No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep an eye on Thor's mouth, it's broken and gets more and more slack as the ep goes on

Comment

I love that cute little moment where she worries about the blocks she was studying at the start of the episode.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Keep an eye on Thor's mouth, it's broken and gets more and more slack as the ep goes on
        It's not like the Donkey Mouth Syndrome from 200 though. (again, for the uninitiated, watch the BtS on that episode for an explanation.)
        sigpic

Comment

Aw and there she was, her mind wandering worrying about Jack and even Thors knows it.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            It's not like the Donkey Mouth Syndrome from 200 though. (again, for the uninitiated, watch the BtS on that episode for an explanation.)
            No, not quite that bad.

You miss so much if you don't listen to the commentaries or watch the bts

Comment

Whoa! They made that effect with Photoshop

Comment

Aw and there she was, her mind wandering worrying about Jack and even Thors knows it.
                Thor is such a shipper
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Whoa! They made that effect with Photoshop
                  Which one? I must have missed that bit.
                  sigpic

Comment

I love this bit when Jack's begged Daniel to blow the ship and Daniel doens't want to but agrees in the end. I just love the way it's done. You really feel what they are going through watching Teal'c and Jack getting overrun.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                      I think s9 made things worse. Much as I think Cooper wrote some good episodes, I also think he was a terrible show-runner. He didn’t know what to do with AT/Sam, especially as he now had some new ‘fun’ characters to play with. Jack was never mentioned by his friends (and lover). This is the same Cooper that said we all had ‘issues’ when the fans – shippers and non-shippers – complained about the stalker character of Pete.
                      They can say all they want now about the ship in interviews, but none of it matters to me until I see it.

I need to see on-screen confirmation. I’ve been through the wringer with these guys, a roller coaster of a journey that, much as I enjoyed it for the most part, I want to get off the ride now. I’ve been strung along for twelve years, and I want to see my big honkin’ kiss!
                      And that, my dear friends, is why good old Coop will permanently share the number one slot on my list the most loathed Stargate Shipping Moments ever--in a deadlock with their agonizingly drawn out *Other* story arc. I still enjoy many aspects of his work, but I lost all respect for him as an authority-figure PTB when he showed such blatant disrespect for this large and vocal audience with that tasteless tactless line about us having *issues*.

I'll show you some issues, Mr. Cooper.
                      Love and hot fudge,
                      Bren Ren
                      ~
                      My stories!
                      ~

sigpic

Comment

Love that little look from Jack at Sam's mention of 'dumb ideas' (very disbelieving) and Sam's reaction to Jack's fishing boast (very disbelieving!)
                        sigpic

Comment

*giggles* I just love the ending.

*huggles PTB for making Awesome episodes like this for us to enjoy*

Thanks folks. I did enjoy that RT viewing tonight. Let's do it again soon.
                          sigpic

Comment

This was fun! Can wait until the next viewing
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I love this bit when Jack's begged Daniel to blow the ship and Daniel doens't want to but agrees in the end. I just love the way it's done. You really feel what they are going through watching Teal'c and Jack getting overrun.
                              I could never understand why Jack was giving Daniel the order to blow up the ship instead of Davis (after all, Daniel wasn't in charge there). And even when Jack did order Davis to give the order, Davis hesitated and looked at Daniel for guidance, instead of following the order of a superior officer.

Good thing, though, since if Davis had given the order, the ship would have been blown up before Thor could rescue Jack and Teal'c.

Comment

*giggles* I just love the ending.

*huggles PTB for making Awesome episodes like this for us to enjoy*

Thanks folks. I did enjoy that RT viewing tonight. Let's do it again soon.
                                Thank you (and Yessika)! It was fun
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X