Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Perhaps because people started to work or go to school again?!?!

I'm feeling happy this morning and in a way this is my happy kiss:

It's hard coming back to work after holydays...
    I need a lot of gutter, please!!!!
    Last edited by XFchemist; 07 January 2010, 03:47 AM.
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

^ Please don't forget to remove the image tags so the mods don't come after us.
      sigpic
      Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

You need more gutter, I need longer holiday.
        Btw, this kiss is one of the funniest and nicest ones :-)
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
          You need more gutter, I need longer holiday.
          Btw, this kiss is one of the funniest and nicest ones :-)
          I need both!

Gutter. Wet. Kiss.

Works for me

*yawns* and works furthre on her schoolprojects.
          sigpic

Comment

I was used to Jann who played here instead of listening to the lecture LOL

Gooooooooooooooood morning shippers

Comment

Shippas!

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
              Well, I guess my cold/flu is finally going away. Last night I slept real good. Good enough to have a dream. But the more exciting thing is that I actually remember the entire dream! I always ever just wake up and remember some little bit of my dreams and when I try to remember more they quickly disappear into a complete fog.

Well, this dream was all about Sam and Jack. I guess maybe this is what my shippy brain would love to see for confirmation? I figured I had to share it with you all so I tried to write it out, but it's not the prettiest writing. (I don't know how you writers do this stuff. Sheesh! I'll stick to making videos.)

Shippy Dream
              Spoiler:

Jack is sitting, alone, at the big briefing room table. There are file folders and papers and pictures arranged in front of him and he's so absorbed with it that he doesn't hear Sam walk into the room. She enters from behind him, walks up to him, staying out of his view and reaches her right hand around the chair and puts it on his right shoulder. Jack leans back in the chair and looks up, sees her and smiles. “Hi!” he says and he makes like he's going to stand up but Sam moves around to his side and pulls back on the chair with her left hand, leans down, sliding her right hand to the center of his chest and kisses him. As this is happening, Jack tosses the papers he's holding toward the table but they slip off into his lap and a few fall to the floor. He starts to reach his left hand up to Sam just as she pulls away slightly, her lips still brushing his, she whispers, “I missed you.” As she straightens up, Jack says, “More please,” and Sam smiles then looks at the stuff on the table and asks, “Busy?” Jack keeps looking at her and says, “Trying to kiss my wife...” By now Sam is curious about a picture on the table. She starts to reach for it and asks, “Is that the...” and Jack takes hold of her other hand, sits forward, takes the picture away from her and says, “Wait!” Then he starts picking up the papers that had fallen and as he's putting them on the table he says, “Sit down and I'll fill you in on everything from the beginning.” She's standing there smiling at him. So he points to the chair across the corner of the table and says, “Sit,” and Sam sits down.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/...sy/inlove2.gif
              Ohh! Nice dream UhSir.

It begs to be written so please, write on.

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
              Well, I thought - he's a strategist. Mission objective, plan, complete! Tactical. It's all about the tactical.

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...097_Shroud.jpg

"All right Carter so when we get home, I'll have my key already out, you just focus on undoing that complicated belt you insist on wearing. I'm thinking 2 maybe 3 seconds tops to get in. Now see here? This table's in the way so I'm going to have to pin you to the west wall..."

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...97a_Shroud.jpg

"Don't you think you've overthought this Jack?"
              "It was that or listen to the Joint Chiefs babble on about something overseas again. So, back to the plan I'm thinking passionate kissing in the hall..."
              And having to sit through all those boring meetings - Yeah I could see Jack killing time to keep his sanity by strategizing moves on Carter

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              sorry but that's a little too....Kinky for Jack.
              Not when he's bored. He didn't make General for nothin'

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              Thanks for the rec Jan.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              Oh Shannon....

I'm drowning in gutter water here!

Oh how I wish I had green.

Hey why?! I never said it was a bad thing...

I did once start writing a ficlet about how Sam enlightens Cam about her relationship with Jack. Never could work out how to finish it though so it languishes on my hard drive with a thousand other twinkling ideas.

Although I did write a very slightly guttery, let's-tease poor-old-Daniel ficlet that was prompted by a discussion here once.

Too Much Fishing Can Be Hazardous To Your Health

I would not be in the least bit surprised at all if there isn't a storage closet in joke somewhere. I can't see there being a scene with them all hot and steamy in one but I can sort of see them walking past one, chatting and then slowly pausing by the door, sharing an enigmatic (for her) and smug (for him) smile and then walking on.
              *saves fic for later*

You could write multiple endings, more for us to enjyoy eh.

