"Well I have always enjoyed fishing."

"We just remembered something we have to do out... there..."
    "We'll be back in five... ten... twenty minutes..."

Comment

Twi I love it!!
      since I can't give you green...
      *lots and lots of virtual green*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        Twi I love it!!
        since I can't give you green...
        *lots and lots of virtual green*
        Virtual Green is awesome!!!

It sure has been quiet on the board today (Woohoo, I got a netbook... it's shiny and doesn't restart randomly...)

Moooooore guuuutttteerrr....

"This seems like a good spot to go fishing, wouldn't you say Carter?"

"Uh, guys, we're still here..."
        "Indeed."

Comment

*glares at the cavern dwellers* You guys have room for me over there? I'm writing a super angsty fic...*sighs* I've given into the madness that is the angst.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            *glares at the cavern dwellers* You guys have room for me over there? I'm writing a super angsty fic...*sighs* I've given into the madness that is the angst.
            Did I hear... angst????

ANGST SPAM:

Comment

Twi stop posting angst!! Unless you want to post that grace gif
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                Twi stop posting angst!! Unless you want to post that grace gif
                I live in the cavern. Have you not read my fanfic? Angst baby. Pure and unadulterated...

Comment

at Twilight....it's called "The Christmas without Jack O'Neill" and it's Sam alone during Continuum... I just need to finish the darn thing!

And to add to your angst spam:

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                    I live in the cavern. Have you not read my fanfic? Angst baby. Pure and unadulterated...
                    Yes but today you were visiting the gutter, I miss you already
                    sigpic

Comment

Amanda - will I get to beta said angsty fic???? You knoooooooowwwww how I love angst

Yessika - I would call myself a gangster but that just sounds... odd. LOL Don't worry. I love my gutter

Comment

Amanda - will I get to beta said angsty fic???? You knoooooooowwwww how I love angst

Yessika - I would call myself a gangster but that just sounds... odd. LOL Don't worry. I love my gutter
                        lol Depends on how patient I am tomorrow...I might just want to get it done and uploaded!

Comment

"We just remembered something we have to do out... there..."
                          "We'll be back in five... ten... twenty minutes..."
                          OMG. That one was awesome. Alas, no green...

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                            {{snipped}}

Seriously speaking... okay, semi-seriously speaking, I need your help, Ship Family. Does anyone know if there exists a list compiling all the little moments that Jack and Sam check each other out (usually while the other isn't looking...)? I have several, but I know I'm missing some, soooooo....

checking out
                            I don't know of any. Unless if you want to count that bit in Hathor?

checking out

Children of the Gods
                            When Daniel takes them to see the cartouches. It's real quick, more like he starts to check her out but catches himself. She's talking, he looks at her then his eyes scan down then he looks away and pouts his lips.

Thor's Chariot
                            At the very beginning when Sam is at the star chart, Jack is watching and then Sam turns around and he quickly looks away.

Out of Mind
                            After he's woken her and she starts to sit up.

Revelations
                            When he walks through her hologram.

Allegiance
                            In the forest when talking to Jacob and the other Tokra.

Sight Unseen
                            (Might not count cuz she's looking at him) When they are waiting for the elevator he looks up, down then up right before he says "It's always something."
                            Last edited by UhSir; 06 January 2010, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Well that does sound weird *huggles*
                              sigpic

Comment

It sure has been quiet on the board today (Woohoo, I got a netbook... it's shiny and doesn't restart randomly...)
                                Perhaps because people started to work or go to school again?!?!

I'm feeling happy this morning and in a way this is my happy kiss:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X