Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
    Speaking of which, didn't have the heart to tell Amanda it was angst, did'cha?
    Ssssshhhh it's a secret process of brainwashing. Slowly she comes towards the cavern... sloooooooowly... it's all part of my nefarious plot.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
      Speaking of which, didn't have the heart to tell Amanda it was angst, did'cha?
      I don't think you could call Amanda's fic angst. It's not 100% fluff either. Angst is when I have to read/skim really fast to make sure that it gets all better soon. I just want to know what next 11 days are going to bring but its not going to kill me the next 11 days waiting
      sigpic
      GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
        AU Thoughts

(snip)

It does come down to interest. You want to see canon expanded because you like the story. I myself am rather bored with canon. I want to see different aspects of their personality. I want to know "what if"? I don't want to change the canon on the show, but I want to take the characters in my own corner of the world and play with them. They're still Sam/Jack as far as I'm concerned, just because I write AU doesn't mean (in my mind) that they can now behave however they want. Am I making sense here?

Besides, why do I want to write more canon stories when others, like you, do it so well? [/spoiler]
        i think i'm bored with it too. but maybe i've 'always' been unsatisfied with it, b/c i've always been trying to go to that place (resolution) for as long as i can remember.

but you're right, it all comes down to interest. as someone(s) have already said, if we all thought the same all the time, it would get boring.

but for all our joking and little battle of opinions, we really *are* a good and nice bunch, and i'm proud to be a member of this group. (we don't just talk the talk, we live it)

(((shippers)))
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Yeah Twilight! Making me think it was all fluffy... *crosses arms, pouts and glares*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            Yeah Twilight! Making me think it was all fluffy... *crosses arms, pouts and glares*

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...distraught.jpg
            And what do you pull out to smack me with? That's right an ANGST picture. ANGST... :: snickers :: I'll have you hanging out in the cavern in no time!

Comment

Originally posted by cess525 View Post
              What is wrong with Fluff. I mean could anything ever be wrong with to much fluff?
              Ahh, I agree. You can never, ever, ever have too much fluff. Case in point, my desktop background right now. Fluff is awesome. I love angst too, but fluff is the stuff for me! LOVE IT!

Comment

And what do you pull out to smack me with? That's right an ANGST picture. ANGST... :: snickers :: I'll have you hanging out in the cavern in no time!

You're master plan isn't going to work!

Comment

You're master plan isn't going to work!

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...vie03_0487.jpg
                  Of course not... not at all... :: hums ::: During what angsty scene did Sam hum?

Comment

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv339/regularamanda/samdistraught.jpg
                    /fangurls Martin Wood. Look at that lighting. Entire scene, lit with flashlights.

*happy sigh*

/fangurls Amanda Tapping. Look at the shock and horror in her eyes.

That is all.

Go back to whatever

Comment

Of course not... not at all... :: hums ::: During what angsty scene did Sam hum?
                      *glares at you*

*sticks fingers in ears and hums loudly*

*realizes that Jack's logic is flawed*

And I was going to give you the frooties angst pic but instead, ha!

Now you just get gutter. *crosses arms*

Comment

*glares at Jenn and Twilight* These were supposed to be fluffy...but this next one is a little bit angstier...how'd that happen?

Who took my fluff pipe?!

Comment

I have a fanfic question.

I'm writing my first fanfic and I was wonder what my rating should be, it has no language (sp?) and one or two little kisses between our fave couple.

And + =
                          sigpic

Comment

Valerie, I'd say for safety put it at a K+, even though it could probably be a K, I know that if it doesn't have bad language/gutter/violence, then I normally just set it at K+

Comment

Valerie, I'd say for safety put it at a K+, even though it could probably be a K, I know that if it doesn't have bad language/gutter/violence, then I normally just set it at K+
                              Thanks I hope to finish it be Shipmas. (Not likely, but you never know.) And I loved your story "The Heart Longs for Home" very nice.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                                Thanks I hope to finish it be Shipmas. (Not likely, but you never know.) And I loved your story "The Heart Longs for Home" very nice.
                                You're welcome and aww thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X