Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      :

Oh and I think I know why you love Moebius....*lifts eyebrow*

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...handonhers.jpg
      http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...iuskiss2-1.jpg

Oh Jenn totally agree with what you said about Continuum. It's too early for me to add anything to what you said.

You know Amanda, this is exactly why I love Moebius Thanks for reminding me
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
        You know Amanda, this is exactly why I love Moebius Thanks for reminding me
        Most of you know why I love Moebius by now...

and

Both of which, you know, really happened

EDIT: I mean.. not the subtext I added, but the context did.

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          Thanks Rachel

This is very exciting! I'm not really sure what genre I should indulge in...maybe a cliche fic...or baby fic (wait, are they the same?) Or dare I say, smut fic? That could be a challenge!

Ahhh - to think, 12 years since the dawn of the ship, and we still have new things to do! *huggles Sam/Jack*
          Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
          Oh, I think it makes perfect sense. I would imagine writers did all this AU scripts for the same reason. There were things they always wanted to do/write, but because of a character of the show weren't able. Some interesting areas could have never been explored, unless in AU (what exactly Rachel said about Continuum).IMO AU serves mostly a character development and secondly story telling.
          Now, does that make sense? ('cause I think Moebius is a bit of exception)
          Yes - well said and you used less words than me.

Originally posted by melanell View Post
          I've been working on one while you were working on the sequel, and he's not done yet, so you're good.

Off to read! thanks for letting us know that it's done!
          LOL glad I could get it done before your bun is done baking.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          YAaaaaaaaaaaay *huggles Twi* you finished the fic! Good good! now I want a fluttery epilogue

Rachel as for your doubt to write stranded fic or baby!fic...perhaps write a combination of the two! I would love to see that Squees!

Noooo no epilogue. I've got a Day of Indulgence fic to write.

I'd beg Rachel for no baby!fic but it is the DoI... LOL

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
          It was totally excellent! I enjoyed the whole series from beginning to end! And in a sense, you did have a baby--your wonderful fic!

*raises hand in camp who loves Moebius and believes Jack and Sam are soooo married!*

*Squeeees*
          And yet, it was SO MUCH EASIER than giving birth. When the chapters got hard I could just close it out and find something else to do. When I was pregnant and had to pee... well... I had to pee. *sigh* LOL

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          If it makes you happy Twilight, I read your last chapter last night....just so ya know...I knew the ending.
          LOL - well it would have been horrible if I'd made you suffer through two long stories only to KILL THEM in the end. I'm angsty, not cruel.

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
            BrenRen great post on Continuum! *virtual green for that*

Can I possibly be the only one here who loves Moebius?

Twi I shall read all of Supposed Crime and Professional Boundaries *has a very long list of fanfic to read*
            Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Add me to the so married camp!
            Add me too!!!

I had the strangest dream about the 3rd SG-1 movie last night!! Olny how we got confirmation though. OK here go's

*Sam and Jack enter into a large Egyptian room and they're talking about fishing. Not fishing, but fishing. using that code word!

*One thing that was so extremely guttery I'm not gonna post it. I mean extremely Guttery!

*And some other stuff that proved they were together. I kinda forgot it.

And this was all read in my dream, off this thread!! And I was seeing it in my head, just like normal!
            I spend to much time here. *Sighs*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
              *raises hand in camp who loves Moebius and believes Jack and Sam are soooo married!*

*Squeeees*
              Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Add me to the so married camp!
              *raises hand* ... adds name to list above of those who love Moebius.

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                Add me too!!!

I had the strangest dream about the 3rd SG-1 movie last night!! Olny how we got confirmation though. OK here go's

*Sam and Jack enter into a large Egyptian room and they're talking about fishing. Not fishing, but fishing. using that code word!

*One thing that was so extremely guttery I'm not gonna post it. I mean extremely Guttery!

*And some other stuff that proved they were together. I kinda forgot it.

And this was all read in my dream, off this thread!! And I was seeing it in my head, just like normal!
                I spend to much time here. *Sighs*
                Hilarious!!
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Married!!!

