Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*wanders in*

Hey, I'm sure Jack is wonderful at fishing! I wouldn't mind going a turn or two with him either...and I'm sure Sam would say that he is quite good at it...

Oh...you were talking about the sport fishing...

Last edited by Regularamanda; 09 January 2010, 05:22 PM.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
      We... are fanatics. We would have sold our souls to pay for the premium service just to keep watching this one show.

<Nods head enthusiastically>

Yup! That's me! I paid for Showtime for five years just so I could watch The Sam & Jack Show SG1. Never watched any of the other made-for-cable shows they put out, not much of the movies either. But I was there week after week after week for Sam & Jack!
      Love and hot fudge,
      Bren Ren
      ~
      My stories!
      ~

sigpic

Comment

:: taps foot :: Normally I don't *fish* :: giggles :: for attention but I was rather proud of my "PI" fic. O.o C'mon!! There was WHIPPED CREAM involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
          :: taps foot :: Normally I don't *fish* :: giggles :: for attention but I was rather proud of my "PI" fic. O.o C'mon!! There was WHIPPED CREAM involved.
          And I can't believe Bren didn't notice that
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            And I can't believe Bren didn't notice that
            I thought for SURE she'd pick up on the gutter I was blatantly putting out there. As well as double meanings. pi. pie. whipped cream. It's something only us nerds around here can love.

Comment

Hi everyone.

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
              tonight's Sanctuary. Which was directed by PdL. Which had me doing a happy dance upon discovering. Cause no one does Tragic!Angst like PdL.
              Yes!!! I noticed that too and actually sat up a little when I saw his name.

Then when John told Helen
              Spoiler:
              always
              I was like hey!? That line belongs to a particular General doesn't it?

It was a cool scene though. Won't say anymore cause this is the Sam/Jack thread.

And I do love me some Sam/Jack

Okay okay, it's time for a mini fic based on the FB group about PI the date... and s/j. This is because my head hurts - from Moebius, time travel, Pet Society, and LJ (kicks LJ again - tedious tedious tedious)...

Spoiler:

Something was up. That's about as far as Jack had gotten as he watched Sam pull her long hair down and started twirling it around her finger. She kept looking at her watch, then looking at him as he "read" his newspaper. Then she'd look at her watch again and take a sip of water. Then look at her watch again.

"Do you know something I don't know?" he asked with exasperation. She got a funny look on her face.

"What are you talking about?"

"You keep...fidgeting. I know you. You don't fidget."

"I do so fidget."

He leveled his gaze. "The last time you fidgeted you sprung it on me that Vala was going to stay with us for two days."

"Vala is not staying with us," she reassured. "Ever again."

Jack raised his eyebrow. "Okay..." Sam glanced at her watch again and he tossed the newspaper aside. "You're doing it again! What is going on??"

She bit her lip before getting up and making her way to him. With a secretive grin she slid down on his lap. "You'll know in," she looked at her watch. "5...4...3...2...1!" Grabbing his head she pressed her lips tightly to his and he eagerly opened his mouth to give her access but was disappointed when she pulled back.

"I'm confused," he whispered. "I thought maybe we were... you know... going fishing..."

"Happy PI!" she practically squealed. "It is March 14, 2015 9:26:53... well I kissed you on the 53 second mark." At his bewildered expression she sighed. "The number... pi... 3.142015 et cetera et cetera? The ratio of the -" Suddenly she was interrupted by his lips pressed against hers.

By the time they parted her face was flushed and Jack smiled widely. "You are such a geek. But you're my geek and you can fish so as I was saying." He waggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Do you not care that it was a ONE time event EVER?" she cried as he picked her up and started carrying her towards the bedroom, her face contorted in a look of mock dismay.

"Which is why we should celebrate such a historic event," he answered plopping her on the bed. "Wait here and I'll get the whipped cream."

As he walked out towards the kitchen Sam called out after him. "Don't forget the maraschino cherries!!"

That Jack.

Always up for a celebration.

Nicely done Twilight
              sigpic
              sig by Mada
              As a matter of FIC

Comment

Fine! Since you begged.
                *reading*
                That's dang cute!
                But... twirling her hair... really? Then the Jack remark about fidgeting fixed that.

Comment

Ever so slightly OT: (and spoiler for Haunted)
                  Spoiler:
                  Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                  Then when John told Helen always I was like hey!? That line belongs to a particular General doesn't it?
                  I didn't even notice, it's a fairly common term. In fact, my John has signed his notes to me LAAF (Love Always and Forever) for years so it doesn't strike me as particularly unique I've heard others mention the similarity elsewhere, though.

Comment

Funny, I was just about to say I loved it
                    Sequel please
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

OK, I was looking through caps from Threads and I saw these ones, and I couldn't resist.

They're standing there.

Jack's thinking. "Who to choose, who to choose. I got it!"

"Bingo! We have a winner!"

I blame me for this one.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                        Fine! Since you begged.
                        *reading*
                        That's dang cute!
                        But... twirling her hair... really? Then the Jack remark about fidgeting fixed that.
                        If I were going to post that on ff.net or something then I'd rethink that part. It was sort of a spur of the moment, but I had a tot and a hubby wanting dinner and so I was punching it out fast. But see! CUTE! With WHIPPED CREAM... LOL

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                        Funny, I was just about to say I loved it
                        Sequel please
                        What is it with people and sequels??? LOL

Comment

Ever so slightly OT: (and spoiler for Haunted)
                          Spoiler:
                          I didn't even notice, it's a fairly common term. In fact, my John has signed his notes to me LAAF (Love Always and Forever) for years so it doesn't strike me as particularly unique I've heard others mention the similarity elsewhere, though.
                          Haunted OT:
                          Spoiler:
                          Well he didn't actually say always, he said for all eternity *shippy sigh* but it did make me think of Sam and Jack

EDIT: I love sequels! It has to do something with the fact that I can't ever get enough of things I like
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

OT Haunted:
                            Spoiler:
                            Originally posted by yessika View Post
                            Haunted OT:
                            Well he didn't actually say always, he said for all eternity *shippy sigh* but it did make me think of Sam and Jack
                            Yes, he did. He said, ""I love you...remember that...always...for all eternity..." I might have a friend who I asked to transcribe his dialogue for me from her DVD of it... though as it turned out she already had

Comment

OT Haunted:
                              Spoiler:
                              Yes, he did. He said, ""I love you...remember that...always...for all eternity..." I might have a friend who I asked to transcribe his dialogue for me from her DVD of it... though as it turned out she already had
                              OT:
                              Spoiler:
                              My bad That's what happens when I'm not able to rewatch the episode about 5 times. That friend of yours is awesome
                              sigpic

Comment

If I were going to post that on ff.net or something then I'd rethink that part. It was sort of a spur of the moment, but I had a tot and a hubby wanting dinner and so I was punching it out fast. But see! CUTE! With WHIPPED CREAM... LOL

What is it with people and sequels??? LOL
                                Leave it in. Honest. It helps (me) that you have it at the beginning because I'm curious about it and it adds to what Sam can be like when she can show her true feelings.

Comment

Working...
                                X