Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    Exactly...and yes there is some comfort that he had probably taken her fishing before all that happened...*happy sighs* But still...overload on the sadness! I love the shots of her ring!

*rolls eyes at the pretty girl that says she wants to be pretty*
    Yup yup...uhu shots of the ring...and thoughts of fishing make it okay...otherwise it would be too angsty. Think about S/J dying without ever knowing the pleasure of going fishing...*sob*

Me isn't pretty. Me ugly. You pretty

*falls into bed since she has school tomorrow *

Shippy dreams shippers
    sigpic

Comment

my 'how i became a shipper' story. if i can remember.

Spoiler:

i watched sg1 right from the beginning, but only because it was on before or after the show i loved then (poltergeist: the legacy). i wasn't a 'fan' of rda's then (), but i was right away turned on by his looks and charm. (takes moment to drool)

i also really liked the rest of the cast, especially the blond woman. by the third ep, 'emancipation', and sam kicking that bully's butt, i became a sam carter fan. she became my fave character.

i immediately liked the chemistry between sam and jack, but in the fourth ep of the series, 'the broca divide', i officially became a sam/jack shipper!

so i really had everything i needed to love this show: hot male, live-through-this-character female, and great stories.

i didn't join fandom, though, until the 4th season. i got a computer then, and popped in shortly after 'divide and conquer' aired. i found out that ep divded fandom as well ... but i right away read fanfiction and had just another level of s/j to enjoy! it went to places the show wouldn't (or couldn't), so *insert shippy sighs and drooling*

but being in fandom had it's good and bad thingers. good, b/c when good things happened to/for s/j, it was wonderful to be around all that squee. but bad, b/c when bad things happened, not only did we have to suffer through it, fans that didn't like the ship gloated about it.

/going down memory lane.

i believe sam and jack are together now, but it's not enough to 'believe' it for me, i want *and need* to see it.

BRING ON THE 3RD SG1 MOVIE, AND BRING ON THE CONFIRMATION AND KISSING!!
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Tag to Divide & Conquer (from Janet's POV), by OzK:

Medical Considerations: Divide & Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
          *huggles Bren back*

And wonders if she should mention she'd been tempted to point out earlier she remembers looking forward to the premiere of ST:TNG in her sophomore year of High School... only I know others can be even more.. uhm... impressive.
          Oh my gosh..now I feel really old!! I was looking forward to that premier my second year in the Navy after having taught a year! Yikes!

And now I can't remember too much of how I fell into the ship. I think it grew gradually as I watched the show, catching onto the shippy hints. It was best for me that way.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          Angst I can take on the screen, in fanfics not so much
          Gutter is what I need now, you hear BrenRen *wiggles eyebrows*
          *goes off to watch New Order Part 2*
          Lol! The way I read that was that you were going to watch NOpt2 for it's gutter! Now thinking about it, it does have that hand to the thigh scene at the end--definitely guttery!
          sigpic
          Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
            Oh my gosh..now I feel really old!! I was looking forward to that premier my second year in the Navy after having taught a year! Yikes!

And now I can't remember too much of how I fell into the ship. I think it grew gradually as I watched the show, catching onto the shippy hints. It was best for me that way.

Lol! The way I read that was that you were going to watch NOpt2 for it's gutter! Now thinking about it, it does have that hand to the thigh scene at the end--definitely guttery!
            Now that hand to the thigh scene makes the fact that is in it tolerable. I wish that episode was more guttery though
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
              Now that hand to the thigh scene makes the fact that is in it tolerable. I wish that episode was more guttery though
              *runs in* I heard mention of the Thigh touch scene? Oh how I love that part! Not to mention I love when they're on the planet looking for her and Jack goes "You've got your whole planet to worry about but I've got problems too." Guh. I just love that part. Because yes Thor has his planet to be concerned with...and Jack's equating Sam to all of Thor's planet.

Oh and Cags that sounds like a lovely idea! I have no problems with it.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                SAM/JACK BIG HONKIN' KISS FOR MOVIE 3!!!

i just had to get that out of my system. again.

silly ot -

Spoiler:
                i saw a thread for buffy the vampire slayer, but i skimmed it and then thought about it... as 'vappy, the sunflower killer'... i'm not doing real well with reading today, as cags can tell you.

i can't email old shippers... i don't have their email addresses.
                who you callin' old?

and I'm quite possibly the least observant man ever....I saw nothing till WoO.........about the only inkling I had was their hot and steamy locker room kiss in BD....

Comment

*runs in* I heard mention of the Thigh touch scene? Oh how I love that part! Not to mention I love when they're on the planet looking for her and Jack goes "You've got your whole planet to worry about but I've got problems too." Guh. I just love that part. Because yes Thor has his planet to be concerned with...and Jack's equating Sam to all of Thor's planet.
                  {{snip}}
                  *sigh*
                  Last edited by UhSir; 05 January 2010, 06:22 PM.