And it woud be nice to have a nod to the storage closet in Movie #3.

I remember reading fic set after S8, where before they go up the ramp Sam pulls out a baseball cap and puts it on her head the way Jack used to do, and suddenly realization filled the room.

It was ages ago and I don't remember anything else about it but that ending really made me smile.

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
              lol. While I had this on multiquote catching up on the thread John actually made one literally over the heads of our children. Cause I was gonna say it gets even better when you can make them over the heads of your children while they have no idea why Mommy and Daddy are laughing.

And then you guys started talking about Cam and fishing... which made the whole thing that much funnier.

Oh... And look what the stenos dragged home: Five Things Jack Learned From Sam
              *saves for later* So many recs, so little time

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Perhaps because people started to work or go to school again?!?!

I'm feeling happy this morning and in a way this is my happy kiss:

I'm sure it was Jack's for a while there as well. **remembers Jack's smile in the scene after said kiss**

Gooooooooooooooood morning Twi
              sigpic
              sig by Mada
              As a matter of FIC

Comment

I actually wasn't in a lecture(the teacher ran out; telling us something about wanting to be home on time and that we had everything we needed to know for the exam...before we could say anything she was gone)
                But I was discussing something with my group at that moment...figuring out all the things we needed to do for our reports Global Marketing, Consumer Behavior and Intercultural Management...interesting huh?

I need my playtime...it's like putting a little child in the sandbox... The kid needs it every once in a while or she loses her patience.

So...third kiss of the day?

Fluffy gif:

Although I always think gutter there because of a certain fanfic I read where Sam got pregnant there...*cough*
                sigpic

Comment

Hey - anyone have a S/J computer theme? I just got a new netbook and would love to have icons and wallpaper and sounds and heck, even cursors LOL. The plus would be something angsty... just point me in the right direction...

Comment

Hey - anyone have a S/J computer theme? I just got a new netbook and would love to have icons and wallpaper and sounds and heck, even cursors LOL. The plus would be something angsty... just point me in the right direction...
                    Great idea , I would like the same thing, please! Anyone? Hmmm?
                    sigpic

Comment

Twilight, I have the S/J theme on my laptop (It's fairly short though) give me a few hours though until I make my way over to the laptop.

Edit- Wait...darn it...I have the love tone.

Oh and the sage of my dad semi being a shipper continues...

Yesterday we were in the car and I made some random comment about the forum/SJ and my dad goes...

dad: When are you guys going to realize there is no Sam and Jack as a couple?
                      me: *screech* There is dad! There IS!!!
                      dad:

*few minutes later a country song comes on my MP3 player we were listening to*

dad: ...you know...this would make a good Sam and Jack video....
                      me: *face palm* and
                      Last edited by Regularamanda; 07 January 2010, 09:31 AM.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Cags posted here back in September with a bunch soundbytes.

I know of some wallpapers too. I'll get those links in a bit.

What are the specs for icons these days? When I got my laptop last year it didn't even have any icons on the desktop. I'm still trying to find stuff on this stoopid thing!

What would be shippy things to use for icons?

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          Twilight, I have the S/J theme on my laptop (It's fairly short though) give me a few hours though until I make my way over to the laptop.

Oh and the sage of my dad semi being a shipper continues...

Yesterday we were in the car and I made some random comment about the forum/SJ and my dad goes...

dad: When are you guys going to realize there is no Sam and Jack as a couple?
                          me: *screech* There is dad! There IS!!!
                          dad:

*few minutes later a country song comes on my MP3 player we were listening to*

dad: ...you know...this would make a good Sam and Jack video....
                          me: *face palm* and

He's a seekrit shipper!! squeeeeeee!

Comment

Wallpapers and Headers by 0xNatashax0. (also available on LiveJournal)

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
                              Great idea , I would like the same thing, please! Anyone? Hmmm?
                              Well, I never thought about them...anyway I did a rapid research and I found these:

http://fabuloussavers.ezthemes.com/pcenhance/dt/preview.phtml?blank+8999

http://fabuloussavers.ezthemes.com/p...tml?blank+8997

http://fabuloussavers.ezthemes.com/pcenhance/dt/preview.phtml?blank+22983

http://fabuloussavers.ezthemes.com/pcenhance/dt/preview.phtml?blank+8743

http://fabuloussavers.ezthemes.com/p...tml?blank+3358
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                                Wallpapers and Headers by 0xNatashax0. (also available on LiveJournal)
                                Thank you very much
                                Sorry for being picky, but... anything for Vista OS?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X