you sprung it on me that Vala was going to stay with us for two days."

"Vala is not staying with us," she reassured. "Ever again."

Jack raised his eyebrow. "Okay..." Sam glanced at her watch again and he tossed the newspaper aside. "You're doing it again! What is going on??"

She bit her lip before getting up and making her way to him. With a secretive grin she slid down on his lap. "You'll know in," she looked at her watch. "5...4...3...2...1!" Grabbing his head she pressed her lips tightly to his and he eagerly opened his mouth to give her access but was disappointed when she pulled back.

"I'm confused," he whispered. "I thought maybe we were... you know... going fishing..."

"Happy PI!" she practically squealed. "It is March 14, 2015 9:26:53... well I kissed you on the 53 second mark." At his bewildered expression she sighed. "The number... pi... 3.142015 et cetera et cetera? The ratio of the -" Suddenly she was interrupted by his lips pressed against hers.

By the time they parted her face was flushed and Jack smiled widely. "You are such a geek. But you're my geek and you can fish so as I was saying." He waggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Do you not care that it was a ONE time event EVER?" she cried as he picked her up and started carrying her towards the bedroom, her face contorted in a look of mock dismay.

"Which is why we should celebrate such a historic event," he answered plopping her on the bed. "Wait here and I'll get the whipped cream."

As he walked out towards the kitchen Sam called out after him. "Don't forget the maraschino cherries!!"

AND THE HOT FUDGE!!! And nuts! They'll need lots and lots of nuts.

Of course, after all that celebratin', they're gonna be awful sticky, so I'd suggest a steamy shower scene for that sequel!
            Love and hot fudge,
            Bren Ren
            ~
            My stories!
            ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Coz I haven't done this today...

I've got a reputation here...so I need to keep posting it!

And with a LJ challenge I made 20 icons for threads...anyone who is interested(some are S/J some aren't )

Spoiler:

^clicky to go to icons^
              I knew there was something missing today!

Love the icons, I snurched a few
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                I confess... I accidentally skipped the post (but I went back and read it, comments below...). I spent all flippin' day workin on that vid (and I'm usually not one to *fish* for attention either, but... not a peep yet? Not one? Cause that vid is good, I tell ya!! Lots of kissin', lots of *Fishin'*! What's not to love?! ), and my eyeballs haven't quite recovered from the strain.
                But!!! I commented on your YouTube page!

Random pic...

Oops, wrong one. I meant this one...

pic from stargatecaps.com
                Last edited by UhSir; 27 June 2012, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  OT:
                  Spoiler:
                  My bad That's what happens when I'm not able to rewatch the episode about 5 times. That friend of yours is awesome
                  Haunted OT
                  Spoiler:
                  LOL, I think I already have watched it five times. My mom walked in just a little while ago, shook her head, and said, "You're watching this *again*?!?!"

It's just so angsty! I love it!
                  sigpic
                  The Return of King Arthur
                  Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                  acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                    Haunted OT
                    Spoiler:
                    LOL, I think I already have watched it five times. My mom walked in just a little while ago, shook her head, and said, "You're watching this *again*?!?!"

Haunted OT
                    Spoiler:
                    Anyone else but me hate the episode? So dissapointed with it.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                      But!!! I commented on your YouTube page!
                      You did? Hmmm... apparently YouTube doesn't like me, cause I'm not seeing it, nor did I get the usual alert... Dirtyratsafratzit!
                      Love and hot fudge,
                      Bren Ren
                      ~
                      My stories!
                      ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                        Haunted OT
                        Spoiler:

Haunted OT
                        Spoiler:
                        I've only watched it twice but that's because my source for repeats is not available right now
                        Oh the amount of angst was amazing!! It totally made me wanna cry
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          Haunted OT
                          Spoiler:
                          Anyone else but me hate the episode? So dissapointed with it.

Haunted OT
                          Spoiler:
                          Really? Why?

I will admit that the only thing I was really disappointed about was that it didn't provide any information about Helen/John's life back in London.

Oh, and the whole thing about how they finally figure out what's making John a killer, and then it goes back into him. So sad.

Oh! Right. Sam/Jack:

sigpic
                          The Return of King Arthur
                          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Jeez, you'd think I had some sort of reputation around here...

AND THE HOT FUDGE!!! And nuts! They'll need lots and lots of nuts.

Of course, after all that celebratin', they're gonna be awful sticky, so I'd suggest a steamy shower scene for that sequel!
                            Confession: I don't ever watch vids. Not because I don't want to but because :: hangs head in shame :: I'm afraid hubby will tease me... and he always is playing his music. Sooo I keep telling myself that one day ONE DAY I will watch all these vids... you may shame me now.

And just to add to the fact that I'm being irritating tonight... can we try to stay On Topic? I don't mind OT talk but I came in and just found A LOT of Sanctuary talk and not a lot of S/J talk... :: sniffles :: You may mock me in PMs for this as well.

:: goes to hide in her cavern lest people chase her with pitchforks ::

Comment

<snipped for OT>

On topicness...

Eww...it's angst...
                              Last edited by Regularamanda; 09 January 2010, 07:04 PM. Reason: editted for the OT...I put it on Jess's visitor messages ;)

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

You did? Hmmm... apparently YouTube doesn't like me, cause I'm not seeing it, nor did I get the usual alert... Dirtyratsafratzit!
                                What the ...? It's not you. YouTube hates me. I tried repeatedly but it didn't take. All it did was boost your view count. Sorry about that. Six of those are me. At least it accepted my rating.

I can't remember everything I said in the first comment I made when I first saw it. I started with "Awwwwwww" is all I remember.
                                Add to that:
                                I love the voice-over clips.
                                The whole video is sweet.
                                I never get enough of these two.

Comment

Working...
                                X