I LOVE MOEBIUS! And all other AU's, too. (Except that one where Sam and McKay were divorced. WTF?!?)

Before I discovered fic, I had dreams. Missing scenes dreams. Ep tag dreams. AU dreams. Even the occasional full-original-episode dreams (complete with commercial breaks, because yes, I am that much of a geek).

Thank God for Fic!!!

<scampers back off to my Angst corner in the Gutter to finish writing the fic that jumped into my lap late last nite and was still cuddled up with me when I woke up this morning... New Order, one-AU-scene one-shot: "The Wiser Approach of Fifth" coming soon to a monitor screen near you!>
                  Love and hot fudge,
                  Bren Ren
                  ~
                  My stories!
                  ~

sigpic

Comment

Me too, me too!!!!

thanks zuz
                    sigpic

Comment

I like it!!!!!!!!!!
                      And when I have time I'll write a strange mistake/difference between the Italian and the original version of a scene in the end of the episode, just before "fishing".
                      sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Ok, I found it.
                        When I heard that phrase I was sooooo shocked!!!
                        But then, when I watched Moebius in English I discovered that the dialogue was different!

So in the original version there is nothing of special:

(Sam reaches for the Z.P.M. box.)

CARTER: OK, I'm gonna get this up to the lab for analysis.

O'NEILL: No! I'll take it. (He picks up the box.) There's a whole room full of geeks up there just dyin' to get their hands on this. You've got packin' to do! (He walks away as Sam smiles.)

But this is the Italian version:

CARTER: OK, vado a portare questa cosa al lab...

O'NEILL: No! Ci vado io. Quel laboratorio è pieno di scemi che non vedono l'ora di mettere le mani sulla MIA DONNA. Tu prepara i bagagli

In English, it sounds about this way:

CARTER: OK, I'm gonna get this up to the lab..

O'NEILL: No! I'll take it. That laboratory is full of idiots who can not wait to get their hands on MY WOMAN. You've got packin' to do!

There is a LOTTTTTTTT of difference!!!
                        So I was thinking that I should invite the responsible for dubbing in this thread!
                        Last edited by XFchemist; 10 April 2012, 09:05 AM.
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                          Ok, I found it.
                          When I heard that phrase I was sooooo shocked!!!
                          But then, when I watched Moebius in English I discovered that the dialogue was different!

So in the original version there is nothing of special:

(Sam reaches for the Z.P.M. box.)

CARTER: OK, I'm gonna get this up to the lab for analysis.

O'NEILL: No! I'll take it. (He picks up the box.) There's a whole room full of geeks up there just dyin' to get their hands on this. You've got packin' to do! (He walks away as Sam smiles.)

But this is the Italian version:

CARTER: OK, vado a portare questa cosa al lab...

O'NEILL: No! Ci vado io. Quel laboratorio è pieno di scemi che non vedono l’ora di mettere le mani sulla MIA DONNA. Tu prepara i bagagli

In English, it sounds about in this way:

O'NEILL: No! I'll take it. That laboratory is full of idiots who can not wait to get their hands on MY WOMAN. You've got packin' to do!

So I was thinking that I should invite the responsible for dubbing in this thread!
                          Wow! Seriously! Someone is a shipper!
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

That is sooo cool!!

You should definetly invite them over here
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

As promised... Finished whipping out that fic!

Geez, I am wallowing, though. This is the second story in, what, a week? That I've actually felt compelled to label a fic in the Angst category when uploading to ffnet...

With that, I proudly offer you: "The Wiser Approach of Fifth" ~ If Fifth had truly seen into Sam’s heart when he kidnapped her in New Order, he might well have taken this approach instead.

Happy, or rather... Angsty Fic-ing!

Love and hot fudge,
                              Bren Ren
                              ~
                              My stories!
                              ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                                Ok, I found it.

O'NEILL: No! I'll take it. That laboratory is full of idiots who can not wait to get their hands on MY WOMAN. You've got packin' to do![/COLOR][/I]

that's just nuts. and COOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X