No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm posting these full sized because the thumbnails are messed up in PhotoBucket. Does anyone know how to fix that? If you do, please PM me. Thanks.

More deliciousness from Sam and Jack in Enigma
    If anyone wants to snurch any of what I'm posting that's fine. I've let PhotoBucket resize them on upload so if you want the original capture (852x480) just send me a PM or email.

19 pics under the
    Spoiler:

Comment

I felt compelled to make that last batch into an animated gif.

Comment

I'm writing this literally with tears still on my cheeks *huggles PdL the King of Angstiness*

And.. where was I? Oh.. yes..

Speaking of PdL (whose also apparently the King of Gutter but you probably knew that):
        Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
        [B]SAM'S GOIN' *FISHIN'* WITH JACK!!!

[FONT=Times New Roman]
        Well.. On that, we're pretty much in agreement

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        OK, so all this Moebius chat has got me thinking.

Did Sam and Jack wait until they were at the cabin to, er, go fishing or do you think they kind of thought "screw the regs; they won't count in a few days/weeks" and made up for the fact they'd have an awfully long distance relationship while they were still in the same state?
        Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        'cause I gotta say, that six grabbing (and he so does) scene in Moebius? I just can't see him doing that until there'd at least been some heavy petting going on. That's why I asked the question.
        That scene in Moebius (as well as the different in their attitudes towards each other even in the conference room at the end of Threads is, frankly, why I don't believe they waited until they were at the cabin. For anything, frankly. In fact, how it happens in my Bridge story - and for much the same reasons - is pretty much how I think it happened. Because if you think about the decisions I think they'd reached by the Always scene, and then quite nearly dying in the Control Room, and the looks the exchange.. then the gazes and how distracting they're finding each other in the end conference room.. I'm convinced it happened sometime between the two.

That's my world and I'm living in it.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
          I'm writing this literally with tears still on my cheeks *huggles PdL the King of Angstiness*
          Oh, you too!? I sobbed like a baby.

Sanctuary makes me happy that Sam/Jack's angst is finally over.
          sigpic
          The Return of King Arthur
          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Speaking of PdL (whose also apparently the King of Gutter but you probably knew that):
            Well.. On that, we're pretty much in agreement

That scene in Moebius (as well as the different in their attitudes towards each other even in the conference room at the end of Threads is, frankly, why I don't believe they waited until they were at the cabin. For anything, frankly. In fact, how it happens in my Bridge story - and for much the same reasons - is pretty much how I think it happened. Because if you think about the decisions I think they'd reached by the Always scene, and then quite nearly dying in the Control Room, and the looks the exchange.. then the gazes and how distracting they're finding each other in the end conference room.. I'm convinced it happened sometime between the two.

That's my world and I'm living in it.
            Forgive my denseness but "between the two" what? The Always scene and the conference room ending?

I absolutely die during the Control Room scene when Jack says "CARTER!!" then immediately regrets it and says, desperately and apologetically, "Carter?" *sniffle* I'm sure some of you have discussed this in detail already and if you could let me know about when I'll happily dig back into the old thread for it.

P.S. for JenniferJF, a belated thanks for that post with Sam "the happy bride."
            Last edited by UhSir; 08 January 2010, 07:45 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
              I absolutely die during the Control Room scene when Jack says "CARTER!!" then immediately regrets it and says, desperately and apologetically, "Carter?" *sniffle*
              Yes. And that's part of it, because I think a lot of her desperation there - and I think it's one of the few times she's balked at self-sacrifice - is sort of the 'we've just got it straightened out I don't want to die *now*' which I've always felt led to a rather quick consummation followed by those distracted gazes at each other across the conference room table. Because they're *so* close to each other in that scene and, even then, I see no UST at all... The control room scene is *full* of it...

Comment

Wait wait. What are we talking about here? :: iz confuzzled ::

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                  Wait wait. What are we talking about here? :: iz confuzzled ::
                  tonight's Sanctuary. Which was directed by PdL. Which had me doing a happy dance upon discovering. Cause no one does Tragic!Angst like PdL.

Comment

tonight's Sanctuary. Which was directed by PdL. Which had me doing a happy dance upon discovering. Cause no one does Tragic!Angst like PdL.
                    O.o No wonder I'm confuzzled. Since I don't have a clue about Sanctuary... but... I now have a new netbook... and I'm signed up for Netflix... perhaps it is time for me to watch... perhaps perhaps... Hubby works tomorrow night...

Life
                    Spoiler:
                    I got a call and will have an "interview" with my supervisor next Thursday - I'm sure it's the "Hey here's what you'll be doing and what we're going to pay you blah blah blah are you sure you want to come back" deal - but I'm so nervous. A lot has changed in a year and a half. I'm trying not to have the feeling like I'm crawling back to them or something (they were all incredibly supportive when I left to stay home)... *sigh* I think I should throw myself into some serious angsty fanfic this week to focus these emotions...

Comment

Yes. And that's part of it, because I think a lot of her desperation there - and I think it's one of the few times she's balked at self-sacrifice - is sort of the 'we've just got it straightened out I don't want to die *now*' which I've always felt led to a rather quick consummation followed by those distracted gazes at each other across the conference room table. Because they're *so* close to each other in that scene and, even then, I see no UST at all... The control room scene is *full* of it...
                      Interesting. I've always seen it as Sam compartmentalizing right there. Although, I just took a look at it now, and when she says "We're too late," the way she looks at Jack is rather desperately screaming, "Please fix this Jack because this time I can't!"

Comment

Interesting. I've always seen it as Sam compartmentalizing right there. Although, I just took a look at it now, and when she says "We're too late," the way she looks at Jack is rather desperately screaming, "Please fix this Jack because this time I can't!"
                        Do we have any good screencaps??

Comment

Made a sig the other day!

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                            Do we have any good screencaps??
                            No, but I can grab some. Give me a few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              I love that!!! I love that scene. And look at all that pretty green. May I use it? Please, pretty please?
                              Last edited by UhSir; 08 January 2010, 08:49 PM. Reason: img TAGS oops

Comment

I love that!!! I love that scene. And look at all that pretty green. May I use it? Please, pretty please?
                                Psssst don't forget the IMG tags... :: shifty eyes :: don't want my pants stolen!

Comment

Working...
                                X