Comment

i took a bath. a story happened.

spoilered for longness and becauseofness -

Spoiler:

(on an off world mission, sam got a simple scrap/cut on her arm. it ends up getting infected, but with something alien like. a day or two passes, sam doesn't feel well... then pete has to rush her into the sgc because of a super high fever)

she's in the infirmary, in serious condition, and janet appears to her. sam smiles, but right away knows she's in trouble. she asks janet if she's dying, and janet says yes. but, she doesn't know if sam's going to die.

so janet says she's ascended, and that she's allowed to 'help', but not directly interfere. janet wants sam, if she survives, to stop this nonsense with pete and be with jack. sam says she can't, but janet says bla bla (you know ) and that if sam 'really' wanted to, she could find a way of being with jack.

they talk a bit (sam's in a coma), and then suddenly sam say she doesn't feel well. janet says 'hold on, hon, this is going to be rough'. sam goes into cardiac arrest and disappears from janet (goes back into her body). sam survives.

when sam first wakes up, pete's with her. she smiles at him. the next time she wakes up, jack's with her. sam's a lot more open/emotional with him. but she doesn't reveal anything.

it's time for sam to go home, but she ends up going home a day early to avoid pete's suffocatingness. jack takes her home (because sam asked). while there, sam finds reasons for him to stay. then she finally tells him about seeing janet. she gives a condenced version of what janet told her, about having one of two ways of being with jack: break the regs, or get out of his chain of command.

but sam also tells jack, right out there, that she loves him. she goes on to say how she's 'in' love with him... jack's quiet (shocked really). but with sam leaving a sentence/question hanging... he admits he feels the same. a lot actually.

jack says to sam, if she 'really' wants this, she needs to break up with pete first. sam immediately says yes. jack says, 'that easy?', and sam says yes. jack smiles, so does sam, then they grin.

the next day, pete realizes sam already went home and bla bla (to save more time and typing ), sam tells pete she wants to break up with him. he goes stone quiet and then says 'no' and just leaves.

two weeks later, pete shows up at sam's house. they take a walk to the park (pete's idea), and pete proposes. sam tells him about being in love with another man. pete asks if she cheated on him, and she said yes, if being in love with this man before she ever went out with pete counts. he's very hurt and leaves her there.

more time passes (months i think), and pete shows up at a reception hall. sam and jack are having a party, and pete knows it's for marriage. sam tells him they're already married, but their friends were mad that sam and jack eloped.

pete's invited to stay, says no... but ends up changing his mind. he sees this one woman standing by the bar, and he goes up to her (b/c she seems upset like). she says she knows who he is, b/c she's like him, in love with the other half of the couple. she works in the commensary and has loved jack o'neill for ages. she says she knows jack doesn't even know who she is.

they chat a bit more, but feeling the other's pain, when the girl asks pete if he wants to get drunk. he thinks for a min, looks at sam and jack, and then says yes.

time passes again, and as sam's leaving the sgc, she sees pete at the entrance. she's shocked, they chat a moment, but then sees a woman, a very pregnant woman, walk up to pete. sam recognizes her as one of the cooks at the commensary. sam glances to pete, who just winks at sam. they walk away.

sam's pregnant too.

the end.

and
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

^^ That's awesome Sally! Though having a ending was strange...even for you! So are you going to actually write it up?
                      sigpic
                      Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                        *sigh*
                        *happy sighs along with you*

^^ That's awesome Sally! Though having a ending was strange...even for you! So are you going to actually write it up?
                        Does the woman ever write up the great ideas she has? *sighs* I try and I try to get her to get an FF.net account and she won't do it. She's stubborn in her old age...

*smirks*

And to be more on topic...

Checking her out in front of Dad

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

^^ That's awesome Sally! Though having a ending was strange...even for you!
                          you know what? it 'was' kind of strange... maybe i just wanted to make sure copboy was out of the picture permanently (he kept coming back after all ) by making him happy.

So are you going to actually write it up?
                          i just did!

(quick and easy is my way. not my name, thank heavens, b/c that would infer *i* was quick and easy... )
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

*happy sighs along with you*

Does the woman ever write up the great ideas she has? *sighs* I try and I try to get her to get an FF.net account and she won't do it. She's stubborn in her old age...

*smirks*

jack: uh, carter, are you wearing my underwear?
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

jack: uh, carter, are you wearing my underwear?
                              ^ ROFL *snort*
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Spoilered for gutter
                                Spoiler:
                                Jack: *thinking* 3.2 seconds to get her boots off... 2.1 seconds to get her pants off... 2.4 to get the panties although 1.3 if I use a knife and just slice...

Comment

Working...
                